Novel Kuroinu FF: Saving the 7 Princess Knights And Olga&Chloe and MultiverTraveling

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by TypeFantasyHeart, Feb 13, 2021.

1. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this novel that its written in spanish, you can use the translator of the webnovel website to read it if you dont understand spanish. The novel is well written and all characters have their own characteristics, i laughed a lot at Olga Discorda shenanigans lol
    The plot is that a MC gets isekaid to Kuroinu Hentai and proceeds to get revenge on the Kuroinu members while discovering more stuff about the world.
    Its for +18 by the way. Just try to read it and not let you avoid it due to the wishes of MC as he trains himself for 10 years before the PLOT starts to move in Kuroinu and despite MC being OP its funny as hell xD and has 99 chapters at the time of this post and the updates are almost daily.
    add this to webnovel address /book/i-am-in-kuroinu-(por-longchinchin)_18107265006434905

2. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the tip.i always wanted a novel where the MC fucks with the Black Dogs,do you have other recomendations of fanfics of Kuroinu and is Celestine part of the harem?

3. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im at chapter 50 and mc harem is Olga, Chloe, Prim, Alicia, Kaguya and a nun from alica fortress. Its not forced at all except the speed of the conquests xD. Also MC is not an asswhole and all, he is a good dude with lust issues like any normal men. But you can blame the girls as MC looks like a buffed up and powered up version of Sirzechs Lucifer, taller, more muscle, more compact and a 24cm brother plus Yang body.... Its funny as hell read some girls have a nosebleed fountain lol.
    As for celestine? definitely will be part of it

4. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

5. rumrunner438

rumrunner438 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant bring myself to be willing to read any story from that setting unless the MC shows up and stops the attack from the start. So preferably a crossover so theres to do.

Whether it's a mix or something like world hopping and the MCs already built up enough to hop over and gain some more allies or lovers since it's likely a harem story if that world is involved.