Spoiler Lady Villainess Philia D’la Loewe’s Mistakes

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    morticia_addams likes this.
  2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just skim the chapters cause idk i dislike the ml though i can’t pinpoint the reason why,
    is her stepbro, Luke, in reality they are cousin as he is the son of MC’s uncle. Though cause of mtl, am not sure if he is biologically the son of MC’s uncle as his mother has lovers even while her husband is still alive.

Plot? Of the otome game? Not sure but as typical of this kind of novel, she decided to treat all possible capture targets amiable. But the novel is still on going so we can still see that the other capture target still pine over MC.
    the prince actually is in love with MC ever since they were children as both their parents are close friends. However due to ML’s schemes he plotted to make all communication b/w crown prince and MC impossible. That is also the readon i disliked the ML a bit, he decided to take MC’s virginity so MC has no way but to be with him is what i can understand from mtl. And the prince was so pitiful as he really loves MC and decided to let her be as long as she is happy,

The heroine, is also a transmigrator who was aiming for reverse harem, so a white lotus bi**h...

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read only the first chapter. So ML is the step brother? Who is also her biological first cousin right? But the prince loves her in this life even though they haven't communicated why? And basically what OP magic power or what she has? How's school?

Edit - And one of tags is 'yandere'? So how is ML or whoever else is Yandere? And how does this Yandereness manifest? And most importantly HOW and WHY does ML fall in love?

Lol, sorry with the questions...

Yukari_me likes this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is mc stepmom bad to her or is really just a white lotus or green tea

5. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read around 20-23 chapters but the step-mom has no presence. She has cheated on ML's dad many many many times. ML has a pretty poverty-stricken childhood coz once his father realises that the woman he loves is cheating with multiple men, he becomes a drunkard and stops everything else and goes gambling etc etc looses money etc etc. But frankly speaking, only a total idiot will do anything to MC coz MC by her own right is a genius and knowledgeable, her father and the servants and the entire mansion dotes crazily on her (so much that MC has to work double hard to maintain her down-to-earth personality and not get spoilt like the true villainess) and the ML (step-brother) absolutely (yanderely) loves her. So even though MC comments that ML Mom is the type of woman she hates, there is nothing on her specifically (or atleast not till what I have read)

6. adorkablehiko

adorkablehiko Ryuunosuke Tsunashi’s Hoe

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, all of you paid more attention than I have. I'm also surprised there's a spoiler thread for this. As Dragon Reader said, Luca's mother was a gold digger in that she went for Luca's dad because he's the cousin of a Duke, but she got tired of him, and had multiple lovers. And because of that, his dad drowned himself in alcohol, which caused Luca to be neglected and squandered their money. When the Duke (Philia's dad) lost his wife, she went in for the kill and became the second wife. She isn't mentioned much in the story, as far as I've seen.

As for the last resort, I think this was in the 3 or 4th chapter, but she asked a childhood friend (? don't exactly remember if it's a childhood friend) of hers to marry her. She didn't want to be engaged with the prince. Which pissed off Luca.

Also, this story is more on the easygoing side in that there's no deeper plot to it.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  7. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    :( I rooted for the prince though...

yforever125 and Yukari_me like this.
  8. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically MC thinks the Prince hates her coz he sends cats/ cat dolls/ cat teddy bears etc to her. She has some sort of allergic reaction or fear of cats or some combination of both and thinks - Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, what if I get selected? And this thought is not wrong coz our MC is very hardworking and the entire country knows and approves coz no other girl can come close to MC.

Plus after Luca reaches age 10, he inexplicably starts to avoid MC, does not talk to her, does not look at her and wears gloves. MC thinks it's coz he is so disgusted with her that he has to wear gloves.

So she doesn't expect Luca to help her avoid her death route and maybe even help her along. The one she goes to is a knight named 'Guille'. He works in the fifth division. Not very famous or talented which is why he is just your average background character. MC Family sponsors the fifth division and that's how they have met before. Guille is very well aware just how crazy in love Luca is with MC and the poor boy is so scared that he bluntly tells MC when she proposes him - Please do not sign off my death note. Then MC thinks maybe not marriage but atleast take away my virginity so that I can reject the prince and Guile gets a heart/ panic attack - NONONONONONO SPARE ME OH LORD and Luca interrupts.

Then Luca sleeps with MC. And later we realise that the prince and his assistant had approached Luca (when he was a small child) to ask about MC's preference and Luca and responded - ..... Cats.

9. adorkablehiko

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. Though I'm not sure how she feels about the prince because she's trying to avoid him and Luca. And yeah, it's Guille. I knew it started with a G. And I remember Luca saying the reason he wears gloves is so he doesn't touch any dirty women, which excludes Philia ofc. I'd mention more spoilers if I remembered more, but I've been translating a ton of novels here and there so I've forgotten what's happened.

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    The King? The Prince? Seems to not have given up on the MC?? Wanted to pass a law to make a married woman a concubine? Even the last chapter? Was making sexual overtures??

Mikaa likes this.
  11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhh... there was a chapter I was mtl-big and it seemed that the dad somehow planned stuff out?? That the butler was the head of info gathering/ assassination? <— correct this?

12. adorkablehiko

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter was it exactly? I can go check if you tell me which one.

As for your previous post, I probably haven’t read that chapter (or I skipped it) but I wouldn’t be surprised if neither of them let the MC go cause she was viewed as a “prodigy” from a young age.

13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s in the end of the story where you see events of the first part of the story in the perspective of the ML.

14. adorkablehiko

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it this one? The 'Is this love?' chapter?

In that chapter, Luca was already in love with Philia but just didn't know it was love, and when some sleazy (according to Luca) noble named Fidel came, he ordered (I'm not exactly sure yet if he ordered, or it just did it by itself) his dog, Chervello or something like that, to bite the dude with shit tons of blood everywhere, and where the guy needed tons of stitches. The beginning of the next chapter (the part 2) includes his stepfather talking to him about how the dog was put down because of that, and that Philia will have to marry when she turns 18 years old. The duke may have already known at this point that Luca is protective of Philia.

Or do you mean this?

In this one, some dude named Cesari sent a messenger to send some flowers and a card to Philia, and Luca just told the butler who reported that to burn it.

If it's not any of those, sorry bout that, it's kinda hard to look for that chapter since this has like 60+ chapters lol.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet there but I’ll send a link once I’m able to. Midterm are on the horizon.

16. adorkablehiko

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotcha, take your time! I’ll just keep on translating here lol

17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n3617cg/68/
    - I tried to MTL again and my brain apparently is all what the hell are you doing you should be doing statistical analysis instead

Yukari_me likes this.
  18. adorkablehiko

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to do some hw as well, so I feel you. As for this chapter, the father doesn't really kill anyone, but he does have spies (two of the butlers). And the father entrusts the Ducal position to Luca, asking if he wanted to marry Philia. As for the spies, in the latter half, you'll find out that Ferdinand (the guy who was bitten by Luca's dog) was actually their former master, but that now, Luca is their master. This chapter is titled The Birdcage House or something like that, and in the end, the butler says that the house isn't a birdcage, but even without the shackles, with just an 'I love you' from Luca, he'll keep her by his side. Very yandere-ish.

19. Abhieghail

Abhieghail Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. waiting for more spoilers for this.

lazynoodles likes this.
  20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I’m sad there has been no new chapters but I think the translator prefers the other projects that got going on. It’s cool, though.