Discussion Korean Manhwa or Manga Snu Snu

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Emissary Nouvelle, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm an upright person cough cough but hypothetically speaking if I read ecchi/smut/adult webtoons then I have a question. Although by right the Japanese in theirs have a lot of fetishes like the famed tentacles which somehow even non anime watchers know about but them Koreans are bigger freaks to me lol. Seriously, they do as much or more as Isekai/dense mc that the Japanese do but instead with cheating aka netorare. Sooooo many different manga have it in like 30/35 have it, I mean as an upright person I wouldn't know but hypothetically speaking that's the stats. So I'm wondering what the other fellow daoists think. Japanese with their freak variety or Koreans with their singular cuckold fetishes and ironically dumber than usual mcs who give the normal harem mcs a run for their money although they do get some.

2. Hazel00

Hazel00 Highland Knight | From Karsuk

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean manhwa in my opinion has better story although dumb character, they have slight upper hand

3. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to cultivate the dao of seiso, so I often try to use these materials to temper my dao heart. After all of my closed-door seclusions, I'm yet to establish a firm foundation. My dao heart shakes more when tsundere characters - cultivators of the dao of two-facedness - appear. My knuckle itches mysteriously when they're around.

*I haven't typed this way in so long...I'm cringing...LMAO*

But seriously, when it comes to art, manhwas have realistic proportions while mangas have anime-esque ones. As for the story, excluding the vanilla stuff and factoring in the country's culture, they're all weird.

4. Master Krull

Master Krull Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is worse, you never know when a wild ntr is
    coming, mangas on the other hand you know in the first chapter by the art and story
    what type of fetishes are coming, like 365620 or 152067, of course there is curve balls
    like 297807 but is really rare.

Sabruness likes this.
  5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean stuff has a 99% of chance of having ntr. It is infuriating.

Sabruness likes this.
  6. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    THESE. JP stuff is automatically better just because almost all KR stuff is NTR in some fashion. either open cuck or surprise cuck or troll cuck. I've long given up on KR lewds because the cuck potential is way too high to bother searching all the NTR trash for the tiny few non NTR gems.

At least JP are open and upfront about the fetishes in lewds, despite the fact that some of them are really weird AF, so you know what you're getting into most of the time. Even sometimes the real oddball ones can be good as well (depending on various factors)