Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how strong Van compared to Gurduranis(?). Tittle wise Van is stronger right.Ability wise too, Soul destroy vs soul eater but stat wise i can't imagine Van stronger than Gurduranis.

Bla8bla, hillo315 and jubjub3000 like this.
  2. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, when the haunted mansion first appeared I speculated that it was part of a plan... (would be something Van is capable of...)

I know. Does feel a bit off to me too...

3. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    long time no see..

Mana comparison from what i read
    familiar spirit ,Around 100.000 only power up item LOL.
    Low God around 250.000.000 , Van mana [Volume 5] = 2x Fidirg mana
    heroic spirit depend on Hero. At least more stronger than Familiar spirit more than 150.000.
    Bellow are only Calculation and Speculation.
    Middle God + 700.000.000
    High God 2.000.000.000
    Heroic God Again depen on hero. Well there only 3 Heroic God , bellwood,Nineroad and Farmaun. + 3.000.000.000.
    Great Gods 5.000.000.000.
    me too.
    Edit : wrong calculation due low god mana

4. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Selen is considered a normal Dhampir then I can understand why people fear them. Being 4 years old and being mentally as capable as a teenager is quite frightening.

Bla8bla, hillo315, jubjub3000 and 2 others like this.
  5. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Selen already meet Heinz?. It will be quite Ironic if Selen is actually have Ancestor Soul and her memory back to her when she saw Heinz.

hillo315 and jubjub3000 like this.
  6. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    She met Heinz onii-chan, yeah, no ancestor soul, she is just a useless girl in the side that wants her killed.

7. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    You are horrible man, She still child and not reincarnator.

jubjub3000 and hillo315 like this.
  8. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered than piercing other than war is unknown or not practice. And Eleanora still has a piece tongue. So... Is Van going to be walking around the capital with a beautiful women that has a pierce tongue on a leash?! Is the poor tamer guild master going to be flooded with people wishing to learn be tamers?

I can see it now. Van is back from Origin. He has Eleanora with him.

Van: she is my tame vampire
    Holds up leash with a very happy Eleanora proudly showing her collar. And her chest without realizing it.
    Guards::blobwoah::blobdrool::blobnosebleed:
    Eleanora: are you not going to strike me to properly test that I'm Van-sama property? Don't worry I will hold Van-sama down.
    Pulls Van face first into her breast.
    Guards: please just go. It's our defeat.

Korleone, Bla8bla, Claus and 4 others like this.
  9. Szmiiit

Szmiiit Lightweavers' Hemalurgist

Reading List:
    Link
    Theory about the "No-Entry World":
    Van modified one of the worlds to have laws of phisics work like in Origin. Then he put in resources that could be usefull in Origin, like a dungeon, that would allow him to go there personally, and is planning to give it to Bander. If Bander had one of the inner worlds, mabye it would be possible for Van to enter this world with his phisicall body, and for Legion to teleport into this inner world despite it beeing in a different universe.

10. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On Origin. I want to see Van and Mei play.

Mei: Van! Van! Play froggy!
    Van: ok
    Tongue stretch tongue out 5 or 6 feet. Moves it around as Mei try to catch it. Some eye open up on the tongue. Mei happily chase after the tongue as her parents and other watch.
    Everyone::blobfearful:
    Van then starts to rotate his head around in circles.

11. Szmiiit

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody:
    Van:
    **Pulls out antennas**

12. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    You want us to stop the ship because it's not canon? How naïve...

As far as I can tell, Van's allies and subordinates have the highest ranks of any monster currently alive.

Heinz is way beyond S class. He only seems weak because Van and co. are even stronger by leaps and bounds.

He got loads of power from Bellwood, though. That should more than even out the playing field.

That was years ago. He's moved on to bigger fish.

Of all Alda adventurers, Heinz had the best chance of winning the Trial of Zakkart. Yeah, he lost, but it was harshly rigged against Bellwood's philosophies, even the reasonable ones. The fact that Heinz survived an S class dungeon managed by a killer DM is a point in his favor.

Said low-level enemies did not present much of a challenge. They had undying persistence, but were way too weak for Heinz.

No, he didn't.

That won't be a problem in the long-term.

Not sure. Van should have more mana at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if Guduranis is stronger overall.

Guduranis no longer has a body, so he's weaker than he was before. But he can also hijack foreign bodies, so he's no less fearsome for it.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Bla8bla, Nakakure and jubjub3000 like this.
  13. Szmiiit

Reading List:
    Link
    The king of Majins was 16, wasn't he?
    Also Legion-Knotchen hybrid was supposed to count as 16 (not counting guidance effect of +1)

14. Reman Scimitar

Reman Scimitar Princess Zadiris Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Van:
    Everyone:
    Van: *pulls out Pete*

lol

Now for what I hope in Origin:
    Bravers vs Origin Governments/Avalon..... vs Van:

Bravers being called terrorist organization, has world against them at this point in time.

Origin's governments using the media to incite people by releasing false truths by using Avalon's access to Braver's information network (Avalon will use this method as means to getting Mei and DA, even though he heard how there is an unseen monster around her atm).

Van: comes in with Legion (Pluto form specifically to incite the world's EG followers), Darcia/Vida, Zuruwarn (dimensional crossing Space God, ferry boy), Kanako (easiest way to start yanking souls from Puny God's system early), Pete and 'Battra' (forgot the Sheep Worm's name, had to use Mothra's counterpart as a placer).... Van exposing Puny God and some bits of reincarnation and their next lives (making his life even more wonderfully miserable), he was designated as D-01 and code-named Undead at the lab they killed him at, and lastly he also tells Narumi thanks for killing him after 'saving' her on the boat that blew up on Earth (Narumi would prob think she had her mind/memory read, only to be proven wrong by Pluto and Kanako, prob still denying it to the end, wouldn't be surprising, Amemiya however prob be another story as he remembers what Oracle told him, how to protect the reincarnators only to find out one was already killed).

*Plays Waiting for the Cards to fall ost for BGM* :blobowoevil_horns::blobpopcorn_cool:

jubjub3000 and Nakakure like this.
  15. LokiTheAccursed

LokiTheAccursed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name is Pain and he was a painworm when Van found him.

16. ssj4maiko

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, I imagine Isla then, doing the same thing, but with a creepy smile while she holds Van on her breasts.
    Isla: Take your time to start the test, really, no haste. Van-sama, look only at me, don't take your eyes from me, give your attention only to meeeeeee!!!!!
    Van: *stares at her* ...
    Isla: Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Waan waan wan wan wan * starts barking *
    Guards: What the fuck!? (I'm jealous! - Guard 3)

Heinz got his S Rank title before starting the Trial of Alda, that means he still had not had Bellwood, he still didn't complete a single floor of the Trial of Alda, and both Ternecia and Heinz were cornered, if not for Van, Ternecia would have restored herself with Bellmond, returned and killed the party.

What I mean is that Heinz S Rank came simply for political reasons, most likely by Hartner's influence, since that's where he was at the time, and then was declared a noble in Hartner. Katie should start by dismissing that noble title if she truly wants to get on Van's good side.

That could be nice, but we know Avalon is ignoring Mei because she has something protecting her, and is focusing on Mari, who is being used because she is a similar Reincarnator, and as such, could give different answers to his tests. Guess this may be Mari's time to return.

It would be nice if now free, Amemiya could arrive, find her, and in her burst she blames him on everything that happened to her.
    "Narumi, we need a new child..."
    "Eh?"

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Bla8bla, hillo315, Claus and 4 others like this.
  17. Reman Scimitar

Reman Scimitar Princess Zadiris Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    She'd have to first understand what she/Bravers did to him on Origin and what Puny God has done to him. If does this, then the question remains, does she believe they should follow through on the saying:

"We did what was needed for a 'righteous' reason and we would do it all over again." (Van's enemies, permanently)

or "We're sorry, please forgive us for Origin's case" (both parties move on and no more interaction for rest of their lives)

jubjub3000 likes this.
  18. ssj4maiko

Reading List:
    Link
    New answers, new interesting info:
    • It's possible to create a dungeon in Inner World...
    • Similar to what we just got with Randolph's backstory, we will probably also get Scheneider's in the far future. We just gotta wait a lot.

Korleone, Bla8bla, hillo315 and 4 others like this.
  19. Szmiiit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Heinz is underestimated there a little. For a long time Alda thought of him as his trump card, despite Heinz beeing in harmony faction. He is among the 3 adventurers that are constantly mentioned among Schneider and Randolph, with them both beeing S rank for a long time, and in Lambda people can easily get stronger with time (I know that there are limits, but it would be weird if everyone stopped just after hitting S), so it is obvious than newbie S rank will be much weaker than weterans. Moreover there seem to be a lot more A ranks considering how Heinz was able to just replade his companions in blades.
    Nice. If Bander can get acces to the worlds, transporting a dungeon to Origin might be possible.

20. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh , is new chapter out ? Or author edit newest chapter. Or it just your theory.

hillo315 and jubjub3000 like this.