Spoiler KR Novel: I'll do that marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by spchntrt, Jun 21, 2020.

1. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: I'll do that marriage
    Korean: 그 결혼 제가 할게요
    raw: https://page.kakao.com/home/그-결혼-제가-할게요-[완결]/53404598

Description:
    Rayanne McEllion, the girl who wanted to avoid a bad end, willingly went to the insomniac emperor in place of her sister, Raylin. She is tasked to help the sleepless emperor, who was cursed by a witch, by using her ability to induce sleep whenever she touches another person’s body with her lips. Can Rayanne survive being with the emperor, ‘Kael Rue Kaldorf?’

[​IMG]

Just found this. I'm intrigued. Spoilers anyone?

2. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    ++++++1

4. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already reported it. A moderator would merge the threads together now.

nielyti and SamSam like this.
  5. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why the father sent the sister with a lover if both of the sisters can induce sleep?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    cookiecrumb likes this.
  6. cookiecrumb

cookiecrumb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm...I'm not so sure about that. However, I do know that the father is apparently a very greedy person.
    :blob_nuffies::blob_nuffies:

7. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I google translated till chapter 8 of the raws, and here's what I got

So the person we know as Lilianne's soul transmigrated to the world of a novel she read, in the body of Lilianne, the sister of Leylin, the MC of the novel. But she knows everything that's going to happen : the fact that leylqn is already in love with someone else, and that when the duke will kill her former lover she'll commit suicide. Lilianne wants to change her sister's fate so she goes to the emperor in her sister's stead, because she too has the power to put people to sleep since it's a power that's handed down to every woman of the ducal house throughout generations.

the father (Duke Mckellion) sent the sister with a lover because she's his legitimate daughter. Lilianne (with light blue hair, on the cover, who went instead out of her own will) is a maid's daughter he kept (but it seems no one's actually aware she's an illegitimate child). She could go and do the same task as her sister because the ability to put people to sleep is handed down to all the women of the ducal house. But he wanted to send his LEGITIMATE daughter because he wanted her to marry the emperor and gain power and influence.

She goes back to the McKellion mansion and during dinner her father (aka the duke who's greedy af) starts freaking out because she went instead of Leylin, she dared to do so when she's just a lowly maid's daughter. He slaps her and it leaves a pretty awful red mark on her cheek, and then *bubam* guess who enters the room ? The freaking emperor, so he obviously asks what's going on here and Lilianne, still full of confidence, answers truthfully that it's because she's just a maid's daughter and that she dared putting the emperor to sleep herself, knowing her status. But he doesn't seem to care about her origins, he just takes her back to the palace. She's given her own room (that's apparently reserved to guests) and the maids all thank her, they see her as a blessing from heavens because now that the emperor's able to sleep, he's more gentle, calm, and less stressed, nervous which leads to him acting less rashly.

So Lilianne has one sister (with dark blue hair), Leylin, and one brother but I can't recall his name. They all really get along. Even though she's an illegitimate child, they seem to consider her as their equal, they don't bully her or anything like in other webtoons, it's even the opposite. For instance, If I understood well, there was a moment a maid criticized Lilianne (bc she's illegitimate) and Leylin made everyone go to her sister's room and make them apologize to her. Then she even fired them all !!! The brother is also nice. He's worried about Lilianne's safety when she goes to the insomniac emperor in Leylin's stead and says she'll always be welcome at the duchy if she becomes the empress

Lilianne is actually quite confident, and I think that's a thing the emperor actually likes about her. Because he couldn't sleep and was always anxious, angry, the emperor was kinda considered a tyrant but now that he's able to sleep, he's calm and take better decisions. In that case everyone likes Lilianne and sees her as a blessing. The emperor also likes Lilianne, and he asks her to marry him. She doesn't refuse, but has a condition : (that part I didn't really understand, maybe not 1000% accurate) they have to do a 1 year contract marriage and if she's not happy he can let her go. So he asks people about ways to seduce her and to organize proper 'dates'. He really wants her to like him.

AGAIN this is all google translate so I might not have understood everything and everything may not me 100% accurate : )

8. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    just read chapter 9, here's what I understood :
    Lilianne took part in a tea party organized by the villainess of the novel. She is a red haired beautiful woman called Celestia something, cannot remember her full name though. If I ain't wrong, I think she's an earl's daughter. So the whole tea party, Lilianne acts like she's pure, innocent, doesn't stop smiling and eats her cookies like it's her first time, like a child... Well she doesn't act like a future empress. At the end of the tea party, they're talking when Lilianne notices a guy watching them and starts hitting him (well yk women of the McKellion duchy learn how to wield a sword, how to fight and all) turns out he was a stalker who used to follow Celestia. Lilianne puts him to sleep by kissing his hand, and Celestia can't believe she has such an ability... Well between the attack on the man and her ability, I think she figures out Lilianne wasn't really showing her true colors the whole time (STILL Lilianne's so so nice, don't get me wrong, but she's not that pure and candid, that's what I mean). Then there's another scene with the emperor. I previously said he was trying to seduce her, with dates and stuff like that and he took her to the palace's gardens and he baked her cookies HIMSELF which I think is really cute. he's all blushing and flustered. They feel good and they both say they hope this will continue that way.

9. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently since she said she liked the cookies last time, he didn't stop cooking for Lilianne but well.... it's not really good haha. She says she still likes it though but he's blushing, so scared that it doesn't fit her taste. he really wants her to like him.

10. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    will tell about the rest of chapter 10 later!!

Kings_101 and halocyn like this.
  11. halocyn

halocyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump +1

12. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so the dad's a jerk (feels weird to write that on father's day…)
    How'd the siblings turn out so great?

Tofufufu, Jukki and Mystical giggles like this.
  13. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe because of their mother idk

Maeve Arte and Jukki like this.
  14. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup he definitely is !!

I don't know... Actually, since it's google translated (if yk, yk... it often comes out so weird), I wasn't sure at the beginning if they were like -- nice only in front of her, and acted like sh*t behind her back, but they seem to really care for her and consider her as equal even knowing her 'status' (I don't know if other people, nobles who aren't part of the duchy are aware she's a maid's daughter -- it seems like it as the emperor and maids at the palace didn't know, and well they're kinda the most powerful family after the royals so...). As @quarantine is good said, maybe their mother.... ? Sure thing it's not from their father. It is said he was always a good, gentle, perfect father to Baptiste (that's his name I think!!) and Leylin, but he always used to beat up Lilianne, harass her.... poor girl

15. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't have much time to read chap. 10 till the end (quarantine class at home, if yk yk) but I can tell you this
    So father the duke jerk is still kinda in the 'coma', bedridden, sick... Well he doesn't wake up. So Lilianne came back to the McKellion mansion and while she was training swordsmanship with her brother Baptiste (if I ain't wrong abt his name though) when someone arrived.... And it was Celestia (still don't know her full name, really got a problem with that apparently), the OG villainess from the novel Lilianne's soul read back on earth ! No one expected her to come. Plus she arrived with a bag full of goodiezz (like French macaroons, delicious food... ) to share with them... Seems like Lilianne did a good impression on her at the end of the tea party when she kicked this stalker's a*s haha.

will tell abt the rest when I read it! For now I can tell you I'm
    rooting for a friendship Celestia x Lilianne. Even though she's jealous of Lilianne who may become the next empress, I hope Celestia turns out great this time. In chap. 10 she was all smiling, and seemed so nice and sweet!! I. Want. Them. To. be. friends.

Well dunno what time it is for you, but I gotta go to math class via. Zoom here haha. Will tell more later xx

16. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the bro's name!! It's BASTIAN (not 'Baptiste', sorry seems like my French roots influenced me)

Jukki likes this.
  17. chioux

chioux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey does anyone have the newtoki raws link?

18. MUSHI.MUSH

MUSHI.MUSH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, since the 1st chapter the only think I could think of is that of king falls asleep just from one kiss then will their relation ever go to the next stage?

20. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the original FL ?

kingini and Fictionaddiction like this.