Spoiler Kojinsa Arimasu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A man is trapped in a loveless marriage. But as he is on verge of death, he suddenly experiences the medical phenomenon of a so-called "gender change". Reborn as a woman, his wife becomes his life coach.
    https://mangadex.org/title/32261/kojinsa-arimasu
    ~
    It's rather realist, what happen to the mc is things that can happen to women in the transport he was gropped by a molester and then sexually harcelled by another man in a verbally way. He even have his period . The genderbending isn't used as a fanservice way like in most hentai it feel well reshearched.
    It seem that he have a crush on his sempai in his work, but i won't close the wife road yet now that he's a woman they seem to talk more and spent more time together instead of being like two stranger who happen to live together, but i don't know if it's friendship or more . He seem more concious of her but i don't know about her.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So on the comment on mangadex their big spoiler that say that he cheated one time with the sempai (they both feel bad about it) but he end up with the wife

4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link