Forgotten Title (Korean) Webtoon where high-flying office worker hides a secret

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lydia, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Lydia

Lydia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Picked it up a few years ago but the updates were quite slow (I think once a week) so I decided to pile it up and come back to it but forgot about it in the end. I’m hoping by now it’s made substantial progress and wish to read it again but I’ve forgotten the name!

Few points I remember:
    - MC is a male office worker who is quite popular and a high-achiever, good at his job, intelligent and is the go-to person among his colleagues except that he has a secret fetish: he’s into bdsm and fantasises about being a sub and finding a “mistress”. He joins this group of online bdsm followers where he interacts with others like him.

- He has a crush on his female co-worker who is also good at her job but is known for her stand-offish, ‘cold’ and aloof personality, they eventually end up dating and she discovers his secret and out of love for him, decides to play along and become his dominatrix.

- He has a best friend who owns a bar he started himself because he didn’t want to take over his father’s company. This friend’s bar isn’t actually doing that great but he likes it because it’s his own space. The friend ends up adopting a stray dog at the behest of his temporarily hired bar-hostess who is also a part of this secret online group of sub-dom members.

- He makes requests to his now-girlfriend which often lands them in awkward situations and puts him in danger of being discovered.

Is this ringing a bell for anybody?

2. nope.naemi

nope.naemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What comes to mind but isn't exactly what you're looking for:
    The Sensual M
    Sadistic Beauty