Spoiler Lady Su’s Revenge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    Su Li has never expected that those she met in her first life would follow her to a new life in a new family.

Everything in this life is new and seems easy, but she knows that’s not what she wants.

She wants a revenge. Those who have done terrible things to her, those who have separated her from her husband, and those who have let her brother fail the royal examination in last life, she will let them pay in her way.

But how can a 14-year-old girl, innocent and elegant, take a revenge? How can she fight against her family on her own? How can she deal with her weak-kneed father and heartless mother? Just read and find it out now!

Raw link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/lady-sus-revenge/

Please give spoilers

morticia_addams likes this.
  2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting, I will give it a try

Shivani likes this.
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Julianita

Julianita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you asked for spoilers, I can give the bigger plot twist one. Heck, this novel is great. It seems like a generic "rejected boudoir noble lady revenge" but nope, it's a friggin' cultivation novel.

The whole initial plot, the "I was abandoned and betrayed by my family now I am reborn and want revenge it's just a prelude. Why? because all the characters are like living in a simulated world. To be precise, every character that you see (the relevant ones) are cultivation sect disciples that had entered the reincarnation mirror (Su Li's treasure) to search for riches. All of those opportunities, techniques, treasures are all stolen from Su Li. They are the thieves and Su Li is the bank.

Plot's baseline:

Su Li is a sect saint. She discovers the reincarnation mirror, one of the most precious treasures of the beginning of the universe. Then obviously, like the bandits they are, everyone covets Su Li's treasures and manuals. Because she is really damn lucky. And why she is so lucky? I will talk about this later.

So they threaten her with her master's life and her family: Open the mirror or else we'll kill them all. Su Li is a really kind girl, so she rather is harmed then her loved ones. Kind, innocent, naive. A really really good girl that got destroyed because of the cultivation's world greed.

So, as the master of the reincarnation mirror, she opens it and almost all of the sects prodigies enter it. And inside it, it's like living a new life for everyone. Her first life tragedy was like that because:
    • As the master of the mirror, all the lucky events are tied to her. Like she has a protagonist's halo. A really strong one at that.
    • And all the people that have a close relationship with her, be it only blood or comrades, they get showered by her luck too.
    • Her sister that betrayed her (forgot the name) in the first life used an artifact so she could steal her luck. And so she got her halo and all the events in the world would go on her favor. And the more Su Li struggled and killed, the luckier she was. A really scheming b****.
    • So the mirror spirit used its power to reverse the timeline so Su Li could get her luck back. And then we got the rebirth.
    The story inside:

So now it's your run of the mill rejected lady plot. revenge plans, face smacking here and there, we get to grow up better, get more allies, get to know love. Everything would point to your standard novel end, but after the MC and ML's event where they broke their relationship, everything started to go in another turn.

Su Li and the ML one time encounter a suspicious fortune teller. Then, after the breakup event were MC's aunt dies while pregnant to shield her, Su Li is dying. And she accepts her fate, but it's sad since she can't even help everyone she loves to have shelter after she goes. But then, one of her friends discovers that she has a hidden personality or a spirit that rushes her to where Su Li was because she was dying. The friend arrives there and the second personality takes up. She tells Su Li that she has a way so that she can add her previous lifetime lifespans and the next lifetime's. But after that, her soul will dissipate and no chance for reincarnation ever.

She teaches Su Li how to make a bracelet appear in her wrist and tells her she needs to break it so she can receive the boosted cultivation speed, comprehension and lifespan. Su Li as smart as she obviously sees that this is fishy from begging to end. But she is dying. If she does not do anything, in 3 days she will be gone. So for the people she loves, she breaks her bracelet without hesitation.

Afterward, the second personality goes back and we see her laughing and laughing that she finally got rid of Saint Su and she will be the one that is going to be praised in the sect.

After Su Li breaks the bracelet it adds like 1000 years of lifespan. Then she feels that it's fishier than she took for. She starts to search for clues and in the end, she discovers her history. That bracelet is her link with the reincarnation mirror. If she breaks it herself when the mirror closes she will die for good.

It's like this. Everyone that enters the mirror lives a life inside a history created by the mirror. If one dies while the mirror is open when it closes they will lose their memories, more like they got into the mirror in vain. If the person survives until the mirror closes they get to retain their memories AND goodies they looted inside it. And if someone breaks their bracelet, when the mirror closes they will die for good. AKA = their body outside will die.

The beginning of the end

Little by little, Su Li starts to discover a part of the truth. That she is a cultivator, master of the reincarnation mirror, will undoubtedly die because of the broken bracelet and that the real people inside it, if not killed will be alive after the mirror closes. And she keeps it all to herself.

She really gets to hate Ling Li (the ML) after the breakup event. her aunt died while pregnant because of his maid schemes to kill her out of jealousy, and he at first blames her for the maid's death. Everything becomes clear afterward but hey, the hearth was already broken and he is responsible for her aunt's death. How can she get together with her family's killer and be happy? a resounding no. But later she discovers that her aunt is really not dead, but it's alive outside the mirror. She will just lose her memories. So she doesn't hate him anymore, but in the end, she will die. How can she makes him be tied to her when it's certain that she will leave?

So, again, for her loved ones, Su Li goes and helps them get rid of hidden dangers and get their revenge. She helps the ML A LOT behind the scenes. At this time they are married (imperial decree, a plot) and she stays outside the house much more than inside. All this time the Ling Li thinks she still hates him but he can't really let her go. He is determined to stay beside her even if she abuses him and hates him.

And because of the broken bracelet, every time she uses a spell or tried to cultivate, she wastes her lifespan. And that's FAST. So she does all of this trying to keep spiritual energy consumption to the minimum.

After she helps her friends get her revenge, it's time for her to get a little payback. She asks them to search for everyone that has a bracelet and to break them. And in the end, this will trigger the reincarnation mirror disaster, where almost all the cultivation realm prodigies, more than 100.000 people died and cut off the cultivation world's foundation.

I must emphasize that all the techniques, treasures and opportunities that everyone gets in the mirror, are stolen from Su Li. They are all hers. So she really has no scruples to kill all of those thieves. At least the ppl dear to her will be safer outside; but unfortunately, she discovers the bracelet's secret too late to get rid of some scum, including her scumbag family and enemies.

Before talking about the last battle, the mysterious beggar and her master in this world join forces to give her an opportunity to be able to be reborn after the mirror closes. But meanwhile, in the treatment, she discovers that she is pregnant, and it's the same child she lost in her last life. So this opportunity, she gives to her child entirely so that can he be a dragon amongst men.

Well, after this she goes to cultivate to get rid of the last enemies. The stronger they are in this world, the more influence they have in the cultivation world. Then, she tells her closest bodyguard (the guy has a BIG crush on her) about the truth and tells him to take care of her son and to not tell the ML about her. Then she goes and battles the leader of the strongest sect inside the mirror and she dies, her soul dissipates. With this, the countdown for the collapse and closure of the reincarnation mirror world start.

Ling Li starts to search for her after he gets his revenge (the guy was stupid on this but he trough she was safe all this time, he was totally unaware of her plight) and finds bodyguard with his son. The bodyguard tells him in the face how much Su Li did for him and that she was dead. After that, the world starts to collapse and when it gets near the end they recover their memories. Ling Li gets his son and flies away from the reincarnation mirror.

A new beginning

Su Li isn't the main character for nothing. She actually gets to successfully reborn in the cultivation world but with the most taboo of all psyches; the Ghost Body. And with a new treasure, the black lotus, that comes with an old spirit for free.

Now that she is back, it's time to discover the truth from her past, kick some asses and get her revenge. And her revenge is against ALL of the cultivation world. Her objective is to wash the continent with cultivator's blood.

I won't spoil this part much but it's basically her step by step progress to her revenge and mysteries. I've told about her luck, right? This makes Su Li's life even more tragic. So, in fact, Su Li is an artificial being created to be the daughter of luck. Not that she isn't human, but more like an experiment until a girl that can be called the daughter of luck be born.

So, as for the real Su family...it's like a big club of people that are worst than beasts. Su Li finds it strange that she doesn't have memories of her earlier childhood, and later on, she discovers that while in the Su family, she was being kept like livestock. Because, as a daughter of luck, even her meat can bring luck sooo...the big bosses of the Su family ate her meat to boost their luck. Yep.

Afterward, her arrival at the sect, her acceptance of her master, her cultivation road...everything was scripted. As livestock, she lived to give meat for others. All her lucky encounters only served so that she would give it to the mastermind's chosen ones. It's like she completed all the 100 steps by herself to complete the legendary sword so that in the end she had to give it to the hero in a silver platter. In her case, to the cultivation world. I haven't finished the history, but the cultivation world part is really really good. And it's sad too. Su Li is the protagonist that ate the most shit from the beginning to the end and no golden finger ML to spoil her that I've read. Everything she did was by her efforts and she struggles and suffers a lot. And alone.

Relationships

I won't talk about much since I really can't remember the character names. Most people will surely want to know about the ML. Well, it's not that he is disappointing or weak. Su Li is just too damn badass and at the same time too much hurt to mix others on her road to revenge. For her loved ones, she only wants to provide them for a safe heaven silently for fear they will be implicated in her revenge.

Su Li and Ling Li (MC and ML) love each other a lot; really a lot. But life just doesn't let them be together. Their few sweet moments are really sweet, with a real taste of first love. ML is strong but not cheat-level strong. He has his struggles and his enemies. And, if he was in place of Su Li he would do the same for her. That's you can see they are really in love.

I won't talk about enemies because her enemy is...the world? Can you count?

As for allies, the events in the reincarnation mirror gives the survivors a strange effect. Their lives before the mirror, even if they remember it, will lose importance with the memories gained on it. It's like they got to be another person after the closure. And her allies too, after discovering that they were part of the thieving bastards group (and they knew Su Li was a "livestock") live bitter lives in regret. The girl that made her break the bracelet even put herself in prison for 1000 years out of guilt. Because in the mirror, she was one of her best friends.

I can't seem to remember much more points from the plot since I have read until like chapter 550 and stopped to wait for a stockpile. If you have any doubts I will try to explain/remember as much as I can.

This novel is really good. I really can't understand the low rating. Maybe because the initial plot is kinda generic?

5. Shan_chicken_mania

Shan_chicken_mania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me the raw link?.

6. Julianita

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Tingining

Tingining Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much

8. XueHua

XueHua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the end?? Like the VERY END of the novel's plot? Did MC and ML have a happy ending? I dont quite get it tho. What happened to ML and their son after MC died? @Julianita Have you finished the novel? If so, can you please help me answer these?

michoux likes this.
  9. Julianita

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it for a long time, I'm waiting for chapters to pile up.

As for the relationship between the MC and ML...imagine an overbearing president and his wife that runner away with the ball. Reverse the roles and you'll get the gist of the romance plot in this novel. MC is the overbearing president :ROFLMAO:

As for their son, after ML left the reincarnation mirror with his baby son, his life was pretty shitty as in it was hard for him to save his hide and much harder to save his AND the son's hide. So he was a pretty shitty father but it's not that he could do much. The boy grew up and at one time ran away to find his mother, and then he really found but MC didn't tell him. She just helped him in the dark because if his identity got related to her he would be in trouble. But as time would pass and she god exponentially stronger the this will not be an issue anymore.

michoux and XueHua like this.