Spoiler KonoSuba

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SoulZer0, Oct 27, 2016.

1. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil me everything. All of it that you know. It doesn't matter if it's from LN or WN. No, I mean. I need spoiler from both. Please satiate my desire.

Thanks in advance.

2. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, megumin has confessed, darkness has kissed and aqua still believes that the chick is a baby dragon

3. kenneth223

kenneth223 『The Weird One』『User who faps to Drinks』 

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 6:
    MC got kidnapped by Iris's (princess) servant to her home, befriended her, tries to act like he's in his happy place by not wanting to return home to his comrades. Aqua mistook the egg as a dragon, but it's undoubtedly a fricken chicken egg. Anyways, Kazuma played around w/ the princess till his comrades came. Lalatina came in and scolded kazuma for not returning home. Princess became more of a brat by skipping her private tutor classes from her maid. Trouble arises when some thief tries to steal money and shit from nobles so the maid asks kazuma and co. to capture the thief. Kazuma righteously said yes like an upstart dumbass trying to look kewl to the princess.
    Literally laughed there.

Anyways... he went to that fat guys mansion (I think) and stayed there to see if the thief would steal the fat guys money. Kazuma was patrolling but ended up seeing the fat guy looking at the mirror which turns out its a peeping mirror that can see naked girls in the bath in hopes of seeing Darkness. Kazuma wanted in but was found out by darkness (I think? It's been awhile) and was tied. Kazuma felt that the thief was in the mansion but then he saw that it was the thief girl that taught him 'steal' and gave and overview as to why she was stealing money. Theif girl told kazuma about the hero equipment and he gets the gist of it and she asks him for his help aka assistance. Kazuma made her escape and acted out that the thief wasn't in the mansion. Darkness was calling him stupid and they got into a quarrel.

Kazuma got yelled at by the maid but the princess stopped it further. Next was the Demon invasion thing which was pretty stupid. Kazuma and co. went to where the adventurers are and were kazuma + co. were killing them like flies, actually kazuma went chuunibyou thinking that he would be able to handle a group of kobolds but he was trashzuma in the end. He literally died by a kobold which was weaker than him 'pukuku~' and Darkness who saw the whole thing laughed calling him idiot and such. Such humiliation lol.

Kazuma + co. returned and the princess was waiting. They or actually Megumin killed the demon subordinate with her explosion and was praised (lol). Kazuma was butt hurt from that but meh. Princess held a party and Darkness was getting a lot of admirers from nobles while Kazuma was left out and stood by the wall. Princess saw him and stood beside him against the wall as well; talked about this and that (can't remember but it's regarding his wish I think). She was happy to have him as a 'Onii-chan' and etc. Kazuma asks the princess about the necklace that was on her neck and she said her Brother gave it too her for protection but Kazuma found out that it was not the necklace which protects but to switch souls with some other body.

Kazuma then went to see Thief girl and said he would help her in her attempt to seal the heroic equipment. They invaded the castle splinter cell style (maybe...) and infiltrated a room. This is where the badass starts. Although the adventurer class is weak af, it has it's uniqueness. Assistant-kun (kazuma) and Thief Girl were found out and the Claire led her troops to capture them but it was useless cuz Trashzuma did kewl shit which you won't believe and then there's the stupid and self proclaimed cool hero. He steps in and fights the mask man (kazuma) but got his ass kicked by his water skill which froze his mouth and nose that prevents breathing and fire skill which burned his throat (poor hero). After that, he ran past Claire but as soon as they were near the door to the princesses' room, the mage girl (talked to kazuma when he was with the princess, just read volume 6) but then coolzuma turned back and stopped her chant with his eyesight and slingshot and they were 'shocked'. Claire was asking for who he is like a girl in love lol. Kazuma entered the room, saw his 'shit' comrades lmfao and aqua was all there just acting like a self proclaimed adventurer trying to protect the princess, especially darkness who already knew of kazuma's identity (I think?) and megumin who said "COOOL!~" when she looked at kazuma in a black tux and mask. Princess looked at him as if she knew who he is but didn't bother as she acted it out. Thief Girl said that the knights are coming so they did a last ditch steal effort and took one thing off of her.

Basically, thief girl stealed the necklace while kazuma stealed the 'engagement ring' meant for 'children of royalty will wear all the time, and will only be removed as a gift for their partner in marriage!' quote from darkness. Basically he is soon to get the princess in which the princess doesn't mind because after the events of snatching the ring, she was happy about him taking it as Kazuma declared that he will 'subjugate the demon lord'. When she prayed for his victory in battle, megumin was jealous of Iris (Princess) for calling kazuma 'onii-sama' and they were about to duke it out but then kazuma asked about the request and she said about finishing the game. When they left, Iris was sad about them being gone but she touched her ring finger and she wasn't sad about the ring being gone because she knew it was kazuma who took it. Claire and Rain (mage girl) kneeled down but Iris said she didn't mind it.

Then from the novel:
    — Since ancient times, this kingdom had a custom.

The hero who defeated the Demon King and return victoriously will earn the right to take the Princess as his wife—

… I looked at the mark where my ring was once again, and said in a volume they couldn’t hear.

“I hope… Onii-sama keeps that ring carefully.”

One of the greatest volumes so far~ I read it like 3-4 times, legit. BTW this is from the top of my head and near the end I got it from the novel. Cuz I can't remember any near the middle as well as the end lol. Just a summary from my head with a few things from the novel. Actually can't remember the part of which volume aqua got the chicken egg though..

Fucking christ that took me an hour or two...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    runsing likes this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Megumin and Kazuma have the worst communication abilities ever. Darkness is too nervous to confess her feelings. Aqua just does whatever entertains her at the moment. Kazuma's love life would be god if he was willing to confess his feelings, like to anyone cause any girl aside from aqua has already fallen for him. Volume 10 just came out but it's not translated yet

5. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone who read the LN also seen the anime? I'm going to watch the first season. Finished ep 1 but it seems a bit meh. The best thing was the really short skirt of Aqua's that was obviously just fan service. It makes her seem as if she's going commando or a G-string :D

Anyways, how accurate is the anime in contrast to the LN? Also how many volumes does it cover?

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a strange comparison since although it's not the most accurate thing and they use different jokes and skip parts of the story, they keep the spirits of the characters the same so it's definitely worth watching. Plus new jokes for each situation. That being said, the light novel is hilarious.

7. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
  8. kenneth223

kenneth223 『The Weird One』『User who faps to Drinks』 

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally laughed my ass off from kazuma's VA :ROFLMAO:
    Season 1 in equivalence to the LN volumes would be 10 episodes/ 2 volumes going through every chapter

Best thing for me was the boob slap