Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was the sidehoe’s true nature exposed? When did she die?

2. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw one of the content: the wife who tells husband to go to his concubine. Somehow the tittle looks fascinating. Cant wait for it. It must be about patricia tells lucio to go to rosemund. He never deserve patri's love.

rock.doll likes this.
  3. SafeHime

SafeHime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this spoiler thread in one sitting.

And yes, unfortunately, this mostly only has rants and uh...rants.

A couple of decent ones could be seen where some where genuinely curious what happens next, asks questions of things they didn’t understand (except for those questioning the ml’s character), and the holy ones who provided spoilers.

People are here for spoilers bcoz #1 (for me) I wanna know if this novel is worth the read.

Just wasted all that page when actual spoilers could have only taken up 5 pages.

4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know ? I know how irritating it is when people rant so I try to give spoilers only .
    Now , ML isn’t bad . A fair and just guy . He hasn’t wronged the FL . The last life has some discrepancies .
    You should try it . also what would you like to know to see if it’s worth it ?

5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically she was on the verge of starting an all out war.

6. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know when did patricia realize she loves lucio. From the current chapter. Somehow they gave some hints that patricia felt 'something'. But she chose to ignore and not interested at all to think about 'it'. She rather focus on her goal. I likr her about that. Is it when she decided to give her 'first' to lucio or when lucio begged her to stay?
    It sound like im pervent to ask this. Is there any kiss scene in the novel?

Alniyat, Mikaa and Tt123 like this.
  7. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a new person here can i plz ask about if there is new women will apear after rose as the FL rival? Im really curious about this part i will be gratful if you can spoil to me about it :blobok:

8. midwinteroasis

midwinteroasis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh so this is another incident separate from the pork incident. Nice. OFF WITH HER HEAD.

lazynoodles and chamchaworld like this.
  9. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell ke how to buy and read the novel online?
    I don't have paypal account and credit card, the available chapter in my country is far from finish
    I tried to look in comico.kr but the currency is won
    I am curious how finally Rosemond was sentenced to death and Rizy want to leave the palace after that while Lucio trying to make her stay
    The spoiler is don't have that detail

10. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    hi Adya ; tks for all the spoilers ! may i ask if you know why Lucio really choose Patricia ? and why did he lie about her ability to get pregnant ? i didn't see it in previous spoiler (or i need glasses ;))

11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the thing is lucio is a very insecure person , a complex person with a scarred memory from childhood . A mother who doesn’t love him . The concubine was the only one who had ever shown him love . He proved to be a capable leader but he craved to be loved . Now Rose was the one who had a shadow of the concubine in her , so he was fond of her . He loved her , for she made him feel that he wasn’t alone . You could call her support . But in actuality it wasn’t love , it was loneliness . His journey to falling in love was slow . He respects her as an individual , recognised her capabilities . She is an able queen . Gradually , there are instances when she slowly makes him fall in love with the person she is . A scene which can show this was when after the attack , he was crying outside . He loved patri for all that she was . The person , the queen and the friend . There wasn’t actually one reason . It’s a multiple group of instances due to which he fell in love with her .

Athy1000, Rokai, L0GIC and 20 others like this.
  12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    But why he's lying about Patricia's fertility test? Is that mean he's already not trusting Rosemund from that time?

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have mentioned about the first part previously .
    I think she escaped as far as I remember when saw everyone have a happy ending except her .

Tt123 likes this.
  14. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone asked that previously as well , I’m really hazy about this part , I apologise . I skimmed through a few chapters because of rose annoying me .

prenkuchan, J A D E, SamSam and 4 others like this.
  15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry. She's annoying me too. I am happy for every chapter without her appearance.

16. Heivier

Heivier New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really true that lucio had an illegitimate child? After they broke up with that fcking rosemud?

17. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can sympathize
    I start to read the manhwa after rosemud got imprisoned after her attempt to assassinated MC.

But she live a leisure and luxurious life in frickin prison, with tea time and maid for good measure.
    I decided to stop reading the manhwa until her execution is near or released and just read the spoiler here.

18. Hibaritoru45

Hibaritoru45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, i'm curious if anyone can tell me in what chapter will rosebitch be executed in the novel? Or around chapter what rosebitch can tell that lucio started to neglect her? :))

19. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU <3 can't wait to read this !!!

20. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    hi ! for what i read here previously, it seems she's not beheaded but she run away alone seeing every body happy. Misery and loneliness will be her punishment !

Hibaritoru45 likes this.