Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 68&69 are out. And i really agree with Rizi, she said that lucio isnt different from Alisa (the latest empress who tortured lucio) cause he was ruining her life by choose her to be a queen bcs of her infertility. Damn lucio.. You cant even say anything, your tongue must be paralyzed.

2. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know around what chapter (novel) tht the 2nd assassination attempt happens?

3. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really know bcs i havent read it, but from the novel's table of content, maybe around 80~90.

rock.doll and elyacuty like this.
  4. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much much love!! :blobsmilehappy:

5. dazzlerflower

dazzlerflower Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll happen on ch.85 of the novel.

Rizi was visiting her family's home for her mother's birthday. On the way back to the palace, masked men suddenly appeared and surrounded her carriage. But of course, our gal Rizi has anticipated it and set up a trap for Rosemond by bringing less men/bodyguard and spreading that rumour. But in actuality, she prepared more men to follow her from afar to ambush the assassins. All in all, the assassins are dealt with, all died except for 4 that they captured and Rizi was left unscathed. They continued they journey towards the palace and queen Rizi, decided to slash her own arms to create more evidence.

Btw if y'all want to read advanced translations of the novel, you can always support Crystal Crater Translations on Patreon for advanced chapters (like I did, that's why I got access to additional ones)! If you do, you'll get to request 2 chapters for them to release~ hoho have a nice day ^^

6. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wowowowowoowow niceeee!! Thank youuu

7. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess I can swear I'm obssessed about rizi fertility more than rosemond, I just keep asking quistions about it :blobwoah:

I really don't know if I'm just reading about it too much or what. But this line bothers me:
    Rizi " is that why you've made me queen? Because i'm a woman who cannot bear children?"
    Lucio couldn't replay. Everything patrizia said was true

Knowing she actually not why use the word everything is true if he had another reason and made up her infertility? Sorry but it will sound to me more like the auther decided to change thier mind at the end of the story .. I wish if I can jumb in time and read those extras myself once translated :blobsob:

Shieri, Tt123, elyacuty and 2 others like this.
  8. Monikg

Monikg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to now more of the chapter 75 is when they have their first night no?

Theres some spoilers???

9. dazzlerflower

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, it's on ch 75.

As mentioned in previous posts, Lucio was drugged by Rosemond with a strong aphrodisiac. He ran away from her since he doesn't trust nor love her anymore and in an aroused and dazed state, he somehow ended up near the Queen's palace. And of course, they ran into each other and ended up sleeping w/ each other.

It's a very sweet scene imo and shows that Lucio isn't a terrible person.

And no, there're no smut haha

10. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Argghh actually im waiting for smut. Isnt there smut scene between lucio and rosemund in earlier chapter? Why when lucio and rizi dont have smuuut..

marjie94 and Tt123 like this.
  11. Monikg

Monikg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, i want some smutttt to but, knowing this is good to just have to wait for reading, this is so good

12. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there were a only a scene they were laying in bed and said they actually stayed the whole day there .. we know what it was about the whole day thing but that it. Smut usually more dirct than that:blobjoy:

Tt123 and rock.doll like this.
  13. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh.. Im glad then, after read the manhwa for that scene i alrdy disgusted, so i cant stand if there is detailed scene in the novel.

14. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not blame Rizi for planting fake evidences XD. So what was the conversation between rosemond and lucio when she gave him the aphrodisiac?

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Tt123 and rock.doll like this.
  15. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all lovely spoiler! Can anyone spoil any scene about Lucio struggle Or try to win Rizi heart?. Or any part about how he try to pursue her after all the mistake he did?

16. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?? No steamy scene.

17. dazzlerflower

Reading List:
    Link
    So Rosemond brought over Lucio's fav wine and basically barged in his office late at night. She was dressed vulgarly with a black shawl. Lucio was suspicious of her, asking what she's scheming. But she just said that it's a last toast to her as a former lover. Lucio sighed and took the glass of wine that Rosemond prepped, laced w aphrodisiac.

He told her to get out but then started having difficulties breathing and asked her what she placed there. She pretended to be innocent and sat on his lap and kissed him, asking him to give her an heir. Lucio of course refused and told her to get out. Of course, she insisted on staying. And Lucio was like, if you'll not exit, then I will. Then staggered out the office and went near the Queen's palace.

18. dazzlerflower

Reading List:
    Link
    As of right now, I'm still on ch 85, so there's not much to see yet (so far no grand gestures and what not) buuut it's more of he tries to treat her better by conversing w her more and apologizing to her etc.

Maybe someone else can add to this more? hehe

rock.doll, Tt123 and elyacuty like this.
  19. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt:
    I see ,thank you so much!:blobmelt:

20. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well if someone knows spanish ,kovel have translated to chapter 77 and there isn't smut :cry: I found myself looking for it :whistle::cry: and I'm really want spoilers about Lizzie's pregnancy. :blobwoah::cookie: