LCD Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Dec 6, 2015.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it was Shire he fought in that war.

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The war where the Elves, Dwarves, and Barbarians teamed up to attack Balkan at his fortress. During which Weed led a hit force to assassinate Balkan and destroy his life vessel.

CountryMage likes this.
  3. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Plenty of dirty and cheap tricks crossed Weed’s mind. Naturally, skills with heavy penalties such as Sculptural Life Bestowal or Sculpture Resurrection would have to be used if necessary. In case of Sculpture Resurrection especially, anything short of reviving a special figure who had made the greatest accomplishment in the history of Royal Road wouldn’t do.

"I cannot let the person just fool around for some time and disappear, either. I’ll need to make sure that they will help me no matter what"

so he want to reviving someone or something ?:hmm: the criteria is not reviving someone that have the greatest accomplishment! so he will reviving someone or something that Evil?:blobdevil: and this someone or something will like Bar Khan Demoff that can Break the 12 Hours rule and become Immortal!? who is it that meet the Criteria?:blobawkward:, it make me curious :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

anyone can guess it ? :rolleyes: it's so fun to guess who is it, maybe The Emperor of the Pallos Empire and The Great Emperor of the Desert, because he is weed himself and have the Power to Reject Death, maybe he can turn to Undead before the times is up and to Break the 12 Limit ? maybe the Matallost Church Leader and Embinyu the Church of destruction Leader ? Their High Priest, Bishop, Cardinal and Pope? maybe The Witch army that appear in time travel? or even maybe The weakened Dragon that He Killed and try revived it when it's in full power? or even the Demon / Devil that bear the name of 7 Sins ? i am dying to know it ahahahaha :LOL:

IoI i hope the chapters will come soon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Weed only kept his sculpting skills when he went to the past, if you want a historical figure with the power to reject death, and Weed's personality, you would need that grieving Princess' Knight, the one that killed a ton of Mapon and Beinor troops and their dragons after losing his princess.

Edit: probably the wrong kingdom names, and I think there was a third.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure CountryMage was referring to the Dark Elves, and he met them when he fought Shire. I seem to remember the fight you're talking about happening fairly far away from Morata.

6. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I meant High Elves, he met the Orcs at the same mission as the Dark Elves, but the other elves joined Arpen after he took Vargo Fortress.

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He said the elves near Morata. The Dark Elves aren't even in the North. They're in the far East of the mainland. East of the country Weed started in. The war with Balkan was a bit North of Morata iirc.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, pretty sure Vincent1873 would be right then.
    It would seem that I need to re-read the series again. I really don't want to though. Its scattered all over the place and the translation quality is like a distorted sine wave.

9. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, pretty sure that the little girl's friend was one of those elves from the woods near Vargo.

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    You were probably confused because Alveron and the Church of Freya directly teleported Weed and Seoyoon from the Plains of Despair to Morata. Or by the Geomchi running straight from Morata to the Plains of Despair after finding out that the orc girlfriend of the 2nd was hot in real life.

11. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    I could hear Robin's heart slowly getting crushed as he listened to Bart's praise of Weed... poor guy... dude's an idiot young master and those are always both pitiful but nice to read about...

12. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sculptural Resurrection doesn't work on monsters.

Also, summoning the Fire Archmage who provided Weed with the wedding rings would be cool.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how Arpen plans to deal with monsters if all the troops are being sent south. Even if it's only the users that are going, Weed has never really invested much in his military.

Robin's not very good at city management is he? I wonder how long it'll be until his city goes bankrupt from all these insane policies. I wonder if Bart will mention it to Robin's father. He may want to reconsider his choice of heir.
    Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for him. He's self-absorbed and a bit stupid, but I can't remember him doing anything that was actually bad. Well, unless you count siding with Hermes, but I file that under being a bit stupid.

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He has one other crime on his head, he forced Seoyoon to kill him in Rosenheim, which made things more troublesome for Weed (he was scared of her again) during the Embinyu siege.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    As I recall, he didn't actually force her to kill him. He just wanted to challenge Weed and she decided not to let him. If anything, it gave Seoyoon a chance to feel like she was helping Weed.

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an automatic investment. A percent of the national income go to the military. They primarily subjugate monsters.

I think he's spending his personal money rather than the city's money.

Was he even gonna challenge Weed? I think he just asked to meet him.

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That's forcing her hand, though, since most will accept it and move on, when the Goddess Seoyoon makes it clear you can't bother Weed. Plus, this guy knows the real world Seoyoon, her issues, and expected her to say more than two words in front of his party.

18. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just sad but the core of this matter is that for Robin, a relationship with Seoyoon is more about ego "I suit her better" and less about what's important "How do I make her happy?" which Weed asks himself when he's not busy making money or sculptures.

CountryMage likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but didn't Weed set it super low with the expectation that the users would make up the difference? Or did he raise it significantly later and I'm just not remembering?

Yes, but eventually his money will run out, and then the city's will since he's using a completely unsustainable business model.

I thought so? Honestly, it's been way too long since I read it. It's totally possible that it was her misconception.

20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I never heard of him raising the military spending in any significant way, maybe when Goldman was in charge, he'll approve any spending, and Seoyoon is the balanced Regent that everyone approves. So maybe the military spending has been raised...who knows.

Guy already sold his real estate assets, I'm guessing only his share in the family business itself remains.

He wanted to meet Weed, same reason as this chapter, to show how much more awesome he is in comparison, Seoyoon wouldn't allow anyone to distract Weed during important quests, or while he is sculpting. She only even called out to the guy because her father compelled her to.