LCD Legend of the Great Saint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IRainstorm, May 6, 2017.

1. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like someone spoiled it here lol.
    Oh well she wasn't important enough to deserve a poetic death anyway, only little An can do it and I like him way too much for that.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Someguy666 and Nbhan101 like this.
  2. cvquake

cvquake Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to leave this here because I'm still under the charm. This was possibly the best chapter to translate for me so far. :)

I know there's a lot of people who hate the cat for this or that reason, but I've reread the text 3-4 times (for editing/QC etc) and I was still amazed by the writing at the end. Maybe because I'm a sentimental man. XD I had an incredible blast doing this chapter.

IRainstorm likes this.
  3. orig27

orig27 Everlasting Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Brother Bull's domineering attitude; "I won't kill you because you are human; I'll kill you because I want to!"

Thats what I call equality. There is no race when killing someone.

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if she'll convince Gu to take him back with her ;)

5. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the cat's 9-lives ability is replenish-able?

6. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    The bull is still the coolest character so far. I wonder if can open that sumire ring or if he will have to wait after his first tribation.
    Nah.I don't think that'w how it works. It may evolve after her second or third tribulation tho.

7. maxx26

maxx26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cvquake I was wondering if you could give me some spoilers. I've been MTL this but it's hard to understand so could you spoil me about the cultivation methods of this novel and Li's current level?

8. IRainstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chap and also I see what you mean even if I can't feel the same sense of loss toward bull bro but I can probably compare it other stories where a character will disappear for years, it always feel special when you go back reading the last time you seen him and kind of imagine what he was doing during all that time.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that he just left it there for anyone who found it to take, its not really his, but I suppose might makes right is all well and good when the MC is the mighty one.

I wonder if he'll stick with the magistrate, or join the guard. Either one would likely give him a lot of opportunities, but I'm not sure which is actually the better choice for him.

10. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually eant to know how the hell will he open the ring and how long till little ann gets flesh and blood

11. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    she didn't learn under a proper teacher, then again someone can't learn this simple skill

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, its one of those skills that takes moments to learn and a lifetime to master ;)

13. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course the the fastest way to make friends is to beat the shit out of them Nanoha-style and take them drinking afterwards. And MC went out of his way not to mention he has been made the pet of a pet.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  14. IRainstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    He can secure his position in the wolf guard since his human form is strong enough and if they ask him about Qi or something like that I assume he can bullshit it though by saying hes an external cultivator, from there I imagine that position would give him some possibilities to make money and capture/kill evil doers which hearts will serve for Little An body creation.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Ye Dachuan as a character, but I would absolutely hate him if I lived in a place that he governed ;)

I wonder why their not mentioning that sword sect or its members. They were strong enough to challenge Gu directly, so I'd think that they would be considered heavyweights too.

16. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they (Dragon Sword Sect) are not part of the province/country's government structure.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    But they are part of its power structure, and the way it was phrased wasn't limiting it to government officials. Though I suppose that might just be due to the way it was translated.

18. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    They aren't even located in the province/country the story takes part in at the moment ...

19. IRainstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers in this thread noooo, lets keep guessing/discussing with the fellow brothers that didn't go the MTL way ( which will lead them to bottlenecks waiting for 1 chapter each month) lol

So mc can cultivate the human Qi too albeit it will be really slow, infiltration requirement easily met.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if his human cultivation will always lag far behind his monster cultivation, or if the requirements for monster cultivation are so much higher that it'll balance out at some point.

Also wondering if overdrafting his monster qi will result in his human cultivation being drained an his realm dropping.