Other Request Know this? Has it been translated?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Haruhal, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    I found it randomly on some chinese webnovel site...
    Tried MTL and it's good... so i tried finding it on NU but I dont know the right translation of its title

强势宠爱[重生]
    作者:舒书书

So, has this novel been picked and translated yet? If yes,then mind sharing the NU link?

Thank you

Jeanne_DG likes this.
  2. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn back to the age of seventeen, watching the sun into the classroom, Jiang Yan's plan for her seventeen-year-old life is to study hard, try the college entrance examination, and go to a good university.
    When she comes back to the world, she will not be sorrowful about the honey flavored love of her 17years girlfriend,Ye Man. She will not become a victim of her love with her scum boyfriend. She will not be bullied and be rumored, persecuted and wounded unable to walk and wearing adult diapers, ruining her life.

What is love?
    Love is to sacrifice unconditionally for the sweetheart, and only wants to make him happy!
    wrong! Love is to occupy, destroy, and destroy. In order to get the other party, you can do whatever it takes to make the other person sad. If necessary, take a shot and burn it!
    Before encountering Jiang Yan, Cheng Yidong always thought that his love concept was the former. After encountering Jiang Yan, he found himself to be the latter.

That's the summary from site...

Jiang Yan reborn at 17y/o on third year of highschool. Wake up and find she could move her hands freely but shocked she to see her deskmate's face, Ye Man who also her chikdhood friend and the cause of her demise in her prev.life.
    Unlike any rebirth novel, the MC here still like how she used to and even traumatized by it.. She's just a normal girl in a normal income household with no cheatlike skills. So doesnt want revenge and just want to have her life peacefully...

4. Jeanne_DG

Jeanne_DG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clicked the link and saw 4 short stories. Which one were you thinking about? The stories all look interesting. Completed too.

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't look like it. ... and most novels on NU are searchable by raw title, so you don't need a translation to find it. There are exceptions, ofc, if no one has bothered to fill in the raw title, but... Honestly, I wouldn't get your hopes up if a simple search fails.

Haruhal likes this.
  6. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    The first top.. ikr, I tried to find the author in NU and seems like no one has ever picked her works

I see... :hmm::hmm:
    I never tried searching by raw titles so tried finding it in english title
    Thanks for info :blobspy:

Jeanne_DG likes this.