Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long since I've read this and I haven't finished it yet but here goes:blobReach:

What's with the tutor?
    - He was a top student in an academy he attended to (not really he played dirty to the REAL top student who was a commoner girl -that explains why he hates a smart girl like Lippe, pathetic really...) and is a tutor who's getting famous/popular around the noble moms. I think he's a noble but is from a small poor family & is greedy for fame and money. So he looks down on Lippe's family bc they aren't the BIGGEST nobles like the Surmonas(the ML candidate -blonde boy with purple eyes aka Hildert's family, Mrs.Surmona was the one who introduced the tutor to Lippe's mom). He gives out tests that no children age of Lippe or Robel(2nd brother) can solve & calls them stupid. Lippe did not like he was looking down on her brother so she solves all the test questions to prove him wrong. She also took a jab at his massive ego (do not mess with her family members she protec!). And so this grown-ass man decides to manipulate his audience(the mothers) to make Lippe a sinister ignorant child who disrespects grown ups & says she pretended she didn't know anything when she already learned the subject and framed Lippe and her mom as frauds who are trying to make Lippe look like a genius. Luckily Lippe turned the table around and exposed the heck out of that man with the fact that he tried to hit her.

Who's the lady battling Lippe's mom at the tea party?
    - That's Mrs. Brizell. She owns a boutique and she's just a small fry villain.

Pink haired trap boy?
    - His name is Urion(pronounced Yurian) Sarnio. He had a twin sister named Angelina. Someone already explained that he was a crazy killer in the previous time & is dressed up as a girl bc of their mother's unstable mental health and wrong way of dealing with the loss of one of her child.
    But Lippe mistakes him as the actual Angelina, that it was before she passed away. So she does all things girl friends do to each other & makes the poor boy's heart flutter like crazy lmao.

Who's the ML?
    - I think we all know the silver hair guy with icy blue eyes is the ML lol he hasn't made an appearance in the webtoon yet, but I think he will soon maybe in the next 1 or 2 chapters. He's mostly addressed as 'little lord Castillo' (at least when he was young, not sure about when he grows up). He was born an imperial prince but was adopted by the Castillo Duke (not sure why but the emperor and the duke probably shares the same bloodline). Up to where I left off, the novel was kind of making it seem like he also remembers the past(sharing the same memories of the timeline they were in before Lippe traveled back in time)?
    Descripted as: silver hair that glitters like ice blades, and eyes that looks as if the purest/clearest water is frozen.

Hope this helped uwu

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  2. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much you are a saviour <3 @dahlhoney and can u tell me who killed lippe's family and who is the girl that help lippe to time travel ?

dahlhoney likes this.
  3. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read like 1/3 of the novel so I have no idea:blob_teary:

arlovebird and Ran ahzu like this.
  4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! :aww: Finally some spoilers, from the actual novel even! :blobnosebleed: If you can share more spoilers, please, it would be greatly appreciated! Any bit of spoiler will work, ... haha I know, I'm greedy! :blobpats::blobshh::blobwhistle:

Icepride, lazynoodles and Ran ahzu like this.
  5. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if I can give any good spoilers.... There are almost 400 chapters and I only read up to 130 or something so I can only give you guys some details or infos but not really much of important/critical 'spoilers'. :cry:
    Right now all I can think of as a spoiler is that Lippe becomes a singer...? She makes a difference in society/empire with her voice and lyrics. Songs about love or anything except the empire's state religion is banned, so it's a big risk singing songs from your heart or passion cuz you might get framed/punished for being 'a heathen'. The meaning of the name Calliope is 'great poetry' so her name kinda spoils her role in a way.

6. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, no worries, anything will work, as you are the 1st one to actually share spoilers from reading the novel. The rest are from the webtoon, or someone somewhere heard/read but not sure if it's true, etc. So take your time and if you find anything interesting to share, feel free to do it....we'll wait here, hahaha! :blobupset::blobmelt:
    BTW, 400 chapter?! :blobastonished: like OMG....:blobunsure::blobdizzy: Never expected that 'Lady Baby' to be this big, usually korean novel are at max. 250 ch. and this is already huge...but 400 (?!) that's....:sweating_profusely:

So, thank you for sharing! :blobsmilehappy:

P.S. I think this is one of the reason why there's no translator for this novel (I mean 400 ch...:sweating_profusely:). Also with the novel being this voluminous the webtoon will also take some time to incorporate everything....ugh* we are in a long ride/sailing here.:blobpopcorn_two::blobtriumph::blobsleepless:

7. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG...just look at this cuteness!:blobnosebleed: Maybe he's 2nd ML, hm?! :hmm: I actually like him, he's so funny! :blobcatblush:

[​IMG]

immortaltear, mallow, Elliana and 5 others like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t that the big brother?

9. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's the older brother's friend.
    Don't know if this got mentioned in a previous post but in the first life, the friend tried to find evidence of the older brother's(?) innocence and was killed when he found said evidence.

kimberlyt, craz, Ang3Blue and 9 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oop that’s right. I haven’t seen the guy for awhile and totally forgot what he looks like so I thought it was the brother

Elliana likes this.
  11. Dina

Dina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a novel ?

12. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and it's already completed

13. Dina

Dina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh nice! Do you know where i can find it ? Hope it's a HE!!

14. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a he

15. MeltedPudding

MeltedPudding Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg do you know where I can find the novel version? I tried Kakao but it's so confusing... I have been looking for it forever! :sweating_profusely:

16. Toubasi

Toubasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please please tell us from where to read it I've been searching nonstop but I can't seem to find anything :blobsob: please spoil and tell us the link please please please

17. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    you can't mlt cause the app does not give permission

18. Toubasi

Toubasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really sad :blobsad: thanks for telling me

lazynoodles and evilbonsai like this.
  19. Silver24

Silver24 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there another site where you can read this manga? Kakao just doesn't work for me :(((((( It's just getting interesting. I really want some spoilers and chapters!!!! Someone please help!

20. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Check this out: https://toonkor.best/레이디-베이비

About the novel, well not many read the raw novel so very very few spoilers. Someone here bought the novel and is reading...so, personally I'm kinda waiting :blobpeek: ...as shameless as it may sound. :blobwhistle:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Akkneehi, BrytteM, Guide1410 and 6 others like this.