Kochikama

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by qzty, Dec 5, 2015.

1. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    It was one of the few animes that introduced me to all this from manga to light novel. It was the first one I searched but not find it. The show for was ended in India just like that. Got reminded about it today felt sad. So wanted to share this. If only it aired completely back then.

2. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    DBZ introduced me to anime, found manga when reading God of Highschool at mangahere, Mahouka got me into LNs and CD led me to the whole Wuxia/Xianxia genre. It was like I leveled up each time.

3. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    DBZ only thing it made me rage!!! Well it was Cartoon network's fault though. Ran for 2 weeks re-ran again and gone never saw the anime again for 6 or 7 years. Than aired pokemon brainwashing me:)

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  4. tact

tact the master mind AND The Communicator #1

Reading List:
    Link
    i remembered it, not many episodes were aired in india
    but it was really good comedy with that cheap guy

i remember an episode in which he was immune to poision due to eating a lot of junk food

5. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    The best moments came when he was chased by his money lenders they used a spy like set-up to chase him.

6. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    True, CN fucked up. Pity, DBZ had good fight scenes. Pokemon? Didn't like it after the 20 seasons of Ash being a pube-less kid with zero age progression and pikachu fighting thousands of battles yet STILL not evolving. I once saw an episode from 2014 or 2015 where it hinted that one of his girl companions liked him, the stylish one with like long ish hair. Thought, "huh. Something new".

Is Ash a zombie? Cause I don't know how long the show has been airing and he still hasn't grown an inch. The best of Pokemon were the movies.

Also, I may sound like a douche, but I assure you I mean no offense. The tone just sounds mean. Pokemon is like one piece. . . Kinda just drags on. Well, it's meant for kids anyway, so it's fine I guess. Wish there was a version for older viewers though. One with plot and character development. That would be nice right?

7. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    As I aged I kinda got over it that's why I told I was Brainwashed for tiny kid it was great but now not so much. The never aging thing was the fact that caused me to think that it was a simulation like the one in Fallout 3.

8. tact

tact the master mind AND The Communicator #1

Reading List:
    Link
  9. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for me, I got into anime by seeing a friend watch code geass, then I watched code geass and fma. After this, due to slow internet, I went on to manga for about 1.5 years, reading hundreds of them. I think it was the Xian ni manga that got me onto LN, which is interesting, as xian ni is one of few I've dropped. Btw, Has the plot progression in Xian ni gotten better in the last 50 or so chapters?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  11. Yash

Yash Master hacker and design genius

Reading List:
    Link
    My first anime was blassreiter i was 10 then watched it on animax it was jap dub i was like what the hell are they saying 7 years later i cant live without hearing japanese

12. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, that was a cool anime. I kinda teared up at the end a bit. I have found few like it. And yeah I know what you mean, I used to go for English dub.

Then once I realized how much more anime you could watch if you went with English sub, I tried it and now years later I just can't watch anime in dub anymore. The Japanese voices just fit better. It gives you something English VAs can't.

13. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But there are several, especially anime for children that is better in dub. E.g. I am more used to Ind VA for doraemon than Japanese one. The VA for naruto, Samurai X, and Inuyasha is not that bad too. I dislike the English VA though.