Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van in my mind when he attends hogwarts as a slytherin

hillo315 and Kruger like this.
  3. Megangale

Megangale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it says that he’s doing that for her mental health b/c he doesn’t think he can cure her so he and the rest are going along with her delusions to make her happy. I don’t think he’ll have children with her since he’s friends with Elizabeth.

hillo315 and Nakakure like this.
  4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in fact it is very likely that it seems that way, even if I am from the group that thinks it would end up being an Alucard from castlevania.

what is the name of the novel.

first this is Lambda, that already sums up all the arguments, second, remember that Van's human morals have been gradually disappearing, third, there maybe it has nothing to do with what Van is looking for but what Amelia herself is looking for, knowing him if she insists Van would end up thirsty. Fourth, it remains to be seen whether Van develops lust or romantic feelings at puberty.

hillo315 and Kruger like this.
  5. Kruger

Kruger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the name I wanted to know too

hillo315 likes this.
  6. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    gracias(thanks in spanish)

hillo315 likes this.
  7. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y aqui pensando que hablabas portugues por alguna razon....

Anyway, I always thought that if Van continued his 'path of the muscles' he would end up as a weird fusion between FGO's Sumanai, BASAKA and, as mentioned above, Castlevania's Alucard, so more manly afeminate than 'girl with a dick' (Astolfo).

As for Van's morals.... Well, he rarely follows what one could call 'standard morality', from the start he follows a more Grey and Gray or Blue and Orange type of morality, his guideline being more 'would this make me happy/benefit me?' than 'is this wrong or repreensible?', 'cause, let's be honest for a sec, Van would be the villain/antagonist in many other stories. Though I still think that his description in the TvTropes page is wrong, as in, it feels like someone was coming up with shit up instead of pointing the actual bad things he does.

And Me-kun will probably end up as a lovable weirdo, an incredibly happy go lucky extrovertive weirdo, the type who would go straight to a classical eldritch fairy and scold them for being naughty, the type who would go to Yharnam, hit the Old Ones with a Bloodshed enhanced rolled up newspaper and make them pets, the type who would go to Worm's Space Whales' metaphorycal faces and tell them that Banda does it better....... Me-kun is gonna end up as an Isekai Heroine isnt she....

hillo315, hidefreek, Nakakure and 2 others like this.
  8. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine that she would end up as the knight girl who was raised by a shinigami, only smarter and with more common sense or like a dark idol
    The duchess saves (razes) a new world

the human coalition is desperate, the horde of chaos, made up of the slave races of the so-called demon lords are winning the war, as a last hope they seek to use ancient magic to invoke the 5 heroes of the elements, but, by making the ancient ritual, they end up invoking a sixth heroine.

"At the request of your gods, I have been sent to help you with these invaders, I the Duchess of Zakkart, I swear that I will not rest until everyone in this world is happy"
    These words would be the beginning of the horror of both the horde and the coalition, who did not understand the concept of happiness of a mysterious young woman.

hillo315, Nakakure and Mesaphrom like this.
  9. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    .....I would genuinelly read that!:aww:

Needs a longer title though.

"The Chaos invaded human world accidentally summon the otherworld's Demon God's best friend as a 6th Hero. How could such a thing happen
    ...!?"

Or

"The Demom God's Hero that was accidentaly summoned to stop the forces of Chaos, but decided to end the war by befriending them"

Or or

"Legend of the Legendary 6th Hero"

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  10. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    this is perfect, meeting Mei would end up taking pity on the first zombie, kraken or giant monster she saw

hillo315 likes this.
  11. LokiTheAccursed

LokiTheAccursed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget that she still has Banda with her.

hillo315 and Mesaphrom like this.
  12. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    Hero 1: .....That's a St*nd isn't it.

Hero 2: Is even going 'Ora Ora' and everything!

Heroine A: Wait, aren't the enemies around it falling down too!?

Heroine Alfa: Pu*ple Haze! That's P*rple Haze! So cool!

Hero (Kiwami): ....... (*scary*)

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  13. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed a detail, Marshukzarl was possibly the only villain or antagonist to Van who tried to understand Van, his biggest mistake was that he chose the negotiators very badly
    It is even better, it does not kill its user and the effect is personalized, sometimes I forget that creating poisons and diseases as Vandeliu does, in itself is a cheating ability, along with wave of death is one of his strongest powers that he does not use for the sake of civilians

hillo315, hidefreek and Mesaphrom like this.
  14. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van can even recreate COVID19 or even the Black plague. He just need to find some carriers, some type of runts or even rats since they are ideal in transmitting in many places and taylor it so that no forms of resistance can enable the desease. Or even better, make a virus that targets gods, subgods and heroic spirits.

hillo315 and Nakakure like this.
  15. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He the wrong person to negotiate.
    Well, he was a emperor in that time so he must show some power.

hillo315 likes this.
  16. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws out

hillo315 and canuto95 like this.
  17. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He also underestimated Van's military power, if he were aware of it, he might do what the Duke of Alkrem did when he witness the power of Van's subordinate. Considering that he witness how Van singlehandly killed an evil god that Alda failed to seal.

hillo315 and hidefreek like this.
  18. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The true identity of that evil god is not known to the masses. Van and Alcrem duke are keeping it secret so that people don't get paranoic about they neighboor may be a mimicslime-like monster and Tuckurd has a very good head, such a scandall would backlash badly onto his family even if Van and Darcia vowed for him.

As for the new chapter, it is interesting how densuke can write about all those things without have us get bored. It is not anyone who can write usefull information before things scalate while keeping the readers' attention.

The chapter is about the duke of birgit point of view, we come to know a bit about Birgit duche history, territory and information revealed at that meeting.

Van reveals himself as a reincarnator and reincarnation of the 4 creation champions'soul. He also reveals kanako is a new race chaos elf and there are some others reincanated guys, including katie hartner and Asagi group.

It wasn't mentioned if he spoke about Rodcorte, we will only know it latter. Meanwhile, many nobles were thinking about sending brides and mistress for political marriage with Van, but after discoverying Bakunawa, an over 50 meter Dragon with a huge mouth and appetite is Van's first blood related child, the nobles got cold feet and are postponing or cancelling such plans, it would be a "bit" of a problem if their grandsons and children were to become several dozens meters high and inhuman like forms. :blobpats: :blobxd:

Van will deploy his main body type demon king as an ambassador for each duche cause he is yet to choose who to send there, he does still lack some manpower at admnistrative and diplomatic positions in his country, even more so experienced people knowledgeable about Orbaum common sense. Well, cant be helped, let's just make up for it with alter egos:blobReach:

Korleone, hillo315, canuto95 and 4 others like this.
  19. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m personally amazed that Asagi and co’s research into a method of safely sealing demon king fragments was a success. Like the duke noted though he doubts their research was going to be used as a safe method to transport fragments to give to Van.

20. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Vahn is basicly huge seal:blobowoevil_horns:though, he basicly brainwash each fragment:blobhero:. He NTR demon king.