Discussion Korean Ebooks ~Ridibooks or Kyobo?~

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Claire Lilly, Dec 29, 2017.

?

If you read korean ebooks, which store do you prefer?

1. Ridibooks (Please comment why.)

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Kyobobook (Please comment why.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other (How the hell did you make an account and purchased the books???)

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Claire Lilly

Claire Lilly ~Fairy of the Moon Blossom~

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering, since I recently experienced the world of the korean ebook stores, what other korean novel and manga readers would prefer for a store? The only accessable stores for non korean people I know of, are 'Ridibooks' and 'Kyobobook'.

Honestly, I don't know why it's so difficult to buy them. For example, japanese ebooks are much more easier to get and in great quality too. And even chinese books (although no ebooks, sadly I couldn't find a store) aren't that difficult to get for me.
    Anyway, besides the adventurous quest of finding a suitable store, that actually accepts your card etc., really difficult it gets, when you want to buy an korean adult book. So far, I could buy them only in the google play store, apparently for all korean ebook stores, you need a special authentication, which is impossible for a non korean reader.
    Maybe in this forum are some people who experienced the same and also have an account on said stores. It would be really nice to hear from it.

So what would you prefer? 'Ridibooks' or 'Kyobobooks'? I personally prefer the first one, the picture quality of the ebooks is slightly better (but unfortunately not as great as the one in some japanese stores..., but good enough to comfortably read them and dream.).