LCD Law of the devil

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Rreelentless, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    because he loves her enough to not let her worry. and that he knows that his parents relationship are good, don't want to ruin her happiness.

2. coveted

coveted Sexiest Banana Alive

Reading List:
    Link
    Du Wei is smarter than any of them combined. His affection for his mother is nothing but debt of gratitude. Also, I don't like the mother. I think her adoration and love for Du Wei stemmed from her and Du Wei spending 3 years together when the Earl was away. If she really loves Du Wei, she should have visited Du Wei from time to time.

3. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    i dunno y du wei doesn't just cut his relationship with the family

4. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish i didn't read this novel:cry:

5. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he said that he feels that the countess is like his real mother. because she really love him even when he's the 'idiot son'. duwei is the first child she has, her own flesh and blood, of course she love and adore him.
    she would visit him if she could. she still tell the servants to clean duwei's room and let everything as how he left it. that shows that she believe duwei would come back and that he still have a place in this house.

6. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but why didn't she even visited Du Wei. A kid thrown to a far flung place deserves a visit from his mother. She could have brought her second son and lots of bodyguards. Not a shadow was seen from her and now she demands a lot from Du Wei. I know she knows the situation Du Wei is in and she wants Du Wei to shed his blood (figuratively speaking) for his father. That's kinda unfair for me. Her mother should have been behind Du Wei now and not behind her husband. Du Wei needs her more than her husband needs her.

7. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    I really feel pity for Du Wei.

8. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    The mother doesn't know what she's asking though. Duwei has hidden his intelligence, so she doesn't know that he can play a very important role. And the count clearly keeps away all the political matters away from her, as mentioned in the latest chapter. She has the sheltered princess vibe.

9. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you expect the mother should say then? Fuck the family, let your brother and father take care of the mess they are gonna land in and do what you want to do?

10. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it! She doesn't know! Why can't she just shut up and just pamper Du Wei like a longing mother should. I can understand if she asks this thing after a couple of years have passed. But she just went and asked Du Wei to help his father and become a sacrificial lamb in the process. Du Wei has to support the Crowned Prince who indirectly tried to kill him (the death mage you know)

11. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt she even knows that he'll have to make sacrifices....

12. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Du Wei is in a mess. She should help Du Wei gather himself first. Du Wei needs someone who can reassure him and someone who can give solace during all his troubles and worries. Du Wei doesn't have a thing. Most of all, she should trust Du Wei. He is a smart guy. She knows this already.

13. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    she doesn't know anything. not the situation, the scheme nor the sacrifice. cause no one told her. all she wants was for her son and her husband to play well. because they are her family. the countess is just a woman, a mother and a wife. and she is good at all of those.

14. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    This all stems to the Earl. That EARL!!!!! If I were Du Wei, I'd renounce my family. I am a mage for crying out loud! Nobility is no longer important. As for money, I am richer than the entire Rowling estate! He can live with freedom. Just like Gandalf.

15. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    That's impossible. First of all, is Du Wei even sharing his troubles? How can she reassure someone whos isn't telling her anything? It's not the mother who doesn't trust Duwei, it's the other way around. And Duwei isn't wrong for not sharing. His problems can't really be fixed by anyone.

16. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    What i mean is she knows her son is not that close to the family. She knows her son has to adjust to the capital. She should at least try to mend the relationship of father and son before doing anything else. Such a harsh fate for Du Wei.

17. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you are right there. But I think a mother should know, whether or not the son lived with her for a long time or not. It is their instinct. Also, if she didn't use the "help the father card" and played the "doting mother card" then Du Wei would eventually open up, at least to share some troubles. But now, I don't think he would open up to her because of this request.

18. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    if i was du wei i would just go earl and tell him suck the crown prince and go back to the old castle and be there.......

19. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    its a patriarchal society. what can she do and not make the earl salty. she knows the earl don't really like du wei, but she didn't know that he would go as far as sacrificing du wei. she just believes that its a normal discord between father and son.
    and without the countess, du wei fate will be as harsh as a slave.

20. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    And then slap him with a bag of gold! and proclaim, here's my last gift to you destitute Earl!