Recommendations Laid back cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Damsell in Distress, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Need some recommendation...
    As the title said, need some laid back/sol theme cultivation, with no face slapping in every arc or arrogant young master who bully mc just because slightest grievance and not too focus on gotta need to power up real fast cause enemy is stronk, doesn't mean I look for some pushover mc tho..
    For reference..
    Ascending, don't disturb
    Cultivation Chat Group(in my defense, mc wanna improve his power level because he wanna fly with sword, I mean saber..)
    My Master Disconnected Yet Again

Thanks before...

2. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    "The daily life of the immortal king" i think it was called. Really laid back

Damsell in Distress likes this.
  4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^Forget their recommendations and try this masterpiece of a work !
    "Martial Arts Master" (plz ignore the fact it's a qidian series)

Masterpiece ? Yes. Why ? Because it's so sweet romance that your teeths will rot and you will get diabetes. It was number 1 in china qidian before. Ah ! Did i forgot to add that there is 0 FUCKING DRAMA AT ALL ? Yes you didn't hear me wrong Z.E.R.O DRAMA. No arrogant young master/no rival in love/no horny guys that want to rape beauty FL/no betrayal/no mean family in law against the courting of MC. ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE GUESSED BUT IT'S A MALE PROTAGONIST ! Different then all the cliche female protagonists series !
    Hearing that i am sure you doubt me but IT'S TRUE ! EVEN THOUGH IT'S A CHINESE SERIES !
    I also doubt it's chinese with how fluffy the series... Pure wish fulfilment + It's modern cultivation/martial arts, ton better then medieval romance.
    I will spoil you the worse/only drama i saw in it and kinda disliked author for it = it's not even drama for MC, it's drama for a female friend of FL, basically she encounters couple and tell them she leaves the fighting club of university because she is recently failing in studies, failing in strength (can't even be able to enter replacement fighters' place) and last failing in romance / guy didn't even care about her. The thing is that the guy is a dormmate of MC, got a big build like her and early in the series a bunch of people tried to couple them together. End of drama.

It just takes a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle while before MC gets FL (100+ chapters) but the wait is still fine because you have fun seeing MC trying to woo FL realisticly with the help of a friend expert in love and since they encountered each other at the beginning they became friends (MC was a high schoolmate of her).

Try it, you will puke sugar sooner or later.

Just try to ignore that FL goes abroad in future chapters (still communicating) and that Qidian for some reason dropped the translation for a LONG ASS TIME FOR NO FREAKING REASON LIKE THE SERIES WAS THE PEST !
    Though someone said that a guy is translating it and there is 60 chapters remaining to do (mass release when finished ?).

PS: I would like it if you comment to me your reactions while reading it. This series is in my top 5.

5. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link

:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Tbh I can't really read sweet romance type story(single dog in me just wanna burn that couple) bit I'll give it a shot

6. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx.