Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remember when okami vampire ask if Van can move mountain. And he have orbia right

2. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda is scary, i think slap in face will not wake him up

Claus, chomer, Mesaphrom and 3 others like this.
  3. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda is delusional because he thinks he can return the world to how it was before. In reality, if he manages to "cleanse" the world, the world will probably shrivel and die.

Heinz: "I can defeat you! I know how you fight!"
    Van: "BEHOLD the fearsome art of improvisation!"

階段を下りた先に見えてきた扉の奥から、微かに鎖の揺れる音がする気がした。
    My favorite part of the chapter. So ominous and cinematic! It also raises the question of why the chains were rattling, if that is in any way important.

And what even happened to the Evil God of Sinful Chains? He can't be dead, but where is he and how much power does he have left? Is he sealed?

He might do stuff on the scale of mountains, especially as an act of war against Bellwood.

I, for one, really want to see Van tossing a mountain at Heinz. Not erasing or moving the mountain. Just cutting it away from the crust, and tossing the entire mountain.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Mesaphrom, Claus, jubjub3000 and 3 others like this.
  4. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    If aldutery all of them is die though in case married people .

5. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    If male didn't get die punishment it's mean he not married , he will get 100 lash and thrown away for 2 years .

6. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    As gay and lesbian thing , just give me one mamal animal that did it .

jubjub3000 likes this.
  7. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    Human. :V

Dog.
    [​IMG]

Also giraffe.
    [​IMG]

jubjub3000 likes this.
  8. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you really give human as example bro. Gitaff i never heard it , can you give me article

hillo315 likes this.
  9. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    chomer and jubjub3000 like this.
  10. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, my bad.

By the way, humans are also not the only ones capable of foreplay, necrophilia, or rape. Birds really do this. You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2019
  11. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew there was a reason I didn't like that mutant bird. Always thought it was the beady eyes

13. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to remind everyone here that political and religious discussion is against the forum rules. If you want to discuss these topics, please take them to a private conversation or directly off the forums. Repeat offenders will be banned from replying in this thread.

Please report religious and/or political posts.

Claus, Velnare, chomer and 8 others like this.
  14. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, a meatbun delivery! Didn't see that coming. :sushi_sigh:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    jubjub3000 likes this.
  15. Efgbog

Efgbog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What just happened to the thread?

Nakakure, hillo315 and jubjub3000 like this.
  16. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    Great chapter, now I can imagine, if Heinz properly wakes Bellwood, not only we will finally be able to expect Bellwood's death, but let's remember what was Heinz objective again: To ask Alda about Vida's races.

I can only imagine Heinz's face when he hears: "The reason for killing Vida's races is because they are unclean, monsters, and/or are not needed when we return the world to the state before the war of 100K years ago."

Mesaphrom, Nakakure, hillo315 and 2 others like this.
  17. Dumac

Dumac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I expect a few possible results going forward, these three are most likely in my opinion:
    1. Bellwood awakes fully and in time brainwashes Heinz with his guider job
    2. DK takes over Bellwood
    3. Bellwood awakes weakened, forms a party with Heinz with DK casually riding along in the back seat waiting for a chance.

Mesaphrom, Claus, Nakakure and 3 others like this.
  18. mai.rain

mai.rain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does any one else think the author might pull a blatant switch on us? And Bellwood the major "Evil" of the story will either turn out to be dead or the the 100,000 yrs of being sealed by his own sins will have completely changed him.
    I don't think this going to happen but i think it would make a great switch as we have been lead to believe that Bellwood is the One who ducked up the world

hillo315 and jubjub3000 like this.
  19. Dumac

Dumac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what we have about him I highly doubt that, not only did he muck up the DK war, he was the one who initiated the war against Vida at a time even Alda was somewhat reluctant. Furthermore he had most gods under his mind control guidance until his fall, which promoted Gold to return to sanity and leave while Alda was left without a concrete direction and confused, how he is even at this stage.

20. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Might we be seeing the birth of the God of Cognitive Dissonance? :blobexpressionless:

Or maybe, given the way they all cheered that the return of Bellwood seems imminent, the God of Kool-Aid? (Or perhaps that's how we should view Bellwood himself?)

To a large degree this is nothing new, except the bit about time scales. He doesn't care how long it takes. To me, the most significant thing is that the text pointed out that while Alda would be happy to spend however long it would take to achieve his ideal, for mortals on the ground, they'd be highly unlikely to accept 100m years of suffering to achieve some ideal - it's far too distant and abstract. I'm not sure how much Alda realises this but if he tried to fully explain his reasoning to the average person in the world, the likely end result is that he'd be rejected as crazy. It could be said that Alda's main problem is that he doesn't care about the cost of his ideals, even to his supporters.

There was an interesting side comment from the author recently about how Alda is very distant from his believers (both in how he seems them and how they see him) while for the gods within the boundary mountain range, they're quite close to their believers. This is largely a product of their different circumstances over 100,000 years but it's added up to a big difference.

I'm not sure if he's any much different to before. This is the same guy who unilaterally attacked Vida 100,000 years ago after all. It's more like we're getting a better idea of why he thinks such action could be justified.

On the other hand, it's possible that 100,000 years ago he was mostly being lead by Bellwood and his thoughts now are more of an after-the-fact justification now that Bellwood isn't around.

I was somewhat surprised that Heinz could be considered stronger than Schenider now. These trials designed to help mortals power-up are very effective. I guess having infinite lives, as it were, makes training a lot easier. But it could also lead to some very dangerous habits.

Yep. Edgar seems to be channelling the Demon King more.

I wonder how quickly things are going to develop on Heinz's side. It probably won't be the work on a few moments to free Bellwood... but, just how long will it be?