Resolved Korean fantasy novel with abandoned FML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ririn5555, Mar 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ririn5555

ririn5555 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to remember the title of a novel that I read before and was waiting for updates but totally forgot. The story started out as the FML got kicked out by her family. She is the first born daughter in the family full of talented children. Because she didn’t show sign of developing any power, her family frame her power as bad luck, they kicked her out without any money to support herself. She was then picked up by a family that was shunned by the noble society cause they were unlucky and poor. Also, she and the family wasn’t aware that her power is LUCK. After she left, each family members get into accident and misfortune. It’s very funny when her ex-father thought she was haunting them with her “bad luck” even after she left.
    It’s a found family story, very heart warming. The FML regained her courage and self confidence, the ML is so awesome and really respect her. His siblings are so cute.
    Did I mention that FML has a fiance? Well that ex fiance is shitty as usual, he didn’t believe her word when her younger sister did some trick to her.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this one
    I Won’t Go Back to My Family Who Abandoned Me

3. ririn5555

ririn5555 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, thank you so much <3

Thread Status: