Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of neutrality is that when she BLESSES Alda's mortal enemy? Botin neutrality in sloop.

We should remember when she first talked to Van saying she decided to bless him and not go to Alda, one of her subordinate gods objected that she is just doing this because Van has her champion' soul frag and she admited "Yes, so what? Did u thought god is such a fair existence "?

Bla8bla, hillo315, HiroBlaze and 2 others like this.
  2. proton51097

proton51097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    come to think of it I wonder who will be what character class in tf2 ,overwatch. Like I can perfectly picture Braga being scout or tracer.

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  3. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you asked Botin about it, she would just say I am merely raising my son on the right path. As one of his guardians, I must scold him and spoil him. Selfish gods.

Although I am neutral, I hate you Alda.

4. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    He should remember that while Vida hold the love aspect, Botin is the one who hold Mother aspect and it seem Peria slowly change.

5. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 for ara ara onee-san peria

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  6. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Ara2 Oneesan is Vida, the mother one is Botin, and the cool looking one is Peria. I wonder why i imagine Peria wear Glasses

7. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because she is wisdom and therefore a teacher.

hillo315 and Nimitz like this.
  8. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    actually she is water and knowledge as for why she wears glasses prolly cuz her champion was solder who was a science student.

hillo315 likes this.
  9. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    And Loves BL and GL

hillo315 likes this.
  10. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    delete this heresy

hillo315 likes this.
  11. sirin423

sirin423 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GL is cute , but i hate bl , but in order not to get too off topic, which of the two is van?, he(?) have both reproductive systems, and can lay eggs.
    his eggs are edible?
    sorry for bad english

12. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And there is a good reason for that, Vida is very affectionate, but too soft, Botin, she is very hard when her children do something stupid, but she will do everything possible when they are in danger and she is the one who suffers the most when she is in a position of impotence.
    it's canon, at least soldier was a fujohi, which would make Vandeliu part fundashi.
    It depends on whether he is both active at the same time, or who his partner is, but the only reason I look at Vandeliu in female form besides experimenting, would be if his female form was bigger and more muscular (well, There are other situations, but they are not pure and are for douji territories, which involves Vandeliu creating a range of relatives, to exercise a certain profession in specific)

hillo315 likes this.
  13. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van isn't like Rimuru who is neither, Van is most definitely a male and the DK Frags (though at this point it should be called Van's Appendages) are not really part of his physical body. Also, yes, it should be possible to eat those eggs just like his blood is drinkable. Are those eggs good for you or are they instantly fatal? Idk.

Pretty sure Peria looks 'cold' as in strict (like a teacher), not 'cool', aaaaand now she is Helltaker's Justice in my head and now I know I always wanted a teacher like her....

Bla8bla, hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  14. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, currently, you have to take into consideration that the fragments of the demon king are already basically part of the, at the end of the day, changing a complete part of your body to fragments of the demon king or creating a new body based on these is so easy as breathing, the question is whether you currently have them active more often or not. although I still agree that regardless of everything, Vandeliu is male, even if in the future he obtains female fragments, it will not change his perception of himself, in the same way that being a horse does not make him think like a horse (and if Vandeliu does horse things when he controls a horse body, it is because of Vandeliu's average weirdness)

hillo315 and proton51097 like this.
  15. sirin423

sirin423 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when he meets the gods the fragments of the demon king were constantly in his soul, if vand dies he will only be his soul, and he will always have his fragments in him, such as the one in charge of producing eggs, his ovipositor, tentacles , etc.
    everything you need for a tentacular hentai monster.
    not only his class should change to Vandeliu, his species should also be Vandeliu

16. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Nee, you guys, I am talking about Solder, the champion that Peria Picked is Fujuoshi.

17. Rafaelbz

Rafaelbz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, after all this time, Alda and Heinz ending was "Meh" no big final scene, no great final words, Van just kill then quick and clean, the same for Rodcorte

18. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Alda's death was so anticlimactic that it even made bellwood laugh, a shame, I wanted at least an exchange of words, because with everything, with everything he did wrong, he is not necessarily bad people, although he The fact that heinz was out of his doom, in the same way that Alda was for him, was funny.

Heinz, I had no problem, he and Van had many exchanges, he was not going to change, Van neither and throughout this arc, Heinz became what I swear to destroy, a puppet of a being that can destroy the world, for that at the end of the day, he was just a talented young man but never had the will to step outside the box and make the decisions necessary to bring about lasting change. He came to think that he was the star of the age, when he was just a backup dancer.

With Robcorte, there was nothing to say, we know how stupid Robcorte is, if they had spoken, the only thing that would have come out of his mouth would be, well, just like his last words.

This closing is a middle ground, it is not something that came out of nowhere to be considered garbage, but it is too hasty to be considered good, let's hope that the following chapters close the story of Van better, because at the end of the day, this is the closing of a main plot, but that is not even close to the only goal in Van's life and then, let's just hope, that if the light novel is lucky enough to reach this point, something better will be done.

hillo315, proton51097 and Nimitz like this.
  19. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is just natural ending based on what happens so far.

20. Marshalter

Marshalter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Naruse ever end up with Van?

hillo315 likes this.