Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh my goodness :blobfearful:
    I'm so, so sorry...
    I read/dropped this novel almost a year ago, that's why I said I only read up to 1/3 of it, not currently reading.... I'm so sorry for not making this clear.:sweating_profusely::blob_teary:

BrytteM, Guide1410, Icepride and 2 others like this.
  2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no, it's me who should apologise....really sorry! :blobfearful::blobdizzy::notlikeblob::facepalm::sweating_profusely:

I misunderstood your post...shame of me.:facepalm: (*the sound of bell and that crazy lady from GoT shouting* "SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!")
    I thought that you just read 1/3 for now and concluded that you're still reading. :facepalm::blobexpressionless: Apologies...really, I got too ahead of myself. :blobconfounded::blobsweat::blobsweat_2: No worries then, I'll wait till, hopefully, someone will translate this novel! :blobpeek: :blobwhistle:

THANK YOU for spoilers! :blobsmilehappy: So far you're the only one who spoiled us with some concret info directly from then novel! :blobnosebleed::blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  3. tatsu2001

tatsu2001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously thought yulian was the male lead :(
    But like OMG ya'll should be hired to be in FBI how do you find all of this information :X3::LOL::LOL:

4. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin::blobhero:....when you don't know the language, korean, but still want to know more and there is the korean webtoon...you'll literally stare for hours at webtoon trying to get something by looking at illustrations, characters mimics and gestures, cloths, colors of hair and eyes trying to get who's related to whom, etc. I know it's crazy but this is the karma of not knowing korean hahaha...:blobsweat: Personally, I trained my eyes and deduction/logic so well by now...:blobsmirk::blobspy::blobamused:

I was staring so much (like a lot, several times) at Lady Baby webtoon that I memorized even the smallest details...like, I found out that the patterns on tea sets is identical with tea sets from other webtoons that I'm following. I swear... :blob_coffee: the rose-pattern tea set is exactly the same in several webtoon (if I'm remembering correctly it's in 'Lady Baby', 'One Day I Became a Princess', 'La Dolce Vita de Adelaide', 'Emperor's Only Daughter' and 'Doctor Elise')...idk, maybe because the illustration style is similar, or maybe the illustrators use same websites to buy vectors and other design-y things, but really, some background patterns are very similar in several webtoon that are popular now. :blobuwu:

Guide1410, Fiolyn, tatsu2001 and 9 others like this.
  5. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could read korean. I want to read the novel huhu. The waiting game is so hard especially when you know that the novel is already finished.

Icepride and arlovebird like this.
  6. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you know that there is a pinterest board with a few spoiler excerpt every now and then, such as this one (my favourite)? :aww:
    [​IMG]

Lippe singing. Not 100% sure, but from some images I saw, Lippe is going to sing and continue her way of charming everyone to death, because (again, might be wrong) but Lucius' friend tries to bribe Lippe into singing for him. But if it's true, I am so looking forward to this scene!:aww::cookie:

7. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know about toonkor, right?
    https://toonkor.casa/레이디-베이비

8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    i clicked the link and saw so many blinking glittering banners that looks like an ad that I thought I got transported back into 2000s internet websites

9. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. It has a crazy amount of ads. Just scroll down and you'll be able to freely read through the raws.

10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    lol those were really ads? ok ok thanks so much :blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny:

11. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well hehehehhe I’m not sure.
    But base on the covers it may be Hildert... the white-haired child in the party

12. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I’m not sure but base on the covers I guess it’s Hildert(the white-haired child)

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Hildert’s hair color is slightly pale yellow and the male character in the cover have a different hairstyle

Icepride and clair17 like this.
  14. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, altho I don't know who is the ML but if you read this spoiler thread from the start, there is someone mentioned that the ML is a prince or someone else. Also Hildert's eye is purple-ish color while the cover ML's eyes is blue.

Leilacus likes this.
  15. J A D E

J A D E Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry those ads are safe as long as you don't click on them :blobjoy::blobjoy:

And if it accidentally opens up, just close it right away
    Be careful of the ads about men tho, it's a very unpleasant sight to see. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

16. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, so cuteee :blobmelt:

That overprotective siscon slapped his friend’s hand again just as he was about to shake hands(?) with Lippe. From the pictures I gather that one (Hal) grows up into quite the casanova... from the looks of it Lippe already has 3 potential supporting MLs haha (Hal, Julian, Hildert).

Nanny heard her singing and bragged about it to the family. Dad and brothers plead for Lippe to sing lol. And of course everyone goes “our Lippe is an angellll” :blobxd:

Can I just say I love her hair as a 5 year old.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    BrytteM, Guide1410, Icepride and 7 others like this.
  17. Toubasi

Toubasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYSSSS THE ML FIRST APPEARANCE IS IN CHAPTER 46!! KAAAAAA AA!!!!!
    even tho I don't understand Korean but I think I just fell in love ♥️♥️♥️

Icepride, mallow, tatsu2001 and 7 others like this.
  18. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    KYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

The ML is so handsome, even tho he's 8 years old....I swear, he already is emanating that infamous ML's 'sex appeal' (..God, forgive me. :blobpeek:).

19. Toubasi

Toubasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know that he was 8 years old I thought he was 12 or at least 10:blobneutral:Do you somehow understand Korean in anyway :hmm: because if you can please spoil :blobsob::blobsob:

Guide1410, Icepride, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  20. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish... BUT no, I don't know Korean. :blobcry: I was using google translate on mobile, it helps reading the text on pics (like take a pic of the text, it scans and then comes the translation; and is quite accurate comparing to Chinese or Japanese). So, sorry to disappoint...:blobpeek:

So, from what I got, he's 8 years old BUT please take this with a grain of salt. :blobunsure: I also thought that he's older, honestly, the handsomeness level is high! :blobnosebleed::blob_blush:

This is what I got from MTL: the ML is considered kinda a genius (mainly the maids at the end where arguing who's better, one maid was from the Samona family (Hildert's family) and the other was from the ML's house); and that Lippe never met in previous life the ML, he wasn't interested in social activities but was mainly in battlefield (?!)...I may speculate that previously he had something to do with the war. :hmm: Also, Lippe is a little bit surprised that ML is chatting (friends?!) with Hildert Samona (so I may speculate that previously he was not that friendly :blobawkward:). So, that's what I got from a quick MTL. :blobexpressionless:

Also, I'm not sure where I read this (maybe discord), not sure if it's in general related to Lady Baby :blobwhistle::blobdizzy: (to much reading on spoilers for a lot of mangas/novels/webtoons...so my memory may be hazy/confused :blobdizzy:) BUT .....
    I read that the ML also has some memories from previous life, not sure if he's reincarnated as Lippe but has some memories from previous life (?!)
    :blobfearful::blobwoah:

So, someone who read the novel or spoilers from korean forums can add something here...?! :blobwoah:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019