Japanese Koi ni Itaru Yamai, Diseases That Lead to Love (MTL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Luminescent, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Luminescent

Luminescent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Light Bungei (similar to a light novel). Around 300 pages in length.

I would like it translated because the ratings, responses, and reviews to it seem really good. On top of that there is very little of this darker psychological genre being translated, and it would be nice if we started to get more of it. From the synopses and reviews I have read, it seems to be kind of similar (in style) to more popular translated novels such as That Alone Would Have Been Good Enough and Pain, Pain, Go Away. You can check it out for yourself on places like Amazon (jp), anilist, and Book Meter (best to check it here). If anyone doesn't know Japanese or isn't willing to translate but has the raws, then a decent mtl (or just the raws) would still be very helpful.

Sorry for the lack of links and images, but apparently I need 5 posts before I can include that stuff. Thanks in advance!

Mtl of Synopsis:
    My lover was a murderer who led more than 150 people to suicide without doing anything.

The suicide incitement game "Blue Butterfly" that eventually causes more than 150 victims and shakes all over Japan.
    The organizer was a high school girl, Yorikawa Kei, who was loved by everyone.
    How she turned into a monster, which should have been good-a childhood friend, Miyamine, begins to recall the "first murder" that went crazy.
    "Even if the world doesn't forgive you, I'm your ally."
    While noticing her changing, what is the hell he can reach that he couldn't stop loving?
    Yuki Shasendou's runaway love and chain A shocking work that depicts the tragedy to be done!

2. Wasabi005

Wasabi005 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found it pretty interesting

did you find the raws (apart from light novel) in either syotesu or kakuyomu? couldnt find them..

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  3. Ievv

Ievv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JP title please?

4. Luminescent

Reading List:
    Link
    恋に至る病
    恋に至る病 (same but bigger)

5. Luminescent

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I think I did. Took a while to search but I think what I found is it. The whole process took a while so sorry for the late reply.https://drive.google.com/file/d/19EfYuJ8HRycO5AZZKTCrLu_q7xpKjqfI/view?usp=sharing - this should be the link lemme know if it works. Not sure how to mtl it but if you know japanese or how to you could check if it is it or if it needs more.
    Edit: Alright did some looking around and it seems like this is the full raws.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    IzeeWeeb and Wasabi005 like this.
  6. Ievv

Ievv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    THANK YOU! (I said thank you but bigger)

Luminescent likes this.