Forgotten Title Korean novel, mc return from hell to earth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LavaFlowzz, Dec 29, 2021.

1. LavaFlowzz

LavaFlowzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc was pulled into hell? Anyway he comes back to earth. After he comes back he saves this girl and she brought him back to her house and the girls brother came with his guild members to try and take her away, mc knocks them out. After that he went to get an id (identification) i think. In a few chapters he becomes an acquaintance with a strong guild and they cooperate. Mc can become stronger by killing monster and absorbing them i think. And there is this demon cult where they kill people and try to make demons come to earth. Mc can become stronger by killing demons and killing the demon cult members and absorbing aomething i dont remember what. Mc ropes in some people with potential and makes a team to hunt monsters. The girl he saves becomes a part of that team, she is a healer. Another one was a shielder that he saved i think. Another one is a guy with a super big potential. I dont remember if there is anymore members but i thibk theres one more girl but i dont remember. I read this novel a few years ago and i think it didnt get updated for a while so i stopped reading it and i kind of wamt to read it again and see if there is any update or not.

Thank you for your help!

2. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link