Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello could you give me a spoiler where Lippe is pregnant and her wedding night and when Reas sacrifices himself for her I would really appreciate it

2. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much fam!

Guide1410 likes this.
  3. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lippie’s family found out cause they spied on her lol. Hildert could tell Reas liked Lippie. When Lippie and Reas were on their first date - they were shopping in a shop Reas booked for just the 2 of them (cute I’m dying) - Hildert came in and crashed it. After, they went to a tea shop and he could tell Lippie also liked Reas back. Yurian found out because Lippie and Yurian were hanging out and Reas saw them. Lippie was ignoring Reas at that time so he came up to them. Naturally, Reas tries to take Lippie away and Lippie agreed. Lippie called him ‘Reas’ and Yurian noticed how she didn’t put ‘brother’ in front of it, moreover, she used his nickname which only Hildert and Reas’ grandma call him. the others like Elphinny or Harrisson idk. The whole world found out because when Lippie was competing against the Saint, Reas came up to the stage, kneeled in front of her (which shocked everyone, like literally, it was being broadcasted plus Reas is a freakin prince so yea) complimented her and kissed her hand.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    Zepelim, Shinxyra, rosvimeal and 30 others like this.
  4. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lippie got pregnant after 4 years of marriage. Much to everyones disappointment because everyone thought they got married so quickly because Lippie was pregnant, kinda funny actually cause they first did it on the night they got married. There’s not much about the kids since they’re only mentioned at the very last chapter of the side stories. The babies are twins. The boy I think has Lippie’s Purple hair and Reas’ light blue sea like eyes and the girl has Reas’ silver hair and Lippie’s coral eyes (or they’re switched idk I forgot lol sorry). I forgot their names but they both start with an A.

When Reas sacrificed himself for Lippie it was because everyone thought the battle was already over. While everyone was celebrating they didn’t notice that a spear was heading towards Lippie. When everyone noticed it was too late so Reas ran to her, slowed it down a bit (it was originally to block it but the spear had like black magic n stuff so it failed), and teleported in front of her. While Reas was dying he asked Lippie to sing him a song. Lippie was singing while imagining being at the beach cause she was looking at Reas’ eyes (I already described in a previous post so just look for it). Because Lippie was really sad about Reas dying the silver cup re-appeared. Re-appeared because the girl in the start of the manhwa with white hair that reversed time for Lippie was the silver cup. The emperor, who was still alive, saw the silver cup, tried to reach for it but got both of his hands amputated (love this moment). Anyways, Lippie got water from the fountain of youth or somthing idk I forgot the name and gave the water to Reas. Since Reas was practically dead he didn’t get any of the water so Lippie had to mouth feed him (I thought this moment was so cute tbh even if Reas was dying haha). After this i think it took to much out of Lippie so she started throwing up blood (never actually explained why but I think it is because of using the silver cup). So now roles reversed and Lippie is dying. Haeliana (the Saint) (she tried killing Lippie and competed against her but Lippie gave her a second chance - the temple abused her or something but she did not have a happy childhood - and they became friends) saved her tho and unfortunately, she died. The emperor also died (I don’t really understand the translation I did from the raw novel but it said he fell in a fountain and drowned since he didn’t have his arms to help him out which he so deserves. I think this is a story where the author gave a well deserved ending for the villain.).

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  5. luvieofaoa

luvieofaoa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get more information about the saint who exactly is she?

Mikaa likes this.
  6. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Mxnhwa, publicación: 6144126, miembro: 294541"] [SPOILER = "Lippie embarazada"] Lippie quedó embarazada después de 4 años de matrimonio. Para la decepción de todos porque todos pensaron que se casaron tan rápido porque Lippie estaba embarazada, algo gracioso en realidad porque lo hicieron por primera vez la noche en que se casaron. No hay mucho sobre los niños, ya que solo se los menciona en el último capítulo de las historias paralelas. Los bebés son gemelos. El chico creo que tiene el pelo morado de Lippie y los ojos azul claro como el mar de Reas y la chica tiene el pelo plateado de Reas y los ojos de coral de Lippie (o han cambiado de idk, lo olvidé, lo siento). Olvidé sus nombres, pero ambos comienzan con una A. [/ SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Reas se sacrifica por Lippie"] Cuando Reas se sacrificó por Lippie fue porque todos pensaban que todo había terminado. Mientras todos celebraban, no notaron que una lanza se dirigía hacia Lippie. Cuando todos notaron que era demasiado tarde, Reas corrió hacia ella, redujo la velocidad un poco y se teletransportó frente a ella. Mientras Reas se estaba muriendo, le pidió a Lippie que le cantara una canción. Lippie cantaba mientras se imaginaba estar en la playa porque miraba los ojos de Reas (ya lo describí en una publicación anterior, así que búscalo). Debido a que Lippie estaba realmente triste por la muerte de Reas, reapareció la copa de plata. Reapareció porque la chica al comienzo del manhwa con cabello blanco que invirtió el tiempo para Lippie fue la copa de plata. El emperador, que aún estaba vivo, vio la copa de plata, trató de alcanzarlo pero le amputaron ambas manos (me encanta este momento). De todos modos, Lippie tomó agua de la fuente de la juventud o algo así. Olvidé el nombre y le di el agua a Reas. Como Reas estaba prácticamente muerto, no consiguió nada de agua, así que Lippie tuvo que darle de comer con la boca (pensé que este momento era tan lindo tbh incluso si Reas se estaba muriendo jaja). Después de esto, creo que le costó mucho a Lippie, así que comenzó a vomitar sangre (en realidad nunca explicó por qué, pero creo que es por usar la copa de plata). Así que ahora los papeles se invierten y Lippie está muriendo. Haeliana (la Santa) (intentó matar a Lippie y compitió contra ella, pero Lippie le dio una segunda oportunidad, el templo abusó de ella o algo así, pero no tuvo una infancia feliz, y se hicieron amigas) la salvó y, lamentablemente, murió. .
    ohhh miohhh thank you very much for this great Spoiler delight I will cry thank you very much forever

Mxnhwa likes this.
  7. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally found Lady Baby, and pulled an all nighter to read it from start to present. And I really wanted Reas to be ML (because the other MLs just see Lippe as "cute" or they just see the happy but intelligent side of her - they wouldn't understand her trauma in the past timeline.) And I came here so I could have a definitive answer on who is ML and yesssss I am soooooon happy. I'm all aboard the ship!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  8. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is Reas (Astereas)

9. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    OMMMMGGG!!! how am I ever going to wait this long til our ship becomes a couple ... Rias x Lippe, everybody!!

10. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, Does anyone have information about Rias and Heldert's friendship, for example about how their conversation was after Heldert’s knowledge of his relationship with Lippe, or what the struggles between them in this life or previous life I have always been curious about their friendship, or what Rias value to Heldrer

11. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure yet, but they are definitely friends because Hildert calls him Rias, not "Young Duke Castillo," or "Your Grace.". Also, Hildert has a social status closer to Rias than most of the other children of nobles as he is the heir to the Samona family.

Plumpuppeach and c1aragriffith like this.
  12. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ya'll see the new chapter? Lippie finally met reas grandma:blobxd:

Lilyworld and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  13. c1aragriffith

c1aragriffith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH I forgot it updated today. I'm glad I saw your post lol

Pedo clown likes this.
  14. Arisa_DESU

Arisa_DESU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh is that so? I though Robert was at least around Hilde & Julian’s age or even younger

he acts really childish It’s so cute

Lilyworld and PrismPixie like this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True:blobjoy:

On the other hand, it just dawned on me, that Robel doesn't have any playmates/same age friends. Even Luscius has Hal:hmm:

c1aragriffith likes this.
  16. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read on one of the sites that he will marry ippene ( I hope I did not distort her name:rolleyes:) in the future, I am not sure, but I really want them together since their first time in training, also I am sorry because the story does not focus only on emotional relationships such as lippe and does not give others a chance

DOHere likes this.
  17. animefan13

animefan13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS, I JUST REALIZED! my god! MC's name is Calliope because there is a goddess named Calliope, who is the goddess of, drum roll please, singing and poetry, thats probably why the author named her after the goddess and why she can sing so well. Also the name Kalliópē literally means beautiful voiced.

its0k, Peerly, Karin17 and 6 others like this.
  18. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

Ignore this hooman

19. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have the link for the raws? The others don't work for me anymore:blobsad:

20. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Pedo clown likes this.