Recommendations Korean romance novels and manhwas

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by patient, Dec 1, 2022.

1. patient

patient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Please recommend some Straight Korean romance novels and manhwas with no arranged marriage/contract marriage/contract engagements/contract relationships/got pregnant->shotgun marriage and so on. And no harem please.
    The point is that I would like to see the relationship develop in a "normal" way, instead of the MC and ML shoved together into a fake relationship.

jubd likes this.
  2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite a fan of KOR myself, but if you don't mind Webtoon ones then maybe:
    Maybe Meant to Be
    Divine Circumstances
    Spells From Hell

3. asampe_tae

asampe_tae Los Blancos

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can u recommend ones you have read?

4. patient

patient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure!
    Carrier Falcon Princess - there's a novel and a manhwa, novel is better, but novel translation stopped, so manhwa should be catching up to where the novel was translated
    The Emperor and the Female knight - there's a novel and a manhwa, novel translation completed, manhwa is almost completed, I would recommend the manhwa
    North x Northwest - there's a novel and a manhwa, novel is much better and ahead in translation
    Shadowless Night - a novel
    Adonis - there's a novel and a manhwa, novel translation is good, I recommend the novel
    I Have Become The Hero's Rival - there's a novel and a manhwa, both are good, manhwa is ahead in translation
    Lucid Encounter - there's a novel (Feelings in a Dream) and manhwa, manhwa is ahead in translation
    I'm Stanning the Prince - a manhwa (on hiatus)
    The Meaning of You - there's novel and a manhwa, manhwa is ahead in translation
    Queen Cecia's Shorts - a manhwa

5. asampe_tae

asampe_tae Los Blancos

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!