Forgotten Title Korean novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, May 25, 2020.

1. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    A forgotten novel which appears in my dream so clearly....

So here the plot:
    The story itself starts almost at the end of his journey, we have a Demon who was at the highest floor as some sort of its manager, as the mc confronts him, he was given a chance to return back in time, to starts again at the very first floor with his memories intact to commit less mistake and achieve greater feats that what he can with his future memories. But the mc has a very unique skill which manange to hijack the thoughts of this demon dude, he got a peak on how everything is just a tutorial and how this demon dude is altought somewhat amaze that humans adapt so fast, most of them failed when confronted with a chance to go back in time by some sort of regression stone or something. Altough this regression stone which players found in floor 70 or something do regress them, it wasn't actually a genuine regression but a simple trick that traps people into dreaming that they are regressing,with no way of distinction which is real and which is not (which is so freaky in my opinion)

2. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link