LCD Legend of the Great Saint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IRainstorm, May 6, 2017.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He's pretty much a foundation cultivator, since he has a daemonic core of general level.

Anyway, our MC now likes to hang out with his wang out.

Paps likes this.
  2. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't know.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Like i said, aphrodisiac situation turning from rape into lovers. It's not planned. It's not intentional. She doesn't need to know.
    She'll just think targeting MC is a good thing and get... screwed.

Paps likes this.
  4. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I'd prefer such a thing in some other, worse novel.

Paps likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well obviously. But she's been pointed out to be a virgin even though mc thought she was a slut, she looks better than 'han' girl, mc foreshadowed he'd hit it, han girl went from 'i'd kill her' to 'i'll marry her' in what, 30 chapters? The novel gives off a 'redemption' vibe for most characters.

Like the MC pointed out , everyone can change and become a saint, except for the cleverest and the dumbest. He said he was not the cleverest, but snake girl counts as one, so she's unlikely to change. (Chu Tian, definitely counts as dumbest).
    This 'cauldron' is clever but not on snake's level. So she might get the 'han' treatment.

Anyway, what i'm wondering is, is the 80+ foot 'taurus/minotaur' form gone now, replaced with 'horny' nudist mc.
    If this is his secret fighting form now and his urges are set free, and he doesn't have a 20 foot wiener, it's likely we'll get some fight turns into banging.

Personally i don't see this whole han girl thing working out and i'm expecting a red wedding event and he'll go crazy and end up on the run with maybe ru xin. (who's also hiding things.)
    Maybe also snake girl and they could go towards that misty region where the Gu came from / lotus mother went to / catgirl comes from / xiao an's mother rules or something?

p.s.
    If his mirror image can look like his human form, he could go nuts with his true body as full grown ox form and still hide his identity. 'it's not me, i swear!'
    20% of his power of a daemon general should coincide with his lower human qi cultivation realm's expected power.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA, someone asked the same thing to the translator about his new visage and for what I understood he has two forms as a daemon, the one we already know the minotour/tiger hybrid and teh new one is like a second humanized form, also his human cultivator form as well. So he has like three shapes at the moment. Good he already killed one of the elders, now he just need to make teh 'corpse' cultivator a corpse and the rooster into a stew!!!!!

elengee likes this.
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes sense though, since daemons start out as 'beasts' and he's a hybrid. Then at general level they get a 'humanoid' form, but it'd feel uncomfortable to some and unable to release their full strength. MC has the benefit of being able to use techniques from his human form so this'd feel great for him. Apart from when he needs to crush something with pure force.

Paps likes this.
  8. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not wrong, I just want to reiterate it in my words.
    Daemon generals has two forms: Beast form and Half-beast-half-human (catgirl was for example, well, a catgirl, beastkin the term).
    The MC is the same. His daemon part is General and therefore has 2 forms now.

For now, the MC does not use daemon enerdy and spirit energy at the same time at all, I suppose because his human cultivation is lagging behind heavily and/or his daemon core strives to grab any energy to itself. So we got this venue of power leveling unexplored yet.

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, never though what would happen once he stabilises his human cultivation with his daemon cultivation. By the way was't his 'heavenly' tribulation quite lacking I know it was the first so the ligthening must have been quite the hurdle but I don't know I though it would be a little bit more. Hope his human cultivation tribulation is more exciting.

10. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, he is significantly stronger than other daemons so if they can bear with lightning why wouldn't he.

Paps likes this.
  11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is not that he survived it, its that it was just ligthening, not saying that isn't really dangerous and hard to survive, but I though maybe the 0heavenly tribulation' would depend more on the practicioner that be a stander procedure. Xio An went for the exact same one as him of ligthening. For example there was another novel where the 'heaven tribulation' the MC had to undergoe was figthing a eldritch type of entity and he only survived it because he used other cultivators as foil to distract the beign so he could slay it. I just though there would be some diversityt there.

12. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    While I somewhat agree, on the other hand in every other novel with heavenly tribulation the MC attracts some sort of deadly thingy from the next level. It's nothing new and nothing unexpected already.
    In other words, getting a standard simple lightning is unique and refreshing.The world doesn't hate the MC just because.

Paps likes this.
  13. BookReader23

BookReader23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    question does the school arc ruin the story?

Paps likes this.
  14. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. However because of change of pacing it does feel fillerish.

Paps likes this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really it just mor investing in his human cultivation and qui practicioners society. It even helps MC mature a little.

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    “Continue!”

17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The good old dick measurement moment in all CN finally has come again. MC must be really regreting that commtment promise he made with hi gf or he could have been drown in nigthroamers p***y at this moment.

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, if he uses his double it wouldn't count as him touching a woman with his body.:blobpeek:

Paps likes this.
  19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell that to his girl and see if his third leg survives

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine, they're not meant to be anyway. Some foundation or core cultivator is going to want to take her or something or catastrophy strikes the whole schools sect whatever. Let's just hope he gets laid before then, lol.

Paps likes this.