Recommendations Latest updates on dark fantasy novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FIEND, Apr 26, 2021.

1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering if anything new is raging the novel sites like lotm did back then
    Need something dark fic with no romance if the mc is male and no harem. If mc is female she has to be a calculative high iq bitch and idc if there is romance if mc is female. Preferably anything other than jp as jp male mcs tend to be limpdicks and the plots falling on extreme ends of troupey

So essentially looking for shit like Doomsday Wonderland, Soul of Negary, re paradise, ascend heavens as an evil god, 48hrs in a day, my cell prison etc

I have alr tried everything in this list
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/20556/

Thanks in advance for considering my request.

Shalalalala likes this.
  2. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno...I read like ~100 chapters of both Age of Adepts and The Wizard World. Both are fairly dark (but that's probably because their protagonists are evil).

Also, Super Dimensional Wizard (hehe I actually really like this one but it's super slow. Also, I'm fairly resistant to plot armor, and a lot of reviews complained about that, so yeah. Been dropped by Webnovel, unfortunately.) It's only here because it has the dark tag. Overall, I don't think the tone is really that dark...it's a shuangwen after all.

I actually don't see how 48 Hours a Day is considered dark? I guess if that's considered dark, so would The Tutorial Is Too Hard?

Various other novels (I've never tried) that are dark and I think they aren't in your list yet (maybe I missed it):

4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah its not dark actually but good enuf plot ig
    Tu

Ty

aShinyVaporeon likes this.