Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Galileaseye

Galileaseye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I agree! Everything starts to fall into place if you take into consideration that Rizi AND Nilla reincarnated because the fertility test doesn’t make sense in hindsight. At first the test seems smart on Rosemonds part but what does it matter if Lucio only loves her? And then Rizi comes in with the condition she places on Lucios and Rosemonds relationship AFTER the test is done and she becomes Queen. The moves these two begin to make start making a lot more sense when you know that they both reincarnated. This is what makes the second life so much more intense considering that Rosemond took Nilla out in one swift move.

2. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no arguments, some authors don't really bother explaining this details .. so I’m grateful for this one to actually care.

I remember when she met her father, she thought she would be cool about dying in lucio hand. which was interesting she actually considerate death. guess since she dead once, dying again isn't any worst. I don't remember exactly the lines but seemed to me she knew what is she doing isn't that smart and safe she just ready for whatever happens. I believe if she got reincarnated earlier, like the time before she got involved with lucio, she would likely try safer path for wealth.

3. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!! Wow, what if rosemond thinks she will be reincarnated again XD. That is why she did not say anything until the end in this second life. XD

Tictacs, WinnieS and elyacuty like this.
  4. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Lucio not get reincarnated.....

arlovebird likes this.
  5. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay now I’m genuinely scared of it :blobfearful:

6. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link

Ismalia, rock.doll and VioletBlue like this.
  7. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so tbh. I see it that the reason she was so calm at the end is realizing that no matter how many times she reincarnates the outcome will always be the same. Life, rarely is about second chances and when it is, there is never a third, there is only acceptance. I think if she were she would just go through the same thing until she gets that it will never work until then, she would most likely have to accept that before being able to rest for eternity.

8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows. Maybe shell become like eleanor from "the good place" in the end.

Galileaseye likes this.
  9. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link
    It is good food for thought but I personally like to think on the Buddhist definition of reincarnation. It being an endless painful cycle until one finally learns through insight to extinguish their desires. So in my view, Rosemond could very well reincarnate again and again but she is doomed to feel the pain of the same outcome. It won’t stop until she learns and lets go of her desire to be queen/queen dowager but when that happens Rosemond as a person won’t really matter because she will be something entirely new with a new path forward. But that’s just how I view it

10. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

My God, thats unexpected!!!

now i wonder, why only those 3 had to reincarnate? (nilla, ricy, bitch)?? is there no mention, like religion stuff or something similar? yk, in some novel, when the FL had reincarnated, they sort of had a relationship or able to hear the God voice, is this thing ever mentioned in the novel??

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  11. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ what I notice alll of those 3 still hade thier desire to live, While luico lost all of his. If anything current lucio really lucky his life changed for the better as a result. It would be interesting if the auther mentioned it thu

12. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link
    No

rock.doll likes this.
  13. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link
    The way I see it, their will to live was the ultimate “goal.”

Rizi’s desire was not to be Queen and live a quiet life
    Nilla’s desire was to be loved by Lucio
    Rosemond’s desire was to become the Queen/Queen dowager

only Rizi and Nilla were able to let go of their desires from the first life ultimately letting them lead their truest happiest life. Rosemond on the other hand didn’t let it go which led to her repeat ending. In the end Rosemond learned nothing. Nilla learned that she needed to stop letting the past restrict her from the future and Rizi learns that Sometimes you don’t heal from what you want but from what you need. But this is how I see it.

14. Amail93

Amail93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you see the last chapter? I mean 64 chapter. That's our girl! Act sister! I am a little bit evil girl.
    I don't understand the theme of reborn. Why only Rizi, Nilla and Rosemond are reborn? Or Lucio is reborn too?
    Sorry for my English.

MianneChan likes this.
  15. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when he planned to marry her and dethroned her later for Rosemond, he meant to make her commit a crime? Did this ever explained? His initial intention? I felt like it was too easy for him to get Rizi. Just for the fact that his intention to begin with is to dethroned her. Especially now we knew that a queen cannot be dethroned if she didn’t commit a crime. Sure he haven’t done what he’s done in the other life yet to her and her family, but she did lived through the execution. Her sister too. If she didn’t exchange place, and act wisely against Rosemond’s scheme, she’ll be dead all the same. He will still be the same person, if it was not for her. And her sister, who had lived as his wife, went through the suffering due to him and his mistress, and died horribly, remembered it all, how can she tell Rizi to be with him? To me it doesn’t make sense that she’s in love with him, sympathy is more likely. And him clinging to her, the way he cling to Rosemond, is more like a medicine to soothe his pain than a romantic love.

BookerGirl likes this.
  16. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

A dimwitted and mentally retarded guy like him who can't even distinguish between good person (Nilla) and a fake, white lotus snake will never be able to love someone from the bottom of his heart, seing how he can easily ditch and obtain women, just because he's an emperor. This dude, I believe, if one day he lost his interest in Ricy cuz he found another woman, he will not hesitate to ditch her away too, just like what he did to Nilla and Rosemund.
    I can't understand what the author is thinking, pairing our strong and gorgeous Ricy with a mentally retarded guy who only think by using his d*ck. Yeah whatever, afterall, this novel really centers around that retarded emperor huh? In the end, Ricy is happy? Lucio changed for good? Hotel? Trivago.

17. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link
    He planned to marry her because she was infertile that was plenty reason to dethrone her, committing a crime is just another way to dethrone her. Also, I can’t really explain why Lucio didn’t reincarnate cause honestly I don’t think it would even matter. I don’t know I personally think the author did a good job and giving the 3 main characters their respective ending within the rules of the world. Yeah just like everyone else I wish Rizi didn’t end up with Lucio but she would have to die for that to happen and she didn’t want to die. As the story progresses Rizi realizes and tells Lucio that he has a long way to go with her but it starts to work out because it has to. In the end you can only hope that it gets better in the short stories tbh.

and just to reiterate, his initial reason was to marry a barren women so he didn’t have to have an heir with her. If Rizi couldnt have an heir but Rosemond could, she could easily be dethroned through that method. It didn’t go much deeper than that as far as I know.

well that’s also the point, all the character changed except for rosemond. The second life relied on the survival of Rizi, Nilla, and Lucio, that was only going to happen if all three of them changed in some fundamental way. At least that is how I interpret it. By the end of the main story those 3 don’t remain the same.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  18. Kikimichu

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did Lucio ever doubt Rosemond's love after she became queen? Did the noble people tell Lucio that she is not fit to be queen and is a huge spender? Did Lucio regret executing the family?

19. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really cant understand lucio's logic. He knew she wasnt infentile at the first place. ( as he did something in the test) But then, he still married her. And even when rosemund accused rizi for being infentile, he never bother to tell the truth.

He has bad backfround. I pity him for that. But i wish for more POV from him so that i can analyse him more.

papapa likes this.
  20. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally i made account here after long time being silent reader.. Anyone here know where to find raw novel? I really want to mtl bcs im dying to know lucio's suffering while wooing our great MC