Spoiler Later On, I Was Known As A Fake Actor!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 17, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel came out yday! https://www.novelupdates.com/series/later-on-i-was-known-as-a-fake-actor/

Chu Yun Tian who was trapped in a scandal, was forced to end his singer career. The president of the new company told him to go act. He originally thought he would just be acting once, but he didn’t expect that he would actually be particularly talented in this area, almost entering the play in seconds. This couldn’t help but make Chu Yun Tian think perhaps he was a fake singer before. But very soon he found out that he was actually also a fake actor, because what he really was, was the president’s wife.

pokes
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58

2. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @insteadofdeath <3

A more detailed summary: When evidence is leaked of MC and his boyfriend's relationship, MC is forced out of the company by his boyfriend as a scapegoat - the official story is, the boyfriend is not gay, and was forced into a relationship by MC....MC instead signs a contract with a different entertainment company. The president happens to be his fan.
    But from being a fan the president falls in love with him.
    Also, yes, from where I'm reading so far MC has stopped singing publically but does it privately still. He's multi talented, can sing, compose, is handsome, and now he acts lol. Very likeable MC!

The boyfriend who sacrificed MC is... I don't like him. But. Ok so he got out of the scandal by begging their... Manager? Whatever "broker" in MTL usually translates to. Said manager has always been in love with MC's now former bf, so he transfers 10% of his 20% shares to his half brother, who is president or major share holder of the company. I'm not sure which. Anyway that is why MC (who as a composer is more valuable) is sacrificed.

Later when former boyfriend and manager are photographed kissing he had to transfer ANOTHER 10%, but former boyfriend doesn't know. He thinks the manager/broker got those favors bc they're half brothers.

The public was suspicious, bc there was a press com after the first scandal and ex bf said he isn't gay, he was forced. Then a commenter was like, ah, he hadn't gay, he's being forced! Whats next, another photo? He's not gay and not forced with another man?

Anyway, the manger/broker transfers those shares bc he thinks one would so anything, and give up everything, for former boyfriend. Said bf is only sleeping with him to, well, take advantage of him.
    He isn't gay.
    He was only in a relationship with MC bc he liked him.

MC (who already knew the truth) opened the door to his former boyfriend acting all guilty and regretful lol, like, they had ti pick someone and they chose me. He was so angry, bc MC composed most of the songs that they sang.

ML when he first meets MC face to face is normal outside, fanboy inside. He first realizes his feelings for MC when he brings MC home bc he's drunk. MC throws up all over them both, so ML has to strip them both and clean them up and that's when a certain part stiffens and he realizes he's attracted lol

ML's side account is MC's number one fan account. He always leaves encouraging and nice comments on MC's weibo and they get upvoted to the top. ML even has a specific ringtone just for MC's weibo updates

ML is cooking for MC . MC really likes food. ML really likes feeding him

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is a secret fan or does MC know?

4. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    woaaaa I'm reading this for sure thanks for tagging me

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is mc's number one fan (literally :D) ...thats why he pushed him to acting too

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:so everyone know he's a die hard fan?

veihakase likes this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    no he has a secret side account who is mc's number one fan (like in forums)

8. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... gonna read this one..

9. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks really interesting. I wanna mtl it but i dont have time. :cry:

10. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!! @alexfilia Thanks for tagging me all the time.
    I'm going to MTL this, I love MLs who are head over heels in love with the MC

Boinkers and veihakase like this.
  11. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh looks funny XD

12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The way the ML is covertly a die-hard fan of the MC kind of reminded me of Mo Chen Huan's Superstar Aspirations's ML, Qin Cheng! :blobjoy:

13. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely have to MTL this one. Anything with entertainment circle, count me in. Hopefully the scummy ex-boyfriend gets what he deserves.

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    he kinda does .... he later gets involved with a sex scandal with both the manager and a fat rich man ....the manager was suuuuper sad given that he gave everything away only for the ex to betray him

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    The ex-BF is an attacker or receiver? Or both? :whistle:

16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not sure but the mc is both with the ml :D ....apparently the mc is a very good gong both with his ex and the ml (apparently the ml was inexpirience :D)

17. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh!! I'll put it in my reading list.. Thank you for the tag *v*)/ uwaaah.. is thia full of fluff?

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @insteadofdeath

apparently it was ML who had already gathered evidence and was ready to post it (through a well known reporter). He was just waiting for the right timing, and MC's permission.
    Initially he thought that MC wouldn't agree to revealing what his ex ...of what LQR did, but MC does it not only for himself, but for the crew involved in shooting his movies, bc his bad reputation would affect the movie audience and rep.
    So, the reporter , uploads one by one the evidences against LQR: him and Jiang Shuai/JS (his manager, and MC's ex manger), photos of him with president Li (the president of their entertainment company), and then the transactions of JS' 10% then one more 10% shares to his half brother.
    so after all that drama, it's a bit fluffy for a bit after

At this point MC and ML's relationship has NOT been exposed.
    they have a lovely Christmas together, they eat turkey and drink wine. Then ML goes back home and finds out that LP (remember her? the childhood friend that liked ML and hurt MC?) told ML's mother about him and MC... acting like a white lotus and "calming down" ML's mom befor she goes ballistic
    ML's mom always thought her youngest son (ML) would always marry LP... actually she even suggests it.
    ML refuses.
    And is surprised to find that his dad supports him and ML.

btw, LP is low key scary. there's this scene where she's with her manager, and she's scheming about MC and ML... and her expression distorts and the manager thinks that they are scared!! of LP
    but she acts like such a good, childhood sweetheart of ML... so scary... ANYWAY.

ML's mom visits ML's home while ML isn't there. MC opens the door. Sheactually finds her initial impression (meaning the evidences and bad mouthing that LP did) is a bit wrong. But she doesn't like MC, ignoring his gender, he has all these scandals, he is young, he might be using ML...

MC calls ML and ML says he'll rush home, MC who was initially panicked and anxious immediately calms down after hearing ML's voice.
    ML cooks for MC and his mom. His mom realizes that her quiet, third son, who always had no presnece, has grown up without her noticing.(it sounds silly, bc he cooked for her, but its bc he learned when he was abroad and she never knew.) After that she leaves.

19. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio already spoiled it in chat, so I will not go into detail, but this part is referring to how LQR (MC's ex) got face slapped later on. Basically, video evidence of him and JS are leaked, then LQR with President Li, and because of that JS realizes LQR betrayed him and leaves LQR.

20. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah . . . they switch ? i didn't expect that . . . i thought MC would be a full-time shou orz