Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. emmanuilteleshev

emmanuilteleshev New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just checked it. The covers are different. :ROFLMAO:
    MC is looking to do everything. Dayumm :sweating_profusely:
    But, he's mainly a surgeon iirc.

2. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg I did expect a twin from the spoilers but i thought it will be a twine of boy and girl if or a boy and a couple of girls as twine, but it’s. freaking triple and I love it :love: I’m glad the girls wasn't her first birth tho, rizi is so small in webtoon it’s hard enough to imagine her having triple.

bet the youngest twine is the one who always nag her father but loved the most by him:blobjoy: I don’t blame lucio for feeling threaten by his son over rizii lets be honest it’s hard compete against your beloved’s son/daughter

we alll have to congrats lucio for finally finding his lost tongue:blobparty: rosemond lucky for missing that tho.

I feel wired for not finding something to ask anymore .. did I miss something or everything have been answered indeed o_O?

really thanks gali for all the spoilers, you are the real hero in this thread :aww:

3. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Rizi send 100 roses to rosemond? Any hidden meanings?

Pansy25 likes this.
  4. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kikimichu i think is correlated with the perfume he gave her!
    was in one of the previous spoilers I think that combined have the effect of making sterile.

DOHere and rock.doll like this.
  5. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with this one
    Well, every marriage of Course have different story
    But when i read novel or watching movie where the end of the story is "they get married and live happily ever after" i laugh on that idea
    It requires more sacrifice and commitment to stay happy in marriage. When you choose your life partner it is like choosing a business partner but for a life time, you dont choose them just because you love them, but because their character is trustworthy enough to spend the rest of your life with
    Two people must concern about their partner. Whether you love them or not in the first place, your spouse have every right to be respected in your marriage. I also don't like the idea of someone having concubine where love is the excuse (well in this case it can't be helped, since every king has the right to have more than one woman- just, i hate the idea whatever the reason is)
    Also the duty of couple was added when a child is born.
    The child never choose which mother womb they want to be born to, so no matter how you hate their parents you just can't hurt a child who has no sin but being born in your enemy's womb
    And lastly, every decision you make, you must be ready for the consequences, whether it is lucio's mother, the former king, or the former queen

Diraaroo likes this.
  6. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on how January got found out?
    What happens to the scum duke. Does he ever gets divorced from the duchess? Thanks!

7. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is alrdy spilled in the previous page. But in short, yes duchess divorced him and duke and his mistress +son got kicked out from duchess's mansion. Nilla found the letter exchange between january and rosemond, and send it to duchess. Thats how she got caught.

neotheo82 and Chunin like this.
  8. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah thank youu:LOL: then, i want to know how Lucio reaction after Ricy was attacked for the second times and hurt his own hand??:cookie:

9. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun Fact about Rosemond

Actually, Rosemond also reincarnated and back to the past, she back earlier than Rizi ( 6 month after Lucio raised to the throne as emperor )

so there's 3 people who got reincarnated ( rizi, petronilla, rosemond )
    that's why she manipulated / choose Rizi who infertiled etc and really ambitious to became a queen dowager

but Rosemond have a same ending between 1st life or 2nd life = she got beheaded

Yup, in 1st life, lucio found her guilty and manipulated petronilla's case and killed her. In 2nd life she also killed because she want to murdered Rizi again.

This part quite dramatic LOL
    Rosemond told Lucio by herself that she don't love Lucio and just want the Power, money and Queen Position.
    She insulted Lucio's dark past and bring up about his sin about killing her own mother etc.
    But a few days after that she go to Lucio room and seduced him to sleep with her. She told him she want a baby and asked him to make her preganant. Lucio being drugged but manage to escape from his room and other palace. Rizi go to him and help him cured the drug ( their 1st night )

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    augacutan, DOHere, Geymi and 12 others like this.
  10. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tqsm. May i know, in first life, did lucio ever regret to kill rosemund or he just did that because of a pressure as an emperor. Its kind of weird to me he killed rosemund thinking of he did 'love' her so much in first life.

11. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if he regret it or not, but he lost his will of life. Also the reason of rosemond got beheaded not only bcs nilla, but also overbudgeting (she used royal's fund to her desire to buy jewelry and other things), and nobels want to dethrone lucio for this as well.

Kings_101, nenuphar and rock.doll like this.
  12. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Tqsm. I think i missed this spoiler. Tq again for remind me.

13. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are wrong here. Had the ML not over heard the MC i bet he would have not listened to the MC. The way he treated the MC's sister in the previous life proves that. In all honesty, the ML probably knew everything that happened with the sister but chose to ignore it. I think the only difference between the ending of the sister is that one has the foreknowledge and know what a B*tch the mistress is and the other did not.

14. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how did lucio react after second assination to rizi. If hes still searching for his lost tongue (not agressive as the same when he did to second concubine in side story), mybe hes just an impudent d**k as what rizi mentioned. From previous spoiler as mentioned that he allowed rizi to fully conduct the investigation for the second assination, but still i want to know his real action as a man in love to rizi apart from that. Mybe a little bit shout/curse to rosemund in front of her face. Something like that. Haha.

P/s: is anyone here love to hear rizi curse? I was laughing like hell when she called lucio impudent d**k. Lol.

Pearl1995 likes this.
  15. The_fairy_tactician

The_fairy_tactician Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't understand one thing. Rosemond (the mistress) gets adopted by Duke Epherney and then she become royal concubine. I mean she needs a status or title to do so but then why didn't she did this beforehand like even before Pretizia gets married to Lucio? If she did all that before, she could easily get married to Lucio and Pretizia and her family wouldn't needed to go through tragedy...

Chunin likes this.
  16. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    So that more plot in the novel perhaps.

The_fairy_tactician likes this.
  17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading, tho I don't remember exactly if it was a direct spoiler or opinion, but Rosemond not earning the empress position with her own powers or before Patrizia came into view is because she said that 'Where is the pleasure in this? It's more pleasurable to snatch the empress position than just get it.' ....so basically she wanted the trill/pleasure to humiliate the chosen Empress and then show to everyone that she is the right Queen/Empress. She basically has the position considering that Lucio only has her and she already sitting in the palace, so she has all servants under her control, it was easy for her to just participate in the selection process and/or use Ephreney and get the official position BUT where is the fun here? She wanted to snatch this position from Patrizia (or other girl she chose to be infertile), not to rightfully gain it. I know it's strange, but she is really crazy and this just show how sick in the head she is.

In 1st lifetime she did not have status nor blackmail info on Ephreneys' at the beginning so her only choice was to rely on Lucio and wait, but after Nilla became the queen and 3 years passed and still nothing, she lost her patience and had to kill Nilla to get finally Queen position.

Maybe in 2nd LT she also wanted to feel that pleasure that she felt when watching Nilla and her family execution alongside Lucio as the new Queen(?!)....:blobwoah: she it that crazy, ya know.

In 2nd lifetime she got her past life memories, so she had everything...time, Lucio's favor, info/blackmail on some nobles and Ephreney's, so she could easily get the queen position BUT it would be too easy. She got too cooky, proud, even delusional I would say. She knew 1000% that she will get it this time, and even be Queen Dowager as to not rely on Lucio anymore. Also, maybe she wanted some revenge on Lucio and nobles as in her past life she thinks she got betrayed by them and got executed, so maybe she wanted also to play around with them and Lucio. Well, anyway, you get the idea, she was delusional and too self absorbed, she thought she already won but....when Rizi came and started to show/do some serious game, Rose felt that better to be faster and get the position. Her mistake in 2nd LT is that she underestimated Rizi and Lucio (and I think everyone else), and super overestimated herself.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  18. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    She want to be a queen without test. If she became duke's daughter, then she will participate in the queen selection. Even lucio is the emperor, he cant blatantly choose his lover. He must consider the test result, and maybe rosemond thought it is a pain to test meanwhile you can just sleep with the emperor and ask him to dethrone his queen later with such a scheme.

19. marjie94

marjie94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me where can i read the novel