Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First night is the usual, Reas teasing Lippie and then them eventually doing it. Its the last chapter and theres not much details just says something like 2 bodies falling on the bed:blob_blush:.

Pregnancy anouncment was made when Lippie was doing a concert. She wanted to sing another song for them but she worried about her babies. Then she told everyone “I will soon be a mother.” No one actually knew she was pregnay but her and the doctors who tested her to confirm.

The side stories is abt the announcment, having a time skip to envoys, visiting the empire. During this time, a prince from a kingdom tried to poison Lippie to have a misscariage. He was obssessed with Lippie, thought they were soulmates and that she loved him back just because she knew his name:blobunamused:. And what makes me so mad is that the poison would still allow her to have children afterwards. He planned to take Lippie, marry her, and have kids with her....:blobexpressionless:

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Shion Lee, Zepelim, geckin and 26 others like this.
  2. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great to read this after a day of fasting and exhaustion

Mxnhwa likes this.
  3. Plum2112

Plum2112 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on who was the one that shouted in chapter chapter 123?

4. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its her family:blob_grin: they're fighting who will dance lippe but reas run lippe with him lol

5. Amber Woods

Amber Woods New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's what happens but Reas and Lippe are stopped by somebody. It's a cliffhanger after that...

DOHere likes this.
  6. Little Dumpling

Little Dumpling Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone please tell me where can I read the novel of lady baby? Where can I read the spoilers:(:aww:

could you please tell me where can I read the novel:(:aww:

Ang3Blue and Athy1000 like this.
  7. soulhunter

soulhunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    last week there was no new chapter :(

Dose anyone know why???

I hope we get it this week

Athy1000 likes this.
  8. Shinxyra

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk what happened but They say because of pingmin grandmother

9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any punishment for the foreign prince who attempted to basically murder the royal babies? It’s so crazy. I imagine both Lippe and Raes were hopping mad.

Gemie, Ang3Blue and Athy1000 like this.
  10. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the side stories also includes the trial. It was kinda funny, Reas tricked the Prince making him think that he thought a Duke (or Count I dont remember) from another kingdom was the one who tried poisoning Lippie so he would show up. Dude had the audacity to tell Reas to cut off the Duke’s tounge and limbs....Ofc Reas knew it was the Prince he just wanted to f with him. Then Reas completely exposes the Prince. Now he’s the one on trial. Reas uses magic on him to make him think he was blind or sum as revenge. Then, as the judge was about to finish the trial, Lippie interferes and calls on the great wind spirit to make the Prince apologize to the Duke because he had to be used as bait and everyone was insulting him. Prince literally pees himself:blobxd:. Anyway that was pretty much it for the side stories....kinda sad there was no mentions of them being parents, not even a tiny snippet:blobsob:.

Well...okay so what happened was Lippie and Reas have been practicing singing songs together so they’ve become pretty close. I’m pretty sure the confession happened when they were 15 and 18, but they started practicing together when they were 12 and 15, so they’ve been spending time like this regularly for 3 years now. This also kinda happened because Lippie is actively trying to keep her family from having the same fate so she’s bound to catch the emperors attention weather she or Reas dont want to. Reas stays with Lippie so he can keep her safe but also because he has feelings for her. Anyways, prior to when they confess Lippie was having a panick attack and Reas helped her. It was kinda an impulse question Lippie asked him after she had calmed down because she just thought ‘hes only like this with me’ so she thought she was in a relationship or had something close to one with Reas. And aftet Reas confirmed it they were just silent until they were interupted since they were at a party. But they do go out on a date maybe like 10-ish chapters later:blobmelt:.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Tobbit, Shion Lee, Zepelim and 21 others like this.
  11. lonet095

lonet095 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about how Reas sacrifice himself for Lippe?:cry::cry: Is there any MTL for it?

12. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I answered the same question on page 50:blobhug: unfortunately no MTL yet but I do plan to but in the summer since I have no time with school and everything:blobpats:

13. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...hm this is kinda tricky as I dont really know how to properly answer this question. Uhhh..the saint is an opponent Lippie will have later on in the story. They compete in a singing competition with each other which was actully so popular it was broadcasted all over the world with mana crystals. Anyways after this I think the saint tries to also kill Lippie (am not sure abt this). I think she was captured afterwards and Reas holds her captive at house Castillo. Lippie and her become friends later on though because the saint apparently had a bad childhood - she was like being abused or something by the temple - and so Lippie gives her a second chance. In the final battle against the emperor after Lippie saves Reas, Lippie starts coughing blood and almost dies. Haeliana (the saints name) saves her though using all of her power as she doesn’t have healing powers and unfortunately dies:blobconfounded:.

This is also something I wanted to add for you all to know:blob_pout:

Do you all remember around the start of the manhwa where Lippie was looking for Stigma and she suddenly struggled breathing and a voice said something along the lines of “you haven’t awaken yet” (this was said by Terra the big whale)?? Well in this competition is where it happens:blobReach:. What awakening means for Lippie is basically she controls aether which is the base of all living things in the story, without it there would be no life or magic in the world. I think someone in a post I saw once said she could manipulate aether into who can use it or not so if she had enemies she could essentially disable their magic by manipulating the aether around them. Of course she has to be singing to do this though (I think). Anyways at this competition the emperor had brainwashed people, like he had done in the past life with the song of the saint - it actually worked so well, they even threw stuff and shouted boo’s at Lippie:blobtriumph:. Obviously Lippie was able to remove it with her new powers. In the novel it even said she was glowing and you could feel aether being produced, I think it even said her powers were so strong people watching through the mana crystals could even feel it. After this she summoned the great wind spirit (forgot its name) and had new powers. Everyone even mistook her as the actual Saint but she’s not. Also this is where Reas and Lippie’s relationship initially gets revealed since Reas congratulates her by kneeling down and kissing the back of her hand in front of EVERYONE:blobnosebleed:.

Daphne03, Hathley, Tobbit and 24 others like this.
  14. lonet095

lonet095 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! Will wait:aww:

Mxnhwa likes this.
  15. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, so recently the ig acc I’ve been reading the new Lady baby translated chapters on has decided to stop tling altogetger so I’ve lost the privilage to read the chapter on the day it comes out. If anyone knows an ig acc thats tling it, I would much appriciate it if you could PM me where to read it:blobsmilehappyeyes:! Its ok if anyone doesnt tho, Im just super impatient, thus I am asking, if I have to I will wait until its been updated by a scans team.

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  16. Shinxyra

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen anyone tl in ig , right now im reading on gourmet scans i think they released a translations after 3-4 days release of raws :

Mxnhwa likes this.
  17. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit....does that mean Hal won't end up with anyone in the end of the novel?
    What about her brothers, Lucius & Robert? I been asking if they end up with someone or stay single at the end but no one has answered

Kinda want Robert be with Hal sister, idk her name but she has red hair (I think)

18. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the one thing I actually dislike about Lady baby. No one who likes Lippie is ever mentioned to be with anyone. They all stay with Lippie. Elphinny becomes her knight, Hildert helps Reas as his second in command, Yurian becomes Lippie’s manager for her conserts. Literally, they dont get closure. The 2 boys stay in love with her and Elphinny remains loyal to Lippie. Im not saying this is wrong, they want to be by her side but at the same time it hurts them to be near her since they’re still in love with her but she’s having babies. I just want my side characters to have a happy ending too, let them find love don’t keep them in an unrequinted love:blobsob: or just let them find some other happiness that doesn’t involve Lippie in it. Neither Lus or Robel are mentioned to end up with anyone either. Im not actually sure about about Hal. I think he stays single as well. The last I saw of him in the novel he visited Lippie before her wedding and said “be happy” and Lippie says “yes, I will” but Hal realises that she’s already happy with Reas:blobsad::blobsneeze:

19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, this why I dropped it, I know she's the MC but what about the other characters everyone loves? I also drop it because I thought is was so unnecessary to make everyone fall in love with her. It's so stupid. The manhwa is still dragging with no progression either. I don't see the point in making Hal catch feelings for her they could've had such a good platonic sibling like relationship

20. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who will be Lippie pianist?