LCD Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He originally set it super low with the intention of the Church of Freya handling security. After they left he naturally had to increase military spending. He still spends most of the budget on other stuff but military should be getting a significant portion. Maybe 10%. I'll see if I can find something.

Edit: As of Volume 40 Chapter 1 this was the budget.
    Kingdom’s Total Population: 38,291,029 Monthly Tax Revenue: 21,943,920

Kingdom’s Operating Expenses:

Military 12% Technology Development 6% Economic Development 38%

Cultural Investment 6% Commissions and Monster Subjugation 14%

Road Construction 22% Religion 2%
    I believe that's 2.6 million gold on the military a month.

The question is how long he'll stay the course. If he gets the city taken away before that point then he'll have just used all of his money to build up a great for someone else to rule properly.

You were right. He mentioned that he wanted to meet Weed and then mentioned that he'd like to duel to learn some tricks even though he was super low leveled and would lose.

At any rate I have no idea what Weed is planning for this battle and why he's inviting all the people nearing Master level to the battle.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    All kind of races, Profession and Class invited, with that much cards, maybe he will use that strategy, build a fort in 1 night! well maybe not 1 night, maybe until the day of the great battle, he can ask them to Growing Trees Faster!, he can ask them to Build a lot of layer of Walls for Ranged user! he can ask them to Build a River! He can ask them to make a lot of poison Swamp! he can ask them to make poison fog at war! he can ask them to build all kind of traps inside the newly growing forest! he can ask a lot of oil to burning the forest later at war! he can ask them to build a lot holes to break their cavalry! and he can ask them to build all kind of Church, so they can ask the Priest to come and blessed them in the Defence War and ask them to help them defense the new City from the enemy attack that will destroy their Church!! and not forget about the sculptor and painter, he and other sculptor can make all of God and Goddess Statue[Giant Sized] to get their Buff! while the Painter can also make Painting of God and Goddess 1 by 1 or all of the god and goddess at one Giant Painting to get their buff!! Then after the battle all of it can still be used to make a new City, even a Capital with a lot of Fortress Wall complete will all kind of Church building!! IoI ahahahaha:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  3. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just all, he sent invites to the best of the hidden masters, professions that rival his with their out of nowhere combat potential. The top architects, that can build grand buildings or destroy with terrible disasters; the top farmers, that can grow vast fields of produce, set trap plants, and sow poisonous swamps. All the harmless professions that Weed invited have already reached a point where they have something similar to his Disaster Sculpting, but before achieving their "secret" skills, mostly.

4. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like I skipped a few chapters. When did SoeYoon's father stepped down from his position?

5. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    It was some time back, probably a couple volumes, his meeting with Weed was completely different to the one with this wannabe son in law, Weed saw him across a crowd too.

6. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you WEED

7. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Weed might be a penny pincher, but he would never bilk a restaurant. " There's a certain hotel restaurant that would definitely disagree...

I'm betting those medals are only gold plated ;)
    It was a while back. Someone stole his business and forced him into retirement. He started playing RR afterward, but he mostly avoids Weed and Seoyoon because he's ashamed of his low level and in-game poverty.

8. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, Weed's calling in life is either an Emperor of the past, or a very high-status politician...

9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else think that the story might end after this battle with Hermes? The author is kind of playing his entire hand.

10. Brockavitch

Brockavitch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so LMS was my first real LN and I devoured it over the course of about two weeks from start to finish.

hilexcruz likes this.
  11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    For a while I thought he was going to take them back in time to meet Arpen or something. Doing something like that to study under the Sculpting Masters would be smart.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's really planning to summon the emperor, or if he's just trying to convince Hermes that he plans to. Because, as things stand, Hermes would have to be fairly stupid to not be able to figure out that he might be trying to use the emperor in the war.

That aside, I wonder how the emperor will react to meeting another Moonlight Sculptor, if he'll be able to see the Legendary tag on the title, if he'll have that tag himself yet, and, if not, how he'll react to Weed having it when he doesn't ;)

Also curious if they'll manage to save the coral reef.

apricotsoda likes this.
  13. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's another one, the RR Emperor plot by the RR creator, iirc if you conquer the whole game(?) aside from inheriting his wealth, the creator will do something(injecting something to acquire his knowledge maybe? I forgot) and if you are lucky you'll wake up if not then not.

14. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too, plus maybe he'll saving more of the emperor's living sculptures in this war against monsters for extra help in the war against Hermes aside from the emperor their creator.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The treatment was for immortality as I recall. Also, he planned to gift the conqueror a robotic army and full control of the world's major financial institutions. Basically, all the tools he could possibly need to conquer the real world quickly and permanently.

16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    They said that he was the only Moonlight Sculptor to affix the Legendary tag on his title, don't know at what point in time he did that though (possibly at the end of his reign, when he was trying to convince his kids to take up his profession). So it shouldn't be too big a shock if he meets Weed.

As for Hermes, their preparations for battling Geihar will be hampered by the historical texts, and what is seen in Weed's video. I don't think they will be prepared for the fact that so many of his sculptures still exist in the world, as basically feral monsters, hidden tribes, and playable races. Calling Geihar von Arpen, may end up giving all the Lavians a race quest, as well as call in a monster stampede.

That reef is definitely going to become a tourist attraction for Arpen, or Weed himself will destroy it, to sell as collectables.

17. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    No way it's going to be destroyed, Mapan's Trading company probably has ships on standby to plant flags once it is saved. Time Sculpting's [Time Travel] option is best for land speculation and time capsule preservation for "lost antiques".

Arbalest, jacobpaige and CountryMage like this.
  18. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Beside Flattering the Emperor, he can also tell and revealed what will happen in the future, all the important information like War, Calamity, Demon Attack, Evil Church and even maybe a Deadly Plague/Pandemic and The Cure of Certain Disease, also Lastly tell his own life and how The Emperor will die. The Emperor then can use this information or maybe even create a Special Wall, or even obelisk that have all those Information Written, so the next generation will know this prophecy and how they will deal with it!!

And he can also ask The Emperor to Create/ Build a 3 to 7 Layer of Gigantic Fortress in the Place that war Between Him and Evil Emperor Bard Ray will have their great War. and it will be good if he also asked the Gigantic Fortress to be filled with Sculpture of Life and Sculpture that will gave Powerful Buff, All Class/Job and Profession Sculpture Buff, Magic Tower, Mage Tower, all other Profession Tower, Magic Enhanced Ballista, Cannon, Magic Cannon, a Lot of Traps Between the Fortress Layer, Giant Guardian Adamantium Golem Slumber in the front Wall of Gigantic Fortress, Moat&The Bridge, His Own Sculptor and Millions Sculptor Army with Top Equipment Slumber in the underground that will awaken only when Weed come and so on.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving behind knowledge of the future comes with huge penalties, just being there is already affecting the timeline, any more is up to the will of the game.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Weed is first and foremost Giehar's successor. He probably won't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get his help. Especially after helping him defend the country. I see this as a great chance to increase the power of his Necromancer class. 10 million monsters? At least he should try to get it to Advanced level.