Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Again Kouki actually grew up. He was a stupid teenager.

hillo315 likes this.
  2. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda taking the demon king pieces really shows how weak his army is and the rank B and maybe a few A dungeons from the minor gods and a few mid gods isn't gonna make more than like 4 low-mid S ranks.

here's some scaling and Aldas getting the benefit of the doubt as always.

Aldas army more or less

10 SSS/S++ rank high gods (Alda,Bellwood and his team and heinzs )
    15 SS/S+ rank mid gods and few adventure and heroes colored blades other than Heinz
    20 S rank lower gods and some heroes and adventurers.
    40 A rank heroes
    100-400 rank B
    A couple thousand rank C

Bellwood was said to defeat rank 10 with ease (gud time)
    The heroes definitely not at his level.

Ranks and class equivalent

Middle Rank C = rank 5
    high rank C = rank 6
    Middle Rank B = rank 7
    High rank B = rank 8
    Low Rank A = rank 9
    Midle Rank A = rank 10
    High rank A = rank 11
    Low Rank S = rank 12
    Mid rank S = rank 13
    High rank S = rank 14

The soldiers are rank 3-5 the elite soldier are likely rank 6-7 with the top elite sergeant commander at rank 8-9 + adventurers on all ranks and from what we know Aldas hero's are A class meaning if they use surpass limits on their body and magic items/weapon they can match and beat a regular non vida rank 10 (who would be 1 rank higher )in power with a lot of effort this is from like 10 chaps a go but by the end of the training/preparation phase (a season or two)most of the current low A's(most the of Aldas heroes) will be mid A's to highish A's meaning they can be at rank 10 regularly with effort but don't need surpass limits and the like.

A short list of Vidals advantages
    Vidals got the strategy advantage,all of Origins and Earths history and all, are more adaptable, have more resources,better gear, money, military strength, population have 2/3 of the continent can fight on all terrain zones arboreal, terrestrial, aerial, and aquatic etc etc I can go on for too long.

Vidals side for comparison back at the botin recue mission Arc the foder crossbow men spirits were rank 6-7 This was like over 100 chapters a go and a year in labda time they are at least ranks 8-9 more than likely ranks 10 (specially considering vans current military policy's)and we're not taking into consideration the crazy Vidal strats and weapons special amunition like and you know the arbalests, scorpions,catapult, demon king artilery who's power is rank 12-13 at lowest possible specialy the demon king artilery that was pushing the guduranis and his rank 13 spirits back though the favorite is the golem catpult heros a boulder of adamantatite and demon king fragments with the power of a rank 13 that then becomes a rank 10 golem on top of making you minced meat to finish off you and your half dead comrades.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  3. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your numbers are a bit off. Elite soldiers were said to be about equivalent to a rank 3, maybe 4 monster. Regular soldiers about rank 2. Same for adventurer ranks.

Also you left out kind of the biggest Vidal point. The average regular everyday citizen is equal to a rank C adventurer with some into the B rank range.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    hillo315, DieForMe, SM0K3 and 2 others like this.
  4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Alda's current plan is to use all the plans that went wrong, on a larger scale and hope that magically everything will turn out well, I don't know if he is a genius, for realizing that some of the strategies would have been effective in other circumstances. or are you completely desperate that you can't think of new ideas

this angel is an exact clone of Alda?

this duo are one of the smartest characters in this novel
    I already see a spin off, the daughter of Miriam and Arthur finds out that Arthur and Bashas want to reunite her with her son and Van, and everything would be fine if the son (a super mutant with shapeshifting powers) had not completely in love with her, hang on mini Mirian, the most anticipated romantic horror comedy is coming

I know this is a very cheap and exploited gag, but how do you think pluto's reaction would be, yes Mei, the mini pluto, when puberty arrives it has a stretch

hillo315, SM0K3 and DieForMe like this.
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can maintain decent population growth rates, that is not an issue especially after the amount of time that has passed. Alda has deliberately been keeping the population from growing Assuming he has 2000 of the ~3000 survivors, then to grow to 100,000,000 after a millennia requires a growth rate of 11.4% every millennia, I am not going to do all the research, but real world history is much higher, even in the worst time periods.

6. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the end of the novel, yes. But we aren't there yet. Anyway, the point is both will throw everything away to defeat the demon lord. And everything is justify able in that name.

hillo315, Bla8bla and SM0K3 like this.
  7. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget equipment. Better weapons. Better transportation. Better logistics. Even taking the heavy hitter out of the equation, Van and Heinz. Vidal got a lot going for it self.

8. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think even if you only took Van out of the Vidal side and left Heinz in, the Vidal side still has the advantage.

9. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys think is going on with the pope reincarnation?

I'm thinking Alda going to combine their souls. Then add Gudu ' power. He's going to try to make what he see as he's version of what Van is on Vida side.

Before you say he doesn't have the power to do that. The god of pin audition does. Have him so it under Alda supervision. And then reincarnated that super combo soul as a adult person.

hillo315 and SM0K3 like this.
  10. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember bellwood like his Guider which just Guider. he felt he the most pure guider unlike Zakkart and the realize his guide was guide to nothing.

hillo315, SM0K3 and DieForMe like this.
  11. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a little unclear because it's in two different sections but: So if gods want to take someone's body over completely, they basically need to eliminate the person's personality and memories. Everything that makes them them. Fitun could do this quick with [Marionette] after he spent a lot of time slowly driving Hajime crazy and taking him over bit by bit... but for a god to do it normally, they'd have to exhaust a lot of time and/or power wiping a mortal's mind clean first. It's also very dangerous to do this at random because if people found out the Alda faction was turning people into vegetables to steal their bodies, lots of people would stop worshiping them. So Alda gave up on that way of doing it.

Instead, he is having Eileek select people, chain them, and then carefully torture them so their minds are completely broken but their bodies remain healthy. Then the gods can "reincarnate" into the "empty" bodies. And on this front, Alda says "given the circumstances, Eileek is doing quite well... but it's still not enough." Thus Alda decides he has to use the Guduranis core fragments in his possession to defeat Van too.

Now, what exactly was the selection criteria for the people getting "reincarnated"? We don't know explicitly, it's only mentioned that the Storm of Tyranny wiped out quite a lot of them, but not enough for the Amid church to be unable to make the needed numbers. You'd assume from that they'd be highly trained members of the church though. And what exactly is Alda going to do with the Guduranis fragments? We also don't know. The only thing we do know is that Alda says he has to think about how best to utilize them. But again, we can infer from this that, for the moment, the fragments are not part of what Eileek's already doing for Alda.

Korleone, hillo315, Bla8bla and 4 others like this.
  12. Rafaelbz

Rafaelbz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, for what i see Vidal EMpire has all the advantage

1- High/Creator Gods: is basic 1 again 6, Arda is alone against Vida, Botin, Peria, ZuruWarn, Ricklent, and Zantark
    2-Gods: Arda has already lost a lot of gods, some are destroyed and other betray him, While Vida has basically all the gods who fight for her in the past, plus a good number of evil gods, also a good number of gods who left Alda to join Vida
    3-Heroes: Alma is basic trying to build an army with new/green heroes, but Vida is collecting heroes for ages, she has a legion of Rank 15 Heroes waiting to wake up and fight for her, plus all the other heroes that join her side, and ally themself with Van
    4- Nations: Vida has 2 nations while Alda has only 1 big nation

and can just stay him talking about all the huge number of advantages like technology and resources that Vida side has but everyone already talked about that

and lets dont forget about the big guns, Van can basic creat new Gods, by now Van has created two children using the remains of two High/Creator gods, the god of Dragons and the God of Giants, and is very obvious that the two kids are Power Houses i will no surprise if is reveal that then can evolve into new High/Creator Gods and take the place of Marduk and Zerno.

also if Van has creat children using the remains of Zerno and Marduk is very possible that he will also create more children using Ganpaplio the god os Beasts and Shizarion the god of Win remains

13. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember if the god of beasts had a physical body or not but the wind god didn't have one, so no remains to use there.

hillo315 and SM0K3 like this.
  14. DieForMe

DieForMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda be like, desperate times needs desperate measures...to kill myself
    Well, kouki is a teenager. On the other hand, alda is also a teenager....in mind. Kouki grew up after the ehito endgame, after going nuts. Alda also grew up, finally using his mind to use the gudu frags which has a chance to succeed by staking gudu frags limiting gudu invading his mind...probably. You grew up alda, im proud of you(heh).

Mao and gotouta, going happy islander life be like: Van vs Alda?? Not my problem. Just gonna watch the continent burn on the other side of the sea

hillo315, Bla8bla, hidefreek and 2 others like this.
  15. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if van will have chidren with peria.

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  16. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if van will ever have a child that is "normal"

hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.
  17. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    No way, since his partner rarely human after all.

hillo315 likes this.
  18. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how Alda will use Guduranis fragments. I can only think that the best and safer way would be to wait until the D day and throw all remaining Soul and phisical fragments to ressurect guduranis again into Vidal Empire.

With only nearly half of his physical body and around 2/3 of his soul, Guduranis would be weaker than when he invaded lambda, but way stronger than the time he hijacked Dark Avalon. Guduranis can rampage inside the border mountains and Alda initiate his all out attack somehow.

It would pose a problem for Van to fight against a more complete Gudu in front of him and Heinz'team attacking his back. Darcia may descend Vida for longer, but her skills aren't awakened twice and lv up further like Heinz. Van strenght would be divided by such tatic in Alda's mind, after killing and sealing Van his hero can take care of Guduranis, he would still be weaker than before after all "[Alda] ... thus Heinz can defeat Gudu right after Van! At worst let gudu shave Vida&great gods powers while Heinz take a rest and attack them again as early as possible. "

Well, I think Van will manage things. He got 5X stronger thanks to his 2 job changes after the Gudu fight, later, another good power up thanks to guidance master job providing him another 6 digits grow in Atribute Values... He got around 6x stronger compared to his past self in gudu fight and by counting his other jobs changes+future ones he may surpass 1 million in all his statuses before Alda attack.

I still worry that the unexpected happen and some of Van friends/citizens dies, infuryating him a hell lot and create further chaos in the middle of the battle.

Well~ we can only wait for the nexts months when things really beguing to heat up. I am going to have some fun looking back van job changes again. Bye~

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  19. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course yes! Who said he would never adopt a child? :blobwhistle:

hillo315 likes this.
  20. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rarely means sometimes is. though they will be his evolved creations by the time kids come around, unless he starts knocking up brothels.

hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.