Feature Request Latest Release by Group by Series

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Pork_Supreme, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Pork_Supreme

Pork_Supreme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the smaller translation groups this isn't a big deal but for the larger groups that have a bunch of titles, it would be cool to be able to go to the group page and have a list of all the works they've translated with the latest chapter number, date posted and the Y/N flag for series complete.

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    That already exists except for the Y/N part.
    Group list
    https://www.novelupdates.com/groupslist/
    You can access a group easily too by just clicking them. for example Screenshot_20181025-010612.jpg
    Which will take you to
    Screenshot_20181025-010805.jpg
    Larger groups have a drop down menu
    20181025_010957.png

Fuyuneko, Nom de Plume and AliceShiki like this.
  3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I'm using pc to look at those images I put up earlier they are huge:blobfearful:

Nom de Plume and AliceShiki like this.
  4. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I could see completed series being listed seperately on the group page if available.

5. Pork_Supreme

Pork_Supreme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda forgot I posted this, and then thought I'd check on it.

In the case of those two groups, what I'd hope (for WW especially) would be for either 1 page or a series of pages that just listed the series, the latest chapter posted and then a date.

I guess a format like the "Reading List" display but just filtered by translation group, replacing "My Status" with "Post Date" or something?

6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried clicking on the names of translation groups? It shows all series by them by default and can be filtered by series. Also group news, a link to their site, and fun fact of total releases.

Wuxiaworld: https://www.novelupdates.com/group/wuxiaworld/

(I see this has been mentioned before. Your previous request only has the “completed” part not already existing unless you mean changing the pages format completely.)