Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a couple of weeks later, cases of children born with wings, tentacles and parts of insects begin to be reported.

Peace became impossible from the moment Heinz opened his mouth the first time.

I have always wondered how Gufda would react to having her own son from Vandeliu, would she be a rival, an icon of adoration or a companion? It would be comfortable for him to be born with a mother complex and dedicate himself to harassing Gufda while she harasses Vandeliu.

2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She would likely trey and raise said kid to have a daddy complex, so they could stalk Van together.

Korleone, Nakakure, Mesaphrom and 7 others like this.
  3. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never though Gufadgarn would ever really have such thoughts O.O

But it is good to see she is no pushover and properly thinks about the consequences of such acts without being sneak like Tiamat . The decision to leave everything after killing Heinzs (and Alda) is truly for the better.

The problem is after defeating Alda&Heinz&Belwood and eliminate Gudus soul left, Tiamat will see no problems about creating and raising a new mortal race with Van, some vampiric-like-dragonewt - She is only conceiving dragons because it would take time, over a decade, to rise a baby, not a good idea when u are in the middle of a divine world war after all.

Diana would likely join to create a new giant race later too. Van with 15 years will already be a adult and after everything regarding Alda is done there will surely be a problem with his wives wanting to have children... It is going to be a lot of children... :sweating_profusely:

Well... good thing he does have divine protection and Stamina in 6 digits. Such amount of partners is likely gonna result in Van acquiring endless sexual stamina and awakening it [TWICE]. He also does have Perfect Recording skill to remember each and all of his kids and wives [no need to say how envious i am about this skill] while also able to split himself in as many bodies he needs to take care of them. [I, too, wanna split myself too:blobsweat_2:]

GO FOR IT, VAN! :blobparty::blobhero::blobphone::blobhighfive::blobnom::blobtaco::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

5. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This holidays season, starring the one and only Vandalieu Ark Hillwillow Solder Zakkart in The Delivery Man.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  6. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Van may be the first Harem protanist that his goal in forming the Harem is directly to intentionally have children, now that it happens when one of his sons enters the rebel phase and says the horrible words: I hate you dad.

7. canuto95

canuto95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the guidance will make it very hard for his kids to hate him and if he succeeds in making new main bodies he won't ever worry about not spending enough time in person with them

8. sirin423

sirin423 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Worse still, Dad, I don't like your taste anymore.

9. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if this will get anime? If goblin slayer could, then Van can also get one, why not, aren't having a anime base on his own novel also a form of luxury? Van would be probably happy and shy about it at the same time.

Reman Scimitar and hillo315 like this.
  10. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a long list of reasons why this series could have anime: 5 to 20 years if we are lucky.

1-the manga that is not bad in my opinion but that still kills half of the hopes in a decent anime.

2-the first arches are very slow, basically the first arches go from Van hiding underground, accumulating enough power to go out into the street without being killed and robbed of the organs (literally there is a series whose sipnopsis is exactly that of the trapped mc underground, although it was fun).

3- the japo are something, lovers of the virgins, and that is one thing that the series does not have to spare, even if the girls are funny and peculiar, a large part of the public usually abandon novels for half of the things that they go to the Waifu of this novel.

4-revenge, one of the main themes of this story, is not carried out as the vast majority of the consuming public likes it, almost everyone who sees stories about revenge expect a violent and brutal torture or the bad guys receiving as much suffering as inflicted and the protagonist being able to do what they want because the personality and the bad actions of the protagonists justify it and I do not say that those stories are bad, only that this novel is more similar to stories like the Kill bill, in which all the antagonists are completely bad and the protagonist most determined to kill them make them suffer.

5-the novel is long and detailed, many can be skipped, but others are truly important because they give more density to the world and fill plot holes.

But if a manga like Dorohedoro could be adapted, even the way it did, I can hope.

11. Surya89

Surya89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    はい、ヴァンダルーが結婚した後でダルシアが孤独になるような事や、ヴァンダルー以外のキャラクターとダルシアが一緒になるような展開にならないよう頑張ります!

Umu...can anyone here correctly translate this one?
    I can't grasp enough the translated one using google translate.

hillo315 likes this.
  12. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sentence makes it sound like Van + Darcia couple is a given.

13. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: What if the reason there are so many female races of life (besides Densuke's totally respectable fetish with monster girls) would be the hierarchy of power of the gods? Until now the races of VIda that are all women were born from low-ranking gods and demigods, while races of both genders such as giants and beastmen were born from crossing with demigods like Talos, who are the direct children of monstrous gods (thus I say to the dragon god, giant, beast) and that they prove to be one of the most powerful in the demigod rank.

canuto95 and hillo315 like this.
  14. Shadowsiver88

Shadowsiver88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    quick question what does van and the other god's descent skills do? I know they give more mana and strengthen their body's and skills, but is that all what i mean is, at higher levels do they gain access to to the skills or magic of the person or is it just more power.

canuto95 and hillo315 like this.
  15. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is just coincidence. Almost all, if not all, female races are classic ones whose opposite gender doesn't exist in many others stories & tales, by the way, since they're monster girls they need to have a monsterlike Ancestor, those who produce monsters and are indispensable to make it possible are evil gods and the ones who changed to (Zakkart) Vida side were all in low positions in DK Army.

Centaur women - if I am not mistake does posses both ranks&jobs due to their Ancestor, Horse beast king, has fused with a evil god - aren't a unisex race, there are males too. In Garurtland they'd become a unisex goat lower body race, but thats due to their god indirect influence, a femalelike evil god.

There is no female only race between Vida & Original PURE lambda god because there is no reference material in any story, tale, legend, manga, game,anime etc. Worth for Densuke make one.

hillo315 likes this.
  16. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 218 translation has been posted now, so anyone interested can go read it.

17. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's mainly depend on divinity of the parents.
    Same as how ghouls from Dark continent are only female because Tiamat divine protection.
    Most of female only races has one of their mother was Vida herself whom has the most divinity and authority.

hillo315 and canuto95 like this.
  19. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you actually the God of Fast Translations? Because I swear it's been like a week and there is 3-4 new chapters already! PRAISE BE OUR EXALTED TRANSLATION GOD!

Or maybe you have some Vans relax himselfs (aka working) in the basement :blobsweat_2:

Mmmmmh, delicious midriff :blobmelt:

hillo315 and canuto95 like this.
  20. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been 8 days since chapter 217, as such I am uncertain where you get the 3-4 new chapters from.
    Yoshi is the translator and I belive Sebas does editing.

If you wish to see real god of translation, check out 【Abnormal State Skill】.

hillo315 likes this.