Spoiler (KR) 배드 아일랜드 / Bad Island (19+)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Seola, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Seola

Seola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (f to my img uploading skills)

Title: 배드 아일랜드 / Bad Island

Author: 로즈라인 (지은이) / Roseline (Ji Eun-Yi)

Links to official raws:
    1) Google Books
    2) Ridi for age 19+

Link to NU: N/A

Synopsis:
    무인도의 건물에 감금된 이수.

가진 게 없다. 기억도 없다. 없는 것만 잔뜩.

비행기 추락 사고로 무인도에 떠밀려온 생존자 중, 한 명에게 구조되었다.

헤이든 와이트. 영국의 젊은 신사. 보안 회사 대표.

그를 만난 건 축복일지 모른다.

악랄한 범죄자에게서 벗어날 기회. 새 삶을 살아갈 기회를 주겠다고 그의 눈이, 입술이, 온몸이 속삭였다.

“나는 내 이름도, 나이도 몰라요. 어떤 위험에 빠진 건지도 잘 몰라서 남자랑 넋 놓고 오붓하게 지내기에는 고민이 많아요.”

이수는 걱정스러운 마음을 드러냈다.

“나와 엮이면 헤이든 씨도 위험해질지 모른다는 뜻이에요.”

바다에서 미온의 바람이 불어왔다.

모래가 날리기 시작하자 헤이든이 셔츠로 이수의 얼굴을 가려 주며 대답했다.

“그럼 보수를 올릴게. 몸으로 갚으라는 뜻은 아니니 안심하고.”

일상적인 그와는 달리 이수는 좀처럼 표정 관리를 하지 못했다.

장성한 몸을 스스로 달래며 신음했던 어젯밤의 그가 눈앞에 스쳤기 때문이다.

그의 푸른 눈이 이수를 선명히 바라봤다.

“더러운 짐승 보듯 보네.”

이수는 제대로 답하지 못하고 버벅거렸다.

그 순간 이어 들려온 물음이 숨통을 격렬히 쥐어짰다.

“자는 척하면서 흥분시킨 게 누군데?”

어젯밤 모든 걸 지켜봤다는 걸 그가 알고 있던 것이다.
    Isoo was confined in a building on an inhabited island.
    She didn't have anything. She had no recollection of her memories. There were many things that she didn't have.

One of the survivors who washed up on the island due to a plane crash rescued her; Hayden White, a young British gentleman and the CEO of a security company.

Meeting him may have been a blessing.
    This was an opportunity for Isoo to escape from a vicious criminal who haunted her dreams and her past. Her savior tempted her, whispered, in her ear, to her lips, and to her body that he can give her a chance to live a new life.

"I don't even know my name or age. I don't know what kind of danger I am in, so I have a lot of worries on my mind to even think about getting along with a man."

Isoo ended up expressing her true feelings.

"It means that you may end up in danger if you get involved with me."

A lukewarm breeze blew from the sea.
    When sand began to fly from the wind, Hayden covered Isoo's face with his shirt and replied.

"Then I'll raise the compensation. It doesn't mean to pay me back with your body, so don't worry."

Unlike usual, Isoo failed to control her true emotions from showing on her face.
    This is because the memory of last night suddenly invaded her thoughts. She remembered him moaning, stroking that thing of his to comfort himself of desire.
    His blue eyes looked clearly at Isoo.

"That look in your eyes... it's as if you're looking at a dirty beast."

Isoo stuttered, unable to answer him properly.
    A question that emerged from her head squeezed her lungs, making it difficult for her to breathe.

"Who do you think it was that made me react like that?"

He knew. He knew that she had seen everything last night.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    Judy Rosso, Emmie and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Seola

Seola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no NU link for this novel, so here are the details of the original content.
    Main story - 79 chapters
    Side story - 19 chapters
    Epilogue - 6 chapters

Leads.
    FL: Isoo (aka Eila Reed)
    - Trapped on the island
    - Struggles to recover her memories

ML: Hayden White (aka Rayburn)
    - A British gentleman who washed up on the island from a plane crash.
    - Protects and guards the FL, shows one-sided kindness to FL
    - Mysterious

Volume 1.
    .. Revolves around the FL and ML's survival on the island. They are joined by a few more people - 1F, 4M as of count- who survived the same plane crash as the ML (perhaps, new love interests? Gasp!) It's very realistic, and some of the actions of these new characters are questionable and brings disapproval, but hey, realism. Sx tension rises between the leads. FL starts showing interest towards ML, who is very dependable. FL starts becoming slightly paranoid and distraught by her haunted dreams.
    Volume 2.
    .. Mostly focuses on Isoo's memory recovery stage. Her psychological discomforts escalates. All those mysteries? Solved. Great ending.

My thoughts.
    The story is very well-built from start to finish. It's easy to confuse the readers at the beginning because the novel dives straight into her entrapment (besides the sxsx scene in the prologue).
    Both ML and FL had their own stories. There is a lot of mysteries revolving around FL's memory loss along with the unknown identity of the ML. The ML gave off the vibes of "can we trust him?" and "is he good or bad?" throughout the entire novel. He shows progressive obsessiveness and shows that really hot - physically (talk about those inches) and non - side of him. However, all those mysteries pieces itself one by one as the novel progresses. Curiousity will build within the reader the longer they read, making it impossible for them to put the novel down.
    If you are expecting a novel of a naive FL falling in love with the mysterious charms of the ML and just having a lot of sxsx on the island, then you're in the wrong place.
    The plot is very concrete and never strays off from its original settings. It'll totally blow your mind when you reach the end of the novel.

My ratings.
    Romance: 4.5/5.0
    Sxsx: 3.9/5.0
    Plot: 5.0/5.0
    Character (build & development): 4.2/5.0
    ~~
    Overall: 4.4/5.0

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    Judy Rosso, Rin.rinaaa and Emmie like this.