Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. proton51097

proton51097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know what makes me happy ??? the thought that there will one day be a god of dubstep and god of hentai.

hillo315 likes this.
  2. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that all the doujis would be self-inserting making them with Van, or worse, doujis of Darcia or his wives and children, or even worse, of VanXheinz or VanX Robcorte. I imagine Van making a call across the multiverse.

-Hello? It is me, the god Vandeliu zakkart, remember
    Do you give me the favor you offered me to restore your soul enough to talk to your followers? If possible, I would like you to tell me more about that, exterminatus that your followers were talking about.

hillo315 likes this.
  3. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    when legion got god of origin DP did all their personalities get a dp each or did they get one as they became a lump of flesh.

hillo315 likes this.
  4. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that it's impossible but I also want Darcia to be happy by maybe letting her meet Valen in a dream or another world he reincarnate. This can be Van's greatest gift for his mother. He may not have any strong feelings for his father but he is a momcon. Plus he respects the sacrifice that Valen made to save the mother and son.

(I just reread the novel for the nth time and I'm on the flashback part when Darcia and Valen met. I would say that the flashback itself can be another plot in a different novel. Im sorry their story is so fluffy and vanilla that it kinda made me focus on it more)

hillo315 and proton51097 like this.
  5. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    That would require two things, or that the Life system had the saved data of all the lives that a soul has passed through, look for the one that is worth it and when it dies, revive it with its memories, and it is unlikely because the system hardly It works or time travel and that seems impossible at this point, maybe it would take thousands or even millions of years to gather the necessary mana and not to mention the problems as if Van came back from scratch or what we would do with this timeline. although I have always wondered, and if they find the current soul of Valen, and if by mistake of the system it retains some trait that attracts and thus a small shota or even a loli ends up in a strange love relationship (romantic or non-romantic) with darcia and hate with Vandeli (I think the worst punishment of a moncom is that his mother goes out with someone his age)

hillo315 likes this.
  6. Surya89

Surya89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't say any more than that.
    It gives me a NTR vibes.
    With all due respects,please...

7. cameron2579

cameron2579 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new raw up

hillo315, Eddy andres and SM0K3 like this.
  8. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    In short, the Fazon duchy was sold at the price of a seafood stand, I think it is adequate for the last bastion of Alda whose commercial value is plummeting.

and they thought that having a 100 meter dragon prince would be an obstacle to diplomacy, look now, this shows what Vandeliu lacks in the world of politics.

Although it is a dialogue chapter, it is funny to see the situation of everything, especially, I want to see if Hatner manages to escape from the field with antimatter mines where he is trapped.

hillo315 and Korleone like this.
  9. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess this is the time for van to go around undoing the seals of vida's allies from 100,000 yrs ago like the ancestors which are still alive but sealed and the gods.

hillo315 likes this.
  10. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel more like something he can have his allies and retainers do, most seals should not require van himself.

11. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    remember how he got DK's blood?his mana was neccessery.

hillo315 likes this.
  12. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was also inside the seal at the time, and I said most not all.

hillo315 likes this.
  13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a shame we’ll never get van status again. That thing was crack

hillo315, Eddy andres and proton51097 like this.
  14. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    surely the final chapter will only be its state

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    hillo315 likes this.
  15. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    in the Wn it is mentioned many times that van has long hair(eyes covered by shade)
    van can use brainwashing and probably also release aphrodisiac from his claws(mind break)
    he can use tentacles,tendrils extra tongues etc(tentacle)
    there are tons of monster girls(monster girls)
    van is a shota(shotacon)
    van can use golem genesis to crate all kinds of .....tools(toys)

basically death mage is hentai

hillo315 likes this.
  16. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No longer a shota after his growth spur, but still fairly androgenous. And he purposely makes his hair look like a mane because of the ghouls, so isn't really hentai bastard face long straight hair and doesn't cover his eyes either.

Yes on everything else though. Noy like Densuke have tried to hide it either ...

hillo315, Eddy andres and proton51097 like this.
  17. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. proton51097

Reading List:
    Link
    not to b rude but it is low key difficult to differentiate zakkart from boneman

hillo315 and toxinpsd like this.
  19. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    For her defense, I think the best physical description we have of a champion is that of a soldier, and it is literally being the girl with the glasses that you can already get the idea of what she looks like. zakkart we know that he was a man in his 30s in the body of an adolescent, and that he had the behavior and attitude towards authority that you would expect from a man willing to commit suicide, and although he tells us little, I will have the question, what would have happened if zakkar was a normal isekai protagonist who died in an accident?

In the end, we only have to live long enough to see its adaptation to the manga, because with everything, I like the designs

I had not seen the new chapter, well, now my theory that all worlds are in the same universe at different points in space has just collapsed, although that makes me think that maybe there is a multiverse or different timelines in worlds where there is no there is a god who manages time properly.

1 year and already doing space tourism, the universe is going to be too small for the first birthday of his grandchildren, that and they may eat it in the process of exploring it.

20. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say, the effort some gods make to keep their followers at ease even before they come to this world is adorable.

Are we speaking through Telapatia, Japanese or the language of the world of the demon king?

How much do you bet that this relative ends up turning this small colonies of mollusks into an entire civilization?

hillo315 likes this.