LCD Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by TUSF, Oct 22, 2015.

1. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy fuck.

YES

2. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just want her to release more chapters >.< what a cliffhanger

3. Rimuru Tempest

Rimuru Tempest Slime Demon Lord Fighting the Last Boss

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yes I’m just gonna hope it will be in 2018 or early 2019:blobparty::blobparty:

4. Authn

Authn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is going to be EVEN MORE busy with LN and now anime adaptation, I call it we won't see WN updates for a while... :blobfearful:

5. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'll be highly surprised if Shun doesn't go the 'standard isekai protagonist' path and fight the 'evil god'.

I guess I can only hope that his bullshit skill ends up being subverted in some way by Shiro and he's made a non-factor pretty easily. Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be quite that easy.

6. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. This just reminds me of why Oni went around killing everyone.

Dustin is a little shit confirmed. Should've spent some time studying MA energy tbh.

7. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did say from the very beginning that the protection of humanity is his top priority. We can say what we want, but at least he is true to his words and follows through to the end.

And with this the war will change from human vs. demon to planet (evil god) vs. life. That should motivate even more people to participate, so shiro can gather energy more efficiently. The only problem will be the hero who can access it to attack her.

8. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly for Dustin, actually getting Shun on his side would doom Sariel and humanity together, as having him fight Kumoko will blow the rest of the world's MA energy. D really loves her dramatic irony. :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    chaos500 likes this.
  9. jubjub3000

jubjub3000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where can i find the LN version?

10. Shade Serpent

Shade Serpent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you think sensei is going to react to shiro knowing she's going to destroy the world? Will sensei try to fight but get knocked out instantly and sent to the special space for reincarnators until it's all over?

11. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I simply don't understand why people wants to fight Shiro... if they die now the planet is saved and they can be reborn again (the people are also in fault that they are doomed like this in the first place ...) if they fight and kill the gods soon later the planet will die and their souls will cease to exist, isn't that worst?

12. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone came up to you, put a gun to your head, and said "dont worry, this is for your sake" and tried to kill you... would you not fight back?

13. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally the same reason why the human race still dumping trash into the ocean despite knowing that it'll be their demise.

14. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Their only survivable option was to burn that trash (Potimas), and then fight and kill, over and over, until the world was healthy enough to sustain itself again. They had to do that centuries ago, but they didn't do shit til now, when their souls are all about to wear out permanently. If the system goes down right now, some portion of humanity may be able to revive, and even go on to reincarnate elsewhere in the universe, even Sariel and Kuro can go on with their godhood. It has to be now, because they are already out of time, and Dustin knows this, that's why he wants to sacrifice Sariel and Gyurie before he dies himself.

15. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only ones who actually knew about Potima were Dustin, Kuro and Ariel. A careful person who was afraid of the consequences humans might experience from starting a war, the loser and the one who needed centuries to make up her mind to oppose the goddess dumb ideals. With those opponents it's no surprise that Potimas could act like this.

Even if the system were to be destroyed now Sariel would not survive. The best shiro can do for her is to help keep her soul from breaking down completely and shut down the system and let her die while Sariel can still reincarnate.

And Dustin just has his goal (protection of the humans) and acts in accordance. He believed that the number of sacrifices could be minimized by the sacrifice of kuro and sariel (+ goddess religion) until he gained information on soul derivation and the loss of energy from shiro. Now he is trying to hold on to these plans due to a mixture of distrust for shiro, his own conclusions on the status quo and personal prediction of the future (strengthened by the system announcement)

16. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, wasn’t this novel completed by Turbo translations?

What is the novel thats being translated by raising the dead? Same novel?

17. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is the same webnovel which has yet to end

AurumGold likes this.
  18. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohryt... thanks. This confused me for a while. The chapter number kinda disappeared near the last few translations of turbo.

19. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to read it in chronological order, so the chapter numbers get confusing when you get to the other character pov chapters.

20. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woo! The spider storytime books are back! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also kinda surprised Gyurie didn't understand Kumoko's plan yet... well, actually Gyurie and Kumoko are both kinda idiots, so maybe not that surprised. Still, a Spider vs Dragon fight, after all this time. How nostalgic. Hope it'll include a lot of Kumoko trying to run for life because she still can't bring herself to just say anything. :blobpopcorn: