Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I saw chapter 115, it was wonderful, but I don’t understand what the grandmother said about a hint
    for example: what is the relationship of living her as a normal person after the death of the first emperor? I did not understand the part that I talked about my father Rias in general

luvieofaoa and Athy1000 like this.
  2. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His mother suffered from psychological problems after the death of her daughter so due to several problems with her husband they would be divorced
    As for Julian, he will not become a murderer, but a normal person who continues to love and defend Leppe
    See the spoiler in the back for more details

3. NIDEON

NIDEON New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very very much for answering my question and sorry for the late reply. I highly appreciate it

Ang3Blue likes this.
  4. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the lady who was mean to her in her previous life.

5. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who whas it that killed of her family and why and can simeone give me a summary of the story plz and ty

Athy1000 and c1aragriffith like this.
  6. AthanasiaDeAlger

AthanasiaDeAlger Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find the novel anywhere. please where can I find it?

7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does my any of my boy's Harrison, Hilbert, Luicus & Robert ever find someone they love? Do they get married as well?

I feel like Robert end up with Harrison sister lol, im only Ch.58 in the Manhwa (but its kinda slow paste) and only read the fourm pages 48-52

OH and whats with Julian (pink hair twin) idk I feel like he a born psychopath.
    Edit: Oh- does Julian like lippe? Does he fall in love with her or has a crush? Or does he just simply respect her because she was kind to him & only likes her because she reminds him of his sister
    Just read manhwa Ch.75 don't tell me Harrison falls or starts to have a crush on lippe?

Any whose read the novel please help me & answer

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Ang3Blue likes this.
  8. c1aragriffith

c1aragriffith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor (Reas uncle) killed Lippies family because Lippies family has the power to summon the silver cup (I think it can grant any wish?) and he wanted to gain immortality.

Athy1000 and Plumpuppeach like this.
  9. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Elphinny (Hal's sister) end up with anybody?
    And also, is the emperor is delusional or something? Because if the Rustichiels really had a magic silver wish granting cup, don't you think they would have used it already to save themselves?

10. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but think that the plot is sooo slow and suddenly Asterias appeared (not exactly but he almost never appeared lmao only for a while) and his feelings are as clear as day on the latest chapter:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:
    Not that i am complaining tho, i have fun reading the manhwa but pleaseeeee give me more about Calliope's family :blob_pout::blob_pout:

11. hadeion

hadeion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share where the manhwa is in terms of the novel? How many more chapters do you think we’ll get? I do sincerely hope we won’t have like 270 manhwa chapters at 52 chapter a year max that’ll be like 3+ years

12. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Hal is WAY too old for Lippe.
    Thank goodness Lippe rejected his confession. He's 7 YEARS OLDER THAN HER! The only love interest for Calliope that I will ever aknowledge is Reas. Period.

13. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG YESSS! I want to see them sooo badly.

c1aragriffith and Gongjunim Athy like this.
  14. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft by are there so many twins on the stories i read lately

15. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate that they made Hal fall/crush in Lippe...I really dislike that they make all male characters have some sort of crush on the same girl, I was really hoping it was just close sibling like relationship for them from start to finish.
    But as I was reading the manhwa I started noticing how he looks at her....i
    In the first timeline it wasn't like that but this time it is because Lippe is mentally mature

Does Hal end up with anyone at the end of the novel? What about Robert & Luicus too? Or all they all single by the end of the novel?

Bansheehee, Shinxyra and Ang3Blue like this.
  16. Ririchiyo

Ririchiyo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens at the last ch 117 on manhwa? I’d be fine with spoilers since I don’t follow this much and I don’t remember where I was left with the story but I’m only curious haha

Yurineduan likes this.
  17. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, too, please give us a spoiler about what happened in Chapter 117. Seriously, everything was quiet when it ended with a difficult suspense.
    Save me, otherwise I will not be able to sleep for a week
    Hope she's not in trouble:notworthy::cry::blobfearful:

Ang3Blue, Pedo clown and Ririchiyo like this.
  18. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She sang a folk song instead of a temple song, and folk songs are considered vulgar, I think? But lady Monterte supports her so they accept it.

Ang3Blue and c1aragriffith like this.
  19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I find the most surprising about Hal is that he has absolutely no reservations about his feelings. I find that pretty strange considering the age difference between him and Lippe. I think usually in a case like this he should be somewhat troubled. However, he acts freely and doesn’t restrain what he feels. In fact, in the manhwa right now Lippe is 12 years old and perhaps Hal is 18 years and he’s hitting on her in a joking way when he’s probably dead serious. In comparison, the younger boys are more cautious in the sense that “they don’t want to be hated” so they don’t act so freely. Therefore, in a way, I think Hal is bold and the consequences of him not at least “holding back” will only mean he will end up more hurt/disappointed if rejected.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  20. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I may sound weird...... but you have to take into consideration about the timeline .... 14 might be young for us in modern time but that age is the age where they start "working"(according to prev chapter, not sure thou) so "romance" is pretty normal in that time with people who they knew and grew up with, despite the age difference.... Lippie is 14 and Hal is 20 a whopping 6 years difference... it may be grooming in our timeline but considering that this novels timeline is thousand years ago where age isn't really taken in consideration and doesn't have the concept of grooming, since its pretty normal during that timeline. But if this was happening on Modern timeline, I'll probably complain aswell.

rairia17 likes this.