Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    They mostly not interested on politics though, so i can't imagine it now.

Bruh, it seem author is busy with his LN

hillo315 and Nimitz like this.
  2. Amuris

Amuris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concepts don't really apply well. If you aren't thinking of them in terms of specific groups referring to themselves as such in specific nations, than conservative just means they resist change or want to return to older policy or social structures. They never really showed anyone in Vidal being discontent with new policies or changes made in their modern times. Liberal thought prioritizes personal freedoms and sees government as something that threatens that. Note that they don't contradict eachother at all and, if liberal belief has been common long enough then it would be conservative to be liberal.

If we consider their emperor to be the living form of their government than none of them consider him a threat to their freedom but himself. Their religious beliefs also directly counter both conservative and liberal points as well, preferring constant change and improvement as well as community. Vida may approve of competition, but the loser has to be built back up in their beliefs. Though there's a more fundamental problem here.

The biggest issue with your question is probably that Vidal would suddenly become a democracy. What I mean is that, right now, everyone is content with the constant change and new directions Van is taking everything. Even if it becomes a democracy and they can't vote Van in you would first have to see someone voted in that disagrees with one of the groups in Vidal. Only when they start having disagreements will they be able to split into these kinds of political ideologies.

TL;DR
    Conservatism and Liberalism doesn't exist in Vidal.

RealSaMu, hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  3. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    You should also remember that Van is guider and so that mean lot of people in Vidal Empire is more or less have same view with Van and due the effect of Strengthening Subordinate, they not felt repulsed by the appearance of some Vidal citizen.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  4. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding vidal being a democracy, when Pluto&Mary paid a visit to ifrit& Clairvoyance&BondagedAsagi to give Van's reply about Asagi's letter they tell them what if Van tried to turn his country a democracy... Everyone would vote him 99,999% (Exception: Van) and if he didn't enter as candidate everyone would sabotage the election and the goverment would get stuck.

Van himself has no direct grudge against Nineroad, thus he can tolerate her for now.

The majority of Wind atribbute gods have chosen Nineroad's side, consequently Alda side. If any wise wind god had allied themselves with Vida not only they were a few, they must have been sealed, unsealing them after the war is gone will also improve wind's management situation.

Nineroad destruction would be bad for the world now, so she was sent away so that at least Van can gain time for new wind gods be born in his faction.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Van brainwash Nineroad on purpose to make children, it is no different from r@pe. He is also against making children with a god like a political marriage, being fooled like Tiamat's and Deeana's case or if the other party is charmed by DACharm is okay

We must not forget, nineroad, despite female, was single HER ENTIRE LIFE. Her image is associated only with wind, hero, war and taming, ZERO suitability to make children, a goddess of infertily and loneliness.:blobjoy:

Once there are enough wind gods there will be no problem about destroying or sealing nineroad as long as she doesn't finally gives up and decides to manage the wind quietly or is put under a vegetative state as a wind management machine.

About Baschas we should remember 2 important things, a god must not be valued just for his combat abilities and doesn't matter how much "weak" a god is now, he can always become stronger as more faith, believers one gets.

Baschas jumped from a near forggoten, omnious and small goddess to a very well known one, bringing hope and a growing positive image thanks to her heroes been very active at Guduranis fight, magical girl shows and this new holy war.

Her believers are increasing explosively and so is her power. Thanks to this, as the 1# wind goddess at Vida faction, she will be able to increase her scope in wind's management and leadership. I think she is the future new (quasi) great goddess of wind. :blobhero:

If Van has enough room to kill Heinz while barely sparing Alda's existence he will try to put him under a vegetative state just to manage light and maybe help turn Vida's allies into new light gods.

If Van new about Bellwood's mental condition beforehand he would have thought sparing him (source: densuke), or only him instead of Alda.

Well, he doesn't know, so Bell&Heinz will pretty much get killed altogether.

Any light atribbute god who surrenders and helps with world management later will be a big help.

We can't forget God of Shadow and goddess of dark night who are, like Baschas, becoming more famous and growing their power.

It should be possible for them increase their scope to help manage light in a brouder way, like changing their titles to God of Shadows&Shades and Goddess of Dark&Star Nights.

In parallel, Light and fire are atributtes have quit a bit similarities.

It wouldn't be strange for Zantark to help with light management by first asking his believers to call him by a new title which includes the idea of "light" like " War god of Bright Fire and Destruction" or "War god of supernova and destruction".

Farmangold can't help with it. He already told atributte management is hard and he is nowhere near as good as Zantark despite 100k years of experience as a god.

Just focusing on fire while some other older and better suited gods for the task fill those holes is enough.

It was already revaled early in the story that Alda took all necessary steps he could have taken to be able to manage Life atributte. Basically 3 things:

• Divine Judiciary Authority: Since he can judge gods and whatnot, he used his divine authority over law to punish Vida and SEIZE her authority.

He got some crude suitability and "know how" about life atributte management.

• Since then Alda and his believers began to call him "God of law and fate", a small but crucial step to help change his essence for one better suitable to handle light AND LIFE without burdening or damaging his very existence. - Vide Heroic Scylla's goddess Merribeyll's case.

• Last but not least, Alda had decided to spread his name as the chief of all gods. The objective is make him gain a tiny fraction over other gods faith to himself.

Like a small taxe, it is an insignificant amount of power for his gods to lose but a HUGE income for him who receives it, he uses this extra energy mainly as fuel to help him manage life.

Actually, Scheneider is blood related to Mashkurldamnhardname, they're cousins, though they are incompatible like water and oil. So Scheneider is special and talented while Heinz is the countryside but talented guy.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  5. Broxigar

Broxigar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone edit the wiki please. There still is wrong information about schneider being mashuks cousin. He is not, in the chapter where that misinformation came from, the cousin mentioned is duke marme!

6. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    Mashuks is a royal and obviously there are many relatives out of many royal family's branches and duke marme is JUST one of MANY.

It isn't clear what Scheneider's position and degree is in his family, we can only infer it is a very low position cause when he decided to become an adventurer all he could buy was leather armor and without money for weapons he began training unarmed fighting - thats how he has discovered his talent in martial arts.

If I am not mistaken there was a chapter that says Mashus and schneider used to argue many times over their views when they were younger, he knew Schna wasn't much found of Alda and quit a rebelious child, reason why he wasn't surprised when he heard Schneider murdered a noble... What he got surprised was that it wasn't an "assasination", but a killing in broad day light at an open public space full of audience :blobfearful::blobparty:

Since I have nothing much to do right now I will take a look at early chapters to find about Thunderclap and the Emperor's relation

EDIT:

I reread the series, it is that guy said, Schneider is really from commoner background! So he and Mashukzarl aren't relatives, they just hate each other like ones. :p

Now... what do I do until next chapter? :blobneutral:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  7. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @RichardNova

I think it would be alright if Van takes Alda's divinity for himself. It would play more into the light & dark subversion and morality theme more with Van attaining it. He is also the eclipse emperor.

Van just needs to make Nineroad a "willing accomplice" and have her atone that way instead of self-destruction. It involves some clerk work... so I say let the former office worker sacrifice herself for the greater good lol.

Baschas I would prefer as a god of hope and magical girls instead of wind, she seems much more cheerful that way. Clerk work does not suit her, let her have her fun!

8. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Bachas is still weak to take over Wind attribute maybe she will increase her own power but not that fast to take over the attribute yet, 100 years probably. At the fastest. Remember that she need to share cloud aspect with other god.

hillo315, Eddy andres and proton51097 like this.
  9. proton51097

proton51097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think every1 is forgetting something crucial, death attribute does not cannot co exist with other attributes i mean look what happened when Vida tried giving van life affinity ,and it was even stated that death attributes swallows up other attributes .If that wasn't the case Bakunawa would be a life/earth and death attribute dragon. So we can't have a half-life/half death, half wind/half-death, half-light/half-death attributed gods.

10. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    Indead. At best, it may be possible for a god be born with similar abilities as those artificial spirits, death by desihadration and fire Maracoda, death by poluted air and wind, death by freezing/drowing... Otherwise it is full death atributte.

hillo315, Eddy andres and proton51097 like this.
  11. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of which, who else thinks they are going to make Marshu the "new" ruler of the Amid vassal state? After all, he is possibly the only person on the planet who can and wants to deal with what is left after the rule of little pope jenkins and mustard.
    Thinking about it, I would say that it is an advantage of the gods of the attribute of death, they cannot handle an attribute by themselves, but they should be able to collaborate with everyone because of that, they represent the end of all processes

hillo315 likes this.
  12. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    hillo315 likes this.
  14. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    hillo315 likes this.
  15. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    hillo315 likes this.
  16. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    speaking of dark, I have, committed an act of heresy, my mind has sinned and I deserve to be scourged for the blasphemous act that we as civilized beings.
    I thought of an omegaverse story with marshu and schneider with Vandeliu as the baby

hillo315 likes this.
  17. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope isla punishes you for this attrocity.

hillo315, Eddy andres and Nimitz like this.
  18. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably enjoyed that

I wonderif Iris will join Harem, Majin is the only race that didn't sent girl to Vahn yet.

hillo315 likes this.
  19. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't she already in the waiting list for it? She is a responsable and patient (and common sensed) woman.

By the way, lets review somethings about this war. Who thinks Van should have asked Botin to make some orichalcon equipment for him to use i the final battle? His DK limbs and weapon have a poor compatibility against bellwood holy sword and those others high rank, one of a kind, orichalcon gears.

If Botin makes a full body armor to the best of her abilities and several gauntlets for Van put tens of spirit hands inside like an Asura, he wouldn't need to worry about Heinz Sword's moves sealing his soul away whenever he is hit so soon, he'd get more time and ways counteratack and futher reduce Heinz's limit of 2x descent.

He could also have Eleanora enter his shadow and have her use super acceleration spell on him while casting a slowing one on heinz.

Also, if Van could bring down upon him his own Origin's godself and overpower heinz&bell&alda it de would also be awesome.

hillo315 and proton51097 like this.
  20. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t Botin declare neutrality in the fight between Vida and Alda? Kind of hard to make gear for someone while saying you aren’t taking sides.

hillo315, proton51097 and Eddy andres like this.