Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Gumiho

Gumiho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's all on Newtoki but...
    If you want an easier read the wordexcerpt novel translations are ahead of the manhwa raws. So far the events are almost exact

2. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s hard indeed :sweating_profusely: but no one mentioned the time so I will go for months, rizi was tired of all the BS that happened enough to decide to leave. If she was tired to that point she wont able to stand a year there with the stress of been a queen and an “infertile” one.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    MianneChan and rock.doll like this.
  3. ReadingIsLife

ReadingIsLife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you my thoughts are now organized also "yet?".So he's gonna fall inlove with her?en its okay for me if he falls inlove with her but as long as he treats her better and also compensate for the trouble he had gotten her im alright with it i just dont want her to suffer again shes been through a lot(thats just my opinion though)also I hope that mistress would be punished or something cause i really hate that smile of hers.

4. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he will fall in love with her, and seems he will treat her a lot better as well. There were some spoilers about their moments if you interested, you can find them somewhere in pages 23- 26

For Rosemond, she will get executed later on no worris about it :blobokhand:

5. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers for the side stories??

6. Herodanish

Herodanish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard they put the pregnancy stuff in side stories. Hopefully any kind hearted soul will spoil for us.

Shieri and elyacuty like this.
  7. kay_c33

kay_c33 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woot! I wouldn't wish death upon anyone, but that bish was asking for it!

VioletBlue, elyacuty and scriptor like this.
  8. genesys

genesys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 40 of the webtoon, and that rosemond bitch snake got away with the assassination attempt. I AM FUMING!! Really need to know what happens next, can someone at least tell me if she died a painful death in the future so I’ll have some peace of mind while waiting for the next chapters of the webtoon?

MianneChan and hjnffnjh like this.
  9. Herodanish

Herodanish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webtoon is quite slow. U can read the novel from wordexcerpt. Latest chapter is 65.
    Yes rosemund will be executed. If u have time, u can go through the pages...sorry i cant remember the specific page. Mybe around page 23-26.

kay_c33 likes this.
  10. Luluchan

Luluchan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hy I'm a new member and really enjoy the disscusion and reading spoilers here(y)(y)(y) I'm very thankful for all the spoiler;), i've read wordex but i am still curious about the sequel, i am very greedy:cry:, can someone sort out what will happen next, after chp 66 I've read all spoilers but I'm sorry, can I ask for more detailed after chp 66? Thank you

11. Pansy25

Pansy25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you much for the explanation. So that's why he chose a Glochester girl. No matter who came in as a bride candidate. Either Nilla or Rizi, he would have chosen any one of them for her lower status. And the fertility prank was so cruel for Rizi. He was really a jerk. Its a good thing Rizi didn't fall for him at first.

Anyway thanks again for explanation.

Can someone please tell us how they found out Rizi is pregnant.

12. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first part of the side story is about the first timeline, specifically what happened after Patrizia, Petronilla and her family were executed.
    • Despite their reputation as a loyal family, The Grochesters were executed including Petronilla & Patrizia.
    • Rosemond became the Queen.
    • Rosemond frivolously used the kingdom’s budget to buy luxury items such as clothing & jewelry.
    • Rosemond was still not satisfied. She wanted to get pregnant & make her child the Crown Prince.
    • A group of nobles, led by Duke Wither ford & his daughter Lauren, planned to revolt.
    • The first reason for a revolution: a selfish Queen who used the kingdom’s budget for her personal gain when the kingdom was facing heavy drought.
    • The second reason reason for a revolution: an Emperor with a deteriorating state of mind who executed one of the most loyal family in the kingdom just because he wanted to make his mistress queen.
    • The third hidden reason only agreed between Duke Witherford & Lauren: they both wanted Lauren to be the Queen.
    • Lucio kept having nightmares about Petronilla ever since she was executed. He dreamed that she tried to choke him & cursed at him to die.
    • Lauren confronted Duchess Ephereny & revealed that the Duchess was involved in Petronilla’s execution.
    • Petronilla was accused of trying to kill Rosemond with a medicine that could result to a miscarriage, and the duchess was the one who hid that medicine in Petronilla’s dwelling.
    • Lauren used this info to blackmail the duchess into giving testimonies that will dethrone Rosemond.
    • Duchess Ephereny agreed & gave out a testimony regarding Petronilla’s case.
    • Lucio was shocked. He didn’t know all of this & had no choice but to agree to Rosemond’s dethronement.
    • Rosemond realised that the only way she can save herself is to get pregnant. The Kingdom’s Imperial law stated that a woman who bears an Imperial descendant shall be spared no matter what felony she is guilty of.
    • Rosemond visited Lucio & asked him to save her.
    • Lucio told her that he’s disappointed at her & that there are limits that an Emperor could do.
    • Rosemond told him to give her an imperial descendant.
    • As always, Lucio couldn’t resist when she tempted him. In the end, they made love.
    • A few days after, exactly a month before Lucio’s birthday banquet, Rosemond emptied the Queen’s Palace & returned to Phelps Castle.
    • During her stay at Phelps Castle, Glara served Rosemond’s favourite seafood dishes - only for her to feel nauseated instead.
    • On the day of her trial, Rosemond objected her dethronement saying she’s pregnant.
    • She claimed to have suffered from severe morning sickness. But since no outside communication was allowed, she couldn’t check with a doctor.
    • The court physician examined her - only to reveal that she’s not pregnant.
    • Rosemond strongly objected his statement.
    • The court physician concluded that she has had a phantom pregnancy - a condition when a woman is so desperate to get pregnant even though they aren’t actually pregnant.
    • The execution continued - finally, Rosemond died.
    • On the day of Lucio’s birthday banquet, Duke Witherford’s revolution occurred.
    • Lucio who had lost two Queens lost all the will to live. He obediently surrendered the Imperial throne.
    • According to Duke Witherford, the dethroned Emperor will soon be executed, Grand Duke Callinicus will take over the Imperial throne & Lauren will be Empress.
    • The chapter ends with Rosemond waking up. She realised that she went back six months after Lucio took the throne, to the time when he still did not take a queen yet. This somewhat implies to us readers that it’s not just Patrizia & Petronilla who lived a second life — Rosemond as well. In fact, this might also be the reason behind the appearance of a health test during Patrizia’s Queen candidacy to determine one’s fertility.
    The second part of the side story brings us back to the second timeline — it’s about Petronilla & Rothesay’s relationship. But I can’t remember in details what happened.

From the spoilers I read, the next part of the side stories could be about Patrizia’s pregnancy but I haven’t found any English links to read them so far.

13. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    I just did read ch65 and ch66 and I'm under the shock of rosemond behaivores .. I mean I DID read the spoiler about it but can't understand how dose she think? She lived twice and learned nothing indeed .. she actually think she can become a queen against lucio's well .. we can't argu about him been her toy but dosn't mean losing his fav is something to take lightly in her position :blobneutral:

MianneChan, Chaimaebr and elyacuty like this.
  14. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Rosemond’s mind, it’s exactly because she had lived a previous life & failed at it (by getting executed) that she wanted to succeed on her second life. As soon as she realised that she’d reincarnated, she vowed to herself that she will be the Queen and Queen Dowager— to never come to the same tragic end like her previous life. That’s why she suggested Lucio to add a health test (plus a hidden fertility test) when they did the Queen candidacy. She wants Lucio to marry a barren woman, hoping that Lucio will quickly impregnate her instead.

papapa, neotheo82, MianneChan and 3 others like this.
  15. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly which is where my problem is, she actually got the queen position once and failed due to her lake of knowaldge even with lucio favore. She more than anyone should know taking down a queen isn't hard once the emperror favore you. She more than anyone knows even if she end up as a queen, someone else could have an eyes for her position and already plotting against her.

But even with knowing that much, she think once she become a queen all good? Lucio already start to stop siding with her, if she took rizi down, and he don't love her anymore, why dose she think he won't be the person who will betray her this life time? He might be a person she used to play with, but only because he thought she cared for him back .. If someone played the same way she did with him, who knows what kind if ideas they could put into his mind? I really dont understand why she think she has the upper hand in the whole sitution.

She knows the risks, but don't seem to me she thought carfully about it as well .. I don't know how to put it in words but i mean even if she succusssed this life time. She is a dead meat again.

papapa, neotheo82, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  16. Herodanish

Herodanish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow tqsm. What a wonderful spoiler.

MianneChan and domi28 like this.
  17. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I get raw novel

18. Ejun

Ejun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, I sometimes has doubts whether some people here actually read the chapters or simply read the spoilers and comments and then say something strongly about a character that misses the mark by a significant margin.

19. Herodanish

Herodanish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any kind hearted soul share some spoiler from side stories? Im dying to know what happen esp on pregnancy stuff.

avgxxx, MianneChan and agehach like this.
  20. agehach

agehach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same hereeee...

avgxxx likes this.