Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just in case, it seems that the hatewagon is running amok here for no reason, so just in case, I would like to point out to those who didn't read and only base their understand from heiro's summary:
    • Nineroad did not try to attack Van, in fact, she did absolutely nothing. The one that tried was Delizah's original Heroic Spirit (that came from the pendant).
    • Heinz aggressiveness was explained as being Alda's personality influencing on his descent. Take it similarly to how Darcia and Vida act as a mix of themselves during Goddess Descent. I guess I misinterpreted it too, now that I look again, it may seem to be because he is rushing for time.
    • Delizah's body was destroyed half-way the fight, so Heinz was fighting against Van in Van's form.
    As always, it's better to try to read it yourselves just to confirm if there are no mistakes.

Edit: Thanks for the corrections

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    canuto95, Bla8bla, Mesaphrom and 4 others like this.
  2. KronosTime31

KronosTime31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope we don't have to wait a few months again for the next chapter.

proton51097 and hillo315 like this.
  3. proton51097

proton51097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    densuke:*laughs in densuke*
    fans:*sweats*

4. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IM@ addiction is a harsh mistress. Just like every gacha ever.....

hillo315, Bla8bla and proton51097 like this.
  5. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    He did hijack van and make it fly

Curently i am trying to spark in GBF and for that i need around 300.000 Crystal, you can get 900 cyrstal every month except March you get like 6900 on it. if there is event then it increase too like if you finish daily mission in event you got like 100-300 Crystal. Everyone said if you play casual you can do it in 8-9 month. This month also anniversary so there 10-30-100 free draw using roulette and 2 100 free draw pull, if you get gachakin, you will draw until you got SSR. Wish me luck everyone

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  6. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I can wish for is some lesser evil that prevents you from making the titanic effort that you are going to make for an image and a complete pride that has already filled the graves of at least two cemeteries.

hillo315 likes this.
  7. WolfeKuPo

WolfeKuPo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is 90000 crystals for a spark in GBF, 300 pulls needed, 300 crystals per pull

hillo315 likes this.
  8. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Heeee that suprisingly low umu, recomendation for spark please.
    Edit : it seem my math become worse

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.
  9. KronosTime31

KronosTime31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though vans mana pool was reduced by hundreds of millions pretty sure the devoured soul of yupeon contains mana more than what was stripped from him. Plus the fraction of niltark soul as well.

10. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has half a trillion or so mana now I think. Hundreds of millions is a fraction of a %

11. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to mill the goddess of slumber ,lubrication rubicante the god of heat and zaress the god of soldiers???they are major players in the alda faction right? also just realized since darcia has a new body now she is litteraly a virgin mother who gave birth to a god(dark god of death and joy/retribution/insanity/afterlife?).

Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.
  12. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    God of Death is enough, dunno about the goddess of slumber but lot of God from different element is back to their respective Great God, few who remain was punished by Niltark.
    Considering Van spare her believer, id on't think she will have problems unless she agree with what alda did to Vida faction. Evil god is one thing but that unforgivable. Lot's of Great God are angry to alda.

proton51097 and hillo315 like this.
  13. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reread some of Mill’s scenes, she’s wholeheartedly a believer of Alda’s bullshit.

proton51097, Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.
  14. Rafaelbz

Rafaelbz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the War is basically over, Alda faction already lost everything by this point, Niltark is the only one worthy to mention that is still fighting, and he is also in his last moments, which leave only Heinz, but Heinz not has a countdown, Van on the other side has basically unlimited time and energy, all that Van need to do is buy time until Heinz hit his limit

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  15. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the moment Van was able to let his companions take care of the gods, he won, because Heinz is a nuclear weapon, but the true strike force destined to divide and conquer was defeated. Besides that his letter from the gods and heroic spirits was neutralized for years.

hillo315 likes this.
  16. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cries on pulling Weedy instead of ground Ifrit Surtr, restarting the pity counter*

hillo315 likes this.
  17. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    There is way to avoid war with the rest of Winds God, Creating race with Nineroad.

hillo315 and proton51097 like this.
  18. Rafaelbz

Rafaelbz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he dont really need Niraod, Peria is probably a better option, he can have a High-Level god Baby, and once that babe grow up, they can give him the Wind Element

hillo315 likes this.
  19. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... what? Peria is the highest level water goddess and you probably will not get a child with wind attribute like that. You might get a child with water and death attribute-like abilities more than likely.

The union between Peria and Shizarion created the elves (water and wind affinity). Shizarion is the highest level wind god who was killed in action by previous DK, and Nineroad is his champion the next strongest wind god. With her gone, the world would be much more chaotic and unstable.

Unlike Alda's faction, Vida's side are more logical thinking that they would put consideration about the world's future management after the war. Alda has already proved that he's incompetent at the world's management and mismanaging the life attribute that he nicked from Vida for 100,000 years. Imagine the next 100,000 years with an incompetent wind god ruling over it after Van wins? Yabe.

Best option would be to use Nineroad's guilt to gently blackmail her into making a child with Van for sake of the world. For the sake of the world, Nineroad. Just do it. Better punishment than suicide which benefits nobody in that world then she can retire.

Also, even if Alda/Bellwood/Heinz are gone, there is still Rodcorte to deal with afterwards. Nineroad could be used as a bargaining chip to keep the other wind gods under control, but I am sure a fairly large number of gods want to jump ship already seeing the chaos on the ground with their side and Niltark's as well as Alda's actions.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  20. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    i want van to go around to nineroad believers brainwash them into thinking nineroad is a princess night warp nineorads personality be4 the child making part.

hillo315 likes this.