Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realize something is the ancestor of kiryujin and maryujin(are they still alive?) bakunawa's big sibling?

hillo315 likes this.
  2. DyansoN

DyansoN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's never said but i'm sure if they already dead they already become Tiamat Heroic spirit or even Zantark

hillo315 likes this.
  3. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they are not alive? I thought that the ancestors of a race are immortal until they are killed, and even after that they apparently reincarnate as demons.

hillo315 likes this.
  4. S.a.w..

S.a.w.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are introduced at the same time as Tiamat. They are the ancestors of kijin and Majin, they had the kiryujin and maryujin with Tiamat

Bla8bla, hidefreek and hillo315 like this.
  5. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry,I meant to ask if theoretically if you have max control over a attribute or very high could you just replicate effects of other attributes (to a perfect interchangeable result or very very close )like a master water mage teleporting like space magic or are there limits to the replication and draw backs that can't be overcome.

going with the water mage again would his limits be manipulating liquids (which is a very big umbrella since he could manipulate someone's inner body maybe even things in a molecular scale as long as it's in a liquid state or has water in it)because we see Ark Avalon-(best example since he has probably the best understanding and skill over all attributes, maybe under gud but there's no info on gud and only gud and van with the memories knows )- teleporting and other things relating to other attributes (but there was some limitations not many if I remember correctly )even if not big he could only teleport to places where there was life/death this expeculation but I'd imagine he couldn't teleport to a vacuum (probably) or make a gate with out direct contact or something im not sure since haven't I haven't red the part in while so I could be completely wrong.

Edit: he might be able to teleport to a vacuum and everywhere since the emptyness lack of life and stuff might also fall into death attribute umbrella because pretty sure Avalon and Van said that if there is life there is death so if you have life you also will always have death even if extremely low amounts of it in you something along those lines.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    hillo315 likes this.
  6. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    more or less yes, according to Avalon it is possible to use the formulas or spells of one attribute in others, but it probably has to do with compatibility, for example the fact that you have used spells from the space and life systems, possibly it has to do which is within the limits of death magic, to make it clearer, as long as it is possible for an attribute to cause a result, even if the process is different, it should be possible to use a similar formula or spell.

and with the theme of compatibility for example, until now it is possible to replicate spells of life, fire and space with the magic of death and in a certain way that of earth and time, but there are no indications that it can manipulate the elements of light, water or wind.

in the same way, it is unlikely that there are spells in magic such as earth and light or light and water. but if there could be spells of earth and wind (sand).

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    hillo315 and SM0K3 like this.
  7. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks that helps but also makes me think that you can have similar effects of other attributes but limited but it varies with compatibility so some attribute effects can just be mirrored like life and death, or light and darkness(technically not an attribute like ice and water)and others there are limitation so earth magic can't just start making illusions with light and stuff but we do see death allowing for teleportation which is kinda weird but maybe there has to be requirements for certain effects so you can cast some spells that are very similar to what other attributes can do but you are limited to those spells depending on the compatibility of the attributes you're mastery knowledge and skill with said attributes which explains why only a few characters have been able to take advantage of it since a water mage isent gonna learn the ins and out of fire and just focus on water rater than technically have high levels of understanding of how it all works so he, likely wouldn't know how to manapulate lava something along the lines of you have to know both attributes to use this you know saying is different than doing a physicist can explain how to kick a ball to score goal or whatever but couldn't do it and wouldn't make a good player, and there is only the tiny genius and rikudo/Arc Avalon who have all attributes appitude so looking forward to what she and the gang comes up .

Can't wait for the next acr and a training arc and for van destroying Alda ,Heizs rodcort and those stupid curses so his control over mana is exponentialy grown so he can get more skills and use more powerful spells and more spells so he can the use it on the idiots.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    hillo315 likes this.
  8. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    that's more or less what I was saying, but I have to say a couple of things, first, darkness would not be the opposite of light, because the manipulation of darkness and shadows belongs to that of light, although I understand your period, second, at first I thought you were wrong, but now you've just enlightened me a little, the reason why Avalon was able to use so many spells is his understanding of attributes, but he couldn't do the most basic things about magic of death as the interaction with ghosts, because he did not have a correct concept of ghosts, then, the use of magic should be based more on the understanding of the elements involved and the result, than the process and the attribute.

I doubt if there is a training arc, we are supposed to be in the final arc and training is not very useful at this point, while for Vandeliu, leveling up is as simple as staying at home and letting the family work.

SM0K3 and hillo315 like this.
  9. toxinpsd

Reading List:
    Link
  10. DieForMe

DieForMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it like fire = temperature control.? water = fluid control.? Dunno about other elements

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  11. DieForMe

DieForMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death attribute's teleportation is highly likely based on the reaper's legend that the reaper comes to someone on their coming death

hillo315, SM0K3 and Eddy andres like this.
  12. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    actually I think the armor would be a little thicker, kind of like the mysterious entity that appears in the arc of the necromancers of skeleton soldier, you are also the second or fourth person in this thread that seems to be overgeared, on the other hand, someone You know a manga called Chainsawman, I highly recommend it.

Here is a short resumen for which you are interested.
    In a Japan between the 70s and 2000s, demons appear randomly, causing fear and death every time one appears, the country's main defense is a series of associations of public and private demon hunters, although due to the high rate of The fatality of those who exercise it, and the brutality of their deaths, being a demon hunter is considered a profession almost on the same level as prostitution. the protagonist, Denji, is a teenager who has had an astronomical debt to the yakuza since he was a child and who has forced him to do anything for money, including stealing, looking for food in the garbage and selling his organs (a kidney, an eye and a testicle). the only reason he is alive is that shortly after contracting the debt he managed to contract with a lesser demon that seems to be a mix between a chainsaw, a sausage and a puppy he calls Pochita and with which he dedicates himself to killing demons illegally, which is exploited
    by his bosses to defraud him by making it seem impossible for Denji to get out of poverty in this life, until one day his luck takes a turn for the worse, since a betrayal by his bosses causes Pochita's death and turns Denji into a hybrid between human and demon with the power to remove chainsaws all over his body and an apparent immortality, from now on we will see a violent humorous story, in which we will see Denji's horrible and violent deaths and his attempt to live according to his wishes in a world that seems to be completely against him.

It is highly recommended, although as a warning, it is a type of Manga style Danganropa or Gantz, only with flat women and less gore. also the characters are "special", which is understood when you look at their origins and the message that the author tries to convey both with them and with this series in general.
    I also regret that this comment does not have much to do with the main thread, I do not want to be marked as spam.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    DyansoN and hillo315 like this.
  13. toxinpsd

Reading List:
    Link
  14. DyansoN

DyansoN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that but the "lol so random" makes me kinda tired of it.

hillo315 likes this.
  15. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are excellent, although I do not know the facial features, the rest is very good and I think it agrees with the description.

It is understandable, for my part I like the comedy of this series and I think that it agrees with the personality of the characters, although I understand that not everyone thinks the same, even so I recommend that you give it a chance, where I am going besides a couple of jokes loose, the situation is very serious.

hillo315 likes this.
  16. Notsobright

Notsobright New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Long time lurker first time posting, this is propably the only webnovel i’ve ever liked enough to comment about it.

I’m curious does anyone think he will use god descent in the final fight?

Van has for a long time been OP, but doing a god descent on himself of himself (origin god Van) could be to much.

Origin god Van has far more worshippers than the total population of Lamda combined, it could probably oneshot Gurudanis, Alda and Bellwood in a single attack. I know it would ruin the story so far to make it this easy, but i don’t think it’s impossible for him to do it.

Who else wants to see Van do something this overwhelming?

anteopta, hillo315, Bla8bla and 2 others like this.
  17. DyansoN

DyansoN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fidrig already said that there's no point for a tiger to barrow the power of a fox. In fact Densuke already said that current Van is already stronger than full resurrected Big G who is strong than Great God's and champion.

18. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So van has already reached great god power. Also, after his recent skill power up, all his bodies underwent a change where they are all his true bodies. I don’t think it’s possible for van to be killed now. I assume the last fight will be Alda or rod fusing with the demon king core. only great god power and more will give Van a fight.

19. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    by now you need a being capable of destroying entire dimensions in a single attack to kill Van, but as soon as you put characters of that type any combat becomes intransdent and the series loses grace. luckily here even if Van is broken he still has to move to defeat his opponents unlike some protas who in the middle of the story gain powers that allow him to defeat basically anything with a slight movement (I'm looking at them I'm a villager and re: monster). It also makes me think of other things to appreciate, such as although there has not been as much character development, the vast majority have remained consistent, preserving their personality, reasoning ability and IQ (although in the case of Robcorte or Avalon it seems that it went down little by little) something that in most novels is lost.

Speaking of which, someone could check Vandeliu's current mana amount compared to when he traveled to Earth and Origins with Zuruwan, the difference in size between a building and a mountain is supposed to be, I know how many times the mana has multiplied / Vandeliu size.

hillo315 likes this.
  20. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I never realised how likely that is until you said it.
    But didn't Alda confiscate the remaining pieces?

hillo315 likes this.