Spoiler Legend of the Dragon King

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Skoll028, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! So, the latest chapter of this story (195) made me rather curious. What's the situation with our MC, Gu Yue, and Na'er? Are Gu Yue and Na'er the same person? Who does our MC end up with in the end? And who does Xiexie end up with? Thanks for stopping by to answer/take a peek!

2. DeathDao

DeathDao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop naer is the Child of a powercouple in the shreck academy.Gu Yue has the spirit dragon that complement his.In the beggining there was a dragon that was the most powerful (body) and could control all elements.However,this dragon divided itself and originated the gold dragon king and the silver dragon if I'm not wrong....so she completels him.Na er will appear at 400

3. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, okay, thanks.

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, there was this really powerful soul beast that became a god king called the dragon god. The dragon king eventually lost a battle of gods and was split into the golden dragon king and the silver dragon king. The silver one has his control over all the elements and the golden is his raw power. Na'er and Gu Yue are the silver dragon king split. They are also Wulin's main love interests. Eventually, they fuse back together and become Gu Yuena. To regain that dragon god power they have to kill Wulin for his golden dragon king power. Gu Yue is torn because she loves Wulin but doesn't want to let down her soul beast people. Na'er loves Wulin and didn't hesitate to choose him over the soul beasts. They made a bet and both lost so their fused form is kind of confused on what to do

DeathDao likes this.
  5. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually read all the way to the park then I completely stopped and dropped it. TJSS has this fucking vendetta against happy relationships or something. Almost every single novel that he writes features the female lead or Mainlove interest dying, losing their memory, being merged with something or a clone popping up whatever. There's always some kind of tragedy that happens to the female lead. I know it always ends up as a happy ending but goddamn why can't it be something original.

Imo DD3 is DD + SFA and all the characters, plot etc. are exactly the same as those two novels mixed together

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    For what it's worth, Gu Yue chose to ignite her soul and force the dragon god title on herself because she realized it's absolutely impossible for her to kill Wulin so she'd rather do something that's basically suicide

7. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe in these kinds of deaths anymore. There's going to be some kind of residual soul left over and there's gonna be some way to revive her. She might even turn into a fucking rabbit.

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao. Actually Na'er did something by igniting her soul to do something for Wulin so I don't know what's going to happen. Maybe it's to save Gu Yue to give her brother a happy ending or boost his power or something

9. Leident

Leident Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter did Gu Yue and Na'er fuses?

10. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy the ending really fucking sucked it was not a happy ending at all
    in the final chapters gu yena reavles she is using the spirit podgas spirit rings to control humans and basically enslave them so spirit beasts can have a place of their own and not be hinted by humans and gives five demands and the Mc challenges gu yena to 3 battles and they bet if he wins he gets to choose which demands they get to remove and as expected in the final battle between the Mc and gu yena the Mc ends up piercing his spear in her heart and she confessess that she truly loved the Mc and hand no choice the usual and the Mc commited scucide using her spear and then they somehow end up in a block of ice sealed together which then transition to the next novel about the MC and gu yenas son and that they also alive in the next novel but they don't remember anything
    I don't remember when but it's probably 700s or 900s but it's after the tournament arc in another continent and after a time skip of 4 years where the Mc spends burying dragons and comes back to the academy for some other love festival they have at Shrek. It's right after the Mc confessess do they fuse afain