Resolved Korean novel i think?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jeonjkook, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    So the mc is transmigrated to novel like usual she possesses the villainess but..
    The original story is about a baron daughter who got adopted as a replacement for the death duke daughter because she looks exactly the same and mc is the playmate for the duke daughter when she still alive, and in the original storythe body mc possessed is jealous to that duke(? I forgot but let's just say she is) daughter and when the replacement come to the duke house she harrassed her. And like every villainess she got her deserved ending.

Then mc possessed the body she is jealous to the duke daughter for being loved and have everything except health but she doesn't act like a lowly villain she just stay by her side like how she asked for, and i think the duke daughter name is Olivia? Let's just say her name is Olivia for now haha.. so Olivia like her so and only open up to her that made all male leads who 'suppose to be' love Olivia jealous towards her.

And after the funeral of Olivia mc left the house while everyone thought she would take the opportunity to take Olivia's place

2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    It's definitely not this one, since MC wasn't a playmate or a substitute

i was thinking it was The Readymade Queen but most likely not. if i remember correctly, MC is a commoner maid who was taking care of a foolish (mentally like a child) princess before the Princess died

Rumby likes this.
  4. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know which one youre talking about! One of the names was Ophelia I believe, is it “Bad Ending Of Otome Game”?

Jeonjkook, judeiiro and Rumby like this.
  5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm stumped on the funeral leaving portion since i don't remember that in either lol

Based on the summary there is a funeral leaving mention there so likely think so too https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-bad-ending-of-otome-game/

But definitely haven't read it so no wonder it didn't click with me

Jeonjkook and judeiiro like this.
  6. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    OH YES This one lolol it was ophelia not Olivia hahaha..

Jem3710 likes this.