Question Lazy Dungeon Master does LN catch upto WN???????

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Deadmantellnotales, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    when i checked i found WN with 1-to-251 - ish chapters and a LN with 6VOL. Is the LN catch upto WN???? and how much is LN covered compare to WN-?? And is there any big difference, like new character introduction??
    Thankx

2. MagneticMagnet

MagneticMagnet Well-Known Magnet

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't yet read the vol 6, but LN volume 5 ended at WN chapter 197, though the events up to chapter 199 had been restructured into the story earlier. The most current translated WN chapter should be 368.

The story is mostly the same. There have been some minor restructuring and alterations with two slightly bigger ones that don't change the flow of the story overall. First, a minor villain was changed into a slightly larger minor villain with it's own arc and another arc's ending included some characters that didn't participate in the WN. In addition there have been some LN-only side story chapters like some of the WN extra chapters.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  3. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    what i can say vol 6 really different to WN counterpart in this part, in LN this where they introduce Leona (chaos goddess) but the sequence of events complete differents also 2 characters who in WN completely out

4. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    just checked reddit now., one said the author stoped giving attention to WN ,after he started the LN.
    Should i go for LN or WN ??????

5. MagneticMagnet

MagneticMagnet Well-Known Magnet

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if the claim is true that the WN has been neglected. It might be and it wouldn't be unusual by any means. But since it's the internet we can't know if what the people claim is true unless they present a source.

Anyways, LN is always the more refined version of the same story. The structure is better arranged, some of the more confusing bits are better explained and the flow is finetuned in general. If you have the access to the LN, you should pick that. The best argument I can think for reading the WN is that you got hooked and can't wait for the LN to catch up. The WN translator is doing a good job in either case and is worth a look if you can't wait.

Deadmantellnotales, Sabruness and ICe like this.
  6. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go with the LN it's only a matter of time before it catches up with the current volume.

7. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    if we only talking about update then WN still updated by author, dunno what that redditor mean as neglected thought
    also lastest WN raw just posted today for information

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.